• File Size: 9.08MB
  • Views: 2900
  • Downloads: 279

Previous Versions

• 20 Aug 2017 Download Pots of Gold £35 Dx

Download Pots of Gold £35 Dx v1.1

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Next up as promised is the baby brother of the clubber pots of gold this time its the Awp's £35jp's turn.
 Originally we didn,t think we had the sound roms for this, well in theory we still haven,t lol. This uses the clubber sounds which afaik match perfectly to this too.
You will notice it will come up with "wrong sound error" but it will initialize in the usual manor.
The layout quality itself imo isn,t the same quality as the clubber maybe i over contrasted the original artwork or something, so if its shit please says so within the posts lol.
Like the clubber it plays a good game with a jolly irish theme, it says percentage 86%+0 i think you can have an extra 2% for the 50p play but not sure how to go about it, maybe it's a dip switch setting. If so it'll be posted within the topic!

Thanks goto
Samson81 for the hi res flyer and the clubber one i forgot to mention!

Shortcuts are slightly different to the standard ones due to a fair few buttons would've used the same letter, i.e bronze pot and bonus = B for instance so please read them within the notes section within the mfme layout top bar.

As far as i know everything's as it should be, the "wild" symbol is a tad grainy due to me nicking it from the flyer.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!! 

What's New in Version v1.1 (See full changelog)

• sorted out the % settings now +4% on 50p

Thank you.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

39 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3)