• Submitted: May 22 2010 10:53 AM
  • Last Updated: May 25 2010 06:47 PM
  • File Size: 5.47MB
  • Views: 4374
  • Downloads: 384

Download BWB Lazy bones Wdx update

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Here we have another bwb £5er plays pretty ok and has a few bonus cheats on it,making for an easy jp.This also has had a partial redraw on the bottom right corner and the buttons but aint to bad.
The super streak on this is good for £20 or so,and is generous with i.m modes.this runs on mpu4 tech so anyone with a small monitor use mfme 3.2 to resize the layout.

Thanks to cliff's repro for the flyer,jafc for yet another of his classics making the job easier and the lads who tested for me.Shortcuts as normal,please note when the game first loads it will say wrong sound...need v1,just press start and it will be fine cheers enjoy it's quite decent to play.

i think this machine should be a good one i wish someone would do a deal or no deal one soon cause they are my fav machines
this machine is great good work mate
Looks cool gonna give it a bash good work m8.... : )
it wont let me download it says say yes to the agreement then dont work

it wont let me download it says say yes to the agreement then dont work

Glad I'm not the only one getting that then - I thought my account was buggered...
yeah im getting the same it says

"""You are about to download the file 'BWB Lazy bones Wdx update'. Please take a moment to review the following disclaimer. Afterwards click the 'Download File' button to download the file. """

But theres no disclaimer or download button hmmmmmm whats going on then????
is this going to get sorted
Fookin amazing you won't post to say thanks but yet whehn theres a problem with the download you'll post when you can't grab the goodies :rolleyes: :realmad: .LAYOUT NOW SORTED!!!!!.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

33 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)