Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Mar 19 2009 11:56 AM
  • Last Updated: Sep 13 2010 06:40 PM
  • File Size: 4.83MB
  • Views: 15908
  • Downloads: 4732

Download Monopoly Road to Riches(Open Door Mode)

* * * * - 3 Votes

Screenshots
Monopoly Road to Riches 1280dx. Works in MFME10.1 Set at £25 Jackpot 82% Payout. This machine is in open door mode as RB and other Layout Designers have been trying to close but with no luck, so im afraid you will have to enjoy this game as it is for now. Big thanks to RB for trying to get the machine out of open door mode for me :). Also Massive Thanks to robinhood75 for placing all the lamps in a Classic sort of way for me and sending me a decent flyer to DX and he also fixed the alpha :) Normal shortcuts apply except the spacebar is 50p stake and Alt is 30p stake. When machine loads up and the alpha display reads 'READ METERS' just press Cancel and insert £1 coin/s into the coin slot to play this machine. Think thats everything okies.... Kriss

nice machine but how do u scroll up and down on a laptop so u can see the reels and see the machine in full screen.

thanks
you need a higher resolution
oh ok thanks how do u do tht coz i only can get 1024 dx on my laptop
can you make this as a five pound jackpot ????
I actually BEG someone to make a 1024 pixel version of this - I have a laptop and its one of my favorite machines.
nice mate, could you make a £5 jackpot version please?
yh same mattparr95 i love this machine to but i can only get 1024dx
thanks i sorted it now what a wicked machine cheers :)
can you make a 5 pound version please it would be so epic :D

good machine very clever to all of you that make these layouts time and effort certainly appriciated by players that play these for hours on end good job great machine anyone wanting to know how to get screen res to fit press alt gr right and alt gr up to change back ;)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

40 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)