• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 1.35MB
  • Views: 6164
  • Downloads: 1444

Download 777 Heaven 1280 Cabinet DX

* * * * - 3 Votes

Screenshots
Been chipping away at this one for a few weeks and I think its now in an acceptible state for release.Theres 2 other DXs from Ploggy and from Dad which are mighty fine layouts and if you have either of those, I would suggest you click the back-up button on your browser as theres nothing here that hasnt already been done likes. This is just yet another 777 Heaven layout.I made this one for me basically. To keep me keen and occupied when I was bored. Its in the usual cabinet type and is here for those who like the others I have made and want a 777 Heaven one for the collection lol.lol funny really. I cant believe Ive done this layout for like 3 people (including myself).Anyways, take it if you want it, dont take it if you dont want it. SimpleNotes are in the zip but I have to give special appreciation to TTX who provided the photos and was, if i remember correctly, not too excited about the quality of his pics. I think I have done them justice with this one so a very big thanks for his work.CheersTony.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

27 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3)