• Submitted: Mar 26 2011 07:36 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 26 2011 07:36 PM
  • File Size: 5.76MB
  • Views: 5765
  • Downloads: 896

Download Around The Board In 40 Days club Wdx

* * * * - 2 Votes

Screenshots
Here we have a wdx of mazoomas around the board club,it's in 1280 Wdx form as theres too much going on for it to beany smaller than that,i've put quite abit of work in on this one,as it was a royal pain in the arse to remove the lines and to lamp it evenly :) as said in the wip thread this machine runs in doors open mode ONLY for those who don't know when the machine boots up it will say read meters,press the cancel button which is `¬` key for the shortcuts next to key number 1 it will then say door open just put money in like you would a normal game and then you can play it.You won't beable to cheat by moving the reels if you play this way either,so it's kind of playing normal.Also i must mention that some of the text on the lamps is hard to read,there was no point me redrawing em as they'd have only been the same as the space is tiny. Lastly the biggest problem is when you get on the board the alpha display reads backwards and theres no fix for this but you know what you doing either way so it don't take from the game play.Big thanks to bruce for uploading the flyer he aquired,hitthesix for helping me set the stakes up as i did it wrong :D and also to ady for testing the machine for me.All shortcuts as normal then n=nudges m=money meter,s=10p start and t=tranfer bank to credit.

this doesnt fit on my screen so do you know how i can fit it on ;) ??

this doesnt fit on my screen so do you know how i can fit it on ;) ??

Yea go to the help section in this forum :confused:
downlaoded and extracted files, got compression error and will not play. please help. thanks.
thanks abbey. much appreciated. steve
thanks for this machine its brilliant and robbielee why dont u adjust screen resolution put it to portrait then u should see the machine thanks tommy for making soo good machines

cool game, how come the writing on the display reads backwards?

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users