• Submitted: Dec 03 2010 03:25 AM
  • Last Updated: Dec 03 2010 06:49 AM
  • File Size: 4.95MB
  • Views: 5304
  • Downloads: 642

Download BWB'S Volcano 1280 DX MFME 3.2

* * * * - 2 Votes

Screenshots
Well here it is BWB's volcano which runs on MFME 3.2 only. After a bit longer than expected I have managed to get it finished. I was going to do a photo based dx but was unable to get the pictures.

This machine has a big problem with the sounds, they are all messed up and I have tried to load the sound roms in a different order but that didn't work, but when you get on the feature board they seem to be OK I think, also when it is resized it looks like some of the lamps jump which I can't understand as they are all in the correct place! Any help on that would be appreciated.

This release is set at 25p play and £10 jackpot and the key guide is on the side of the layout. Press F9 to hide/show meters.

People to thank for this are HT6, Dougsta for finding all the lamps and his classic, and of course the man that made it possible to run the game in first place GUITAR the legend. I hope to see many more BWB's over the next few months as they did some very good machines with excellent game play.

Anyway I'm not 100% happy with the way this layout looks and it's not one of my best, but hope you enjoy it. This is a 1280 layout but will resize to fit any screen as it needs MFME 3.2 to run it.

Enjoy

ROBINHOOD75

Any problems please post a comment in this thread.

dont know if its me or something but when on the feature borad all i get is the number 2 rolled out ????
mine works fine. Thanks!!! :notworthy:
thannnnnnnx this slot machine is in my country i love you!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
thannnnnnnx this slot machine is in my country i love you!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
robinhood75
Aug 01 2011 02:23 AM
thanks lol

loved this game in the wild

I remember putting 5p into one of these in Ladbrokes in Sheffield and won the jackpot (£15!).

I didn't realise but putting an extra credit would have given me a repeat option....

Someone put a pound in after a few minutes and won it so I could have got £30 for £1.05!

Sigh....

Love this machine and wondered if anyone will ever get the sounds right and be able to turn the colours red when it does the Red Sky At Night, Players Delight. :)

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

37 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)