That Ebay Disc Seller

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:22 PM

Hey i dont know if you lot know about this ?
but i will tell anyway.
I was looking through my old ebay messages and purplevimto was one of them.
he was the geezer who got banned from here selling the emus on disc.
darrianne had him bang to rights on sevaral ebay names.
To jog ur memorys,he said he had cancer.
have a look at his last 2 transancions lol
Oh and i bet hes now under yet another name on ebay ?
fing sad scammer,900 quid is a lot of dosh to lose if he didnt get it back.

no contact. no item. scammer . come on e bay stop this bad bad bad Buyer:
Member ID bebbie911 ( Feedback score of 294Posted Image) 18-May-11 22:08 Fruit Machine DVD with "2" DVD's!! New 2011 Mega DVD'S! (#250797661467) £2.99 Posted Image Goods never received and haven't heard from seller. I hope I get my money back! Buyer:
Member ID marvin_uk ( Feedback score of 87Posted Image) 08-May-11 23:30 1 oz gold krugerrand (#250807538403)

#2 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

kin hell lol he did use another name/account after and after 5 transanctions that was also closed lol
if you go look at the persons feedback who brought the gold of him,ur see he did get refunded thank god.
but under the new account lol
he sure is 1 slippery fish lmao

#3 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

wasn't this also "baggabargain"
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#4 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:25 PM

Hey i dont know if you lot know about this ?
but i will tell anyway.
I was looking through my old ebay messages and purplevimto was one of them.
he was the geezer who got banned from here selling the emus on disc.
darrianne had him bang to rights on sevaral ebay names.
To jog ur memorys,he said he had cancer.
have a look at his last 2 transancions lol
Oh and i bet hes now under yet another name on ebay ?
fing sad scammer,900 quid is a lot of dosh to lose if he didnt get it back.

no contact. no item. scammer . come on e bay stop this bad bad bad Buyer:
Member ID bebbie911 ( Feedback score of 294Posted Image) 18-May-11 22:08 Fruit Machine DVD with "2" DVD's!! New 2011 Mega DVD'S! (#250797661467) £2.99 Posted Image Goods never received and haven't heard from seller. I hope I get my money back! Buyer:
Member ID marvin_uk ( Feedback score of 87Posted Image) 08-May-11 23:30 1 oz gold krugerrand (#250807538403)

i met the seller who sold the gold he called paul from bolton how mad is that
Posted Image

#5 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

the four king bar steward :o

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#6 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:34 AM

quid says hes a regular to this very forum, most probably a regular and old school fme user.

#7 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

quid says hes a regular to this very forum, most probably a regular and old school fme user.

highly likely that one nails mate....

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#8 WyldVixen

WyldVixen

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

You are all so right, I am right here. How about you all go and mind your own f*****g business instead of worrying about other peoples shit.

You go making this thread when you do know shit. Do you get off by preying on others shit and trying to dig for information?

I made a good few £ of selling the disks so thanks for that. It paid for a really nice holiday to Turkey thank you very much. I never really downloaded anything off here and the admin can see that. I simply bought a disc of the other sellers and made my own :-) Cost me about 30p to make it and cost me 41p to send. haha.

I never claimed to be a creator of the software and never ripped them off. If they are stupid enough to not copy right there emulator then more fool them, but wait thats right its because they are ripping off all the fruit machine manufactures themselves!

Look at reels of fun. They charge you all for there machines and yet they are ripping off astra, Barcrest etc etc yea they may not be 100% rips but they are still using there art work etc and yet you all have the cheek to moan at us few who have the brains to make a few £ out of it haha you make me laugh.

You lot crack me. If you really met me in real life you would soon know I mean my shit. I aint no key board worrier like you lot. Shit man if anyone of you mean business and want to get personal let me know and I will come and meet you hay f*** it I will even give you my address.

You lot have a lot of bad apples among you al,l so I would go checking each other out before trying to spread shit about others.

Shit I really cant stop laughing at how sad your life must be to look at a very old ebay account of mine and spread shit about stuff you know f*** all about.

I only come on here and only created this account to find an old friend of mine and now I have done this you can delete my account and reply with all the Hench man replies im sure will follow.

But on a last note I would look closer to home and you may see you have more bad apples then you think and im being deadly serious any of you think you are big enough and want to spread shit let me know I will give you my address and then lets see if you have the balls to come and say it to my face.

Hahahahaha thanks for making my night so amusing. I will be coming back every so often to check for replies so you will need to ban my ip but then again still dont stop when I use vpn's tor etc etc but I am using my real one this time just to show I aint hiding being no fake walls like you fools.

#9 WyldVixen

WyldVixen

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

Ow and one last thing as this one does piss me off. I did have a cancer scare you pricks. Luckily I got the all clear but just wanted to put that to bed. You may call me a scammer but I did actually have the kugranne you knob Jockey . See dont go talking about shit you know f*** all about dickhead.................................

Edited by WyldVixen, 28 September 2011 - 12:07 AM.

#10 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:11 AM

Ow and one last thing as this one does piss me off. I did have a cancer scare you pricks. Luckily I got the all clear but just wanted to put that to bed. You may call me a scammer but I did actually have the kugranne you knob Jockey . See dont go talking about shit you know f*** all about dickhead.................................

and any need for the comments you put there ?
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#11 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:39 AM

Soz chesty morgan,i would stop the steds if they make you rage like that :D

Edited by Tommy c, 28 September 2011 - 07:39 AM.

#12 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:42 AM

**Sigh** Typical small child trying to use big boy words on a forum..has the ring of a certain other person(s) on here..

What is a keyboard worrier ? Does that mean your scared to touch a keyboard or have a fear of keyboards ..

"Hay .. f*** it i will even give you my address".. ??

Why dont you do everyone a favour and stay off the forums..smart arse little potty mouths like yourself are not welcome on the site.

PS..your account wouldnt need banned..just tweaked a little so you cant reply to or post any threads.

So go away and think about why your such and idiot and come back when youve lost the attitude and have grown up a wee bit.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#13 stevefry19

stevefry19

• Regulars
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

hey all..

first of all vixen mate theres no need for language like that on here as there young people on here as well as older just have a bit of respect.. you sold stuff from other sites that people can get for free that is taking the mick out of people abit how about tell them where they can get it before u sell it to them and then see who buys it i bet not many so yes you do take advantage of people. as for mouthing off sayin about your address thats silly really isnt it as soon as anyone do anything u run to police or give a fake address its just silly..

now im sorry to hear about your cancer and as most the people here know i was hit by a drink driver and broke my back neck pelvis i was in hospital for a year and still go in and out now having major ops i had blood clot on the brain and am awaiting surgery to have my spine reconstructed now during this time this site has been a god send and the people here have supported me all the way there are some decent guys here who help u through anything , the layouts have kept me busy and i even done a few of my own n shared them so not be abusive to these people as they really are a good bunch there maybe one or two bad apples but you get that everywhere in life so come on mate show a little respect for the people here and the hard work they put in thats all

and u really dunno who is sat at the other end of a pc so just becarefull enjoy ur life and relax mate life to short i found that out the hard way

#14 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:16 PM

1stly sorry to hear about your accident steve hope your getting better slowly 2ndly i was bullied throughout my school life thats why i turned 2 the vice of gambling the only "friend" i had, my own world thats what real gambling creates your own world/bubble i did buy a disc of ebay but that was before i discovered here and a few other emu sites the guys on here are more friendly and helpfulthan anyone i,ve met even better than facebook lol so goodwork guys thankyou keep it up don,t let any1 grind you down
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#15 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

Really don't know why people are speaking to him.

I thought it was a well known fact that you can't educate a turd :goofy:

#16 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Posted Image

Edited by cainer, 28 September 2011 - 02:14 PM.

#17 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

i can tell by the way you write that you were in the riots a few weeks ago, did you feel super hard once you walked out of JB sports with a pair of umbro trackies?

#18 WyldVixen

WyldVixen

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

LOL. Now you are all going aorund acting like the adults in the room.; How about not talk about someone when you know nothing about it. Thats just childish behavior really isnt it.

What you are forgetting about the discs on ebay is this. They are not paying for the machines etc. They are paying for the disk the mailer and the postage and the effort of putting all together and the labour involved in going and posting it. If they are too lazy to come and get them then thats there choice really.

Its a lost argument on your end as if you really think that, Then all resellers should shut down right now. Why go to a shop and pay top prices when you can get it from a whole sellers for the price they do. Its very simple to get a card. If the world was run by all your logic no one would make money. The only ones who would are the ones that actually create something from nothing. Simple. You would think so.

So yea don't go posting a thread about me and then not expect me to reply and then try and say im the kid. How about do your research before posting your thread. Saying im a scammer. The point you don't know. Is that all people who dint get when I decided to give it up was given a full refund and just left negative feedback because they was disgruntled!

Here is the reply to the warning I got:

Lmfao. You are warning me when I have told you who I am. People are poking there noses in my business and you are warning me for it! Never seen something so funny in my life.

Nothing against you as you have never said a bad work against me. When I have members going through my stuff and making up accusations they have no clue about. I think I have the right to put my point across and call them an idiot for doing so. Wouldnt you do the same?

People saying I was lying about about my cancer scare! I wasnt lying. Why would I say such a thing. Someone would have to be seriously sick in the head to make that shit up. Luckily for me I had the lump removed and was given the all clear for cancer.

See now if the shit spreaders knew this information they would feel like complete idiots and wouldnt say what they are saying.

This place really needs to think about it priorities. I used to love this place and used to come all the time but when I see people blatantly taking the piss out of someone in the minority and nothing is done about it. It just makes me sick. If this place had a better and nicer community then you would find you would have a more active site and probably more donations.

The only reason this site is alive is because 90% of its user base is addicted to fruit machines and think that by playing the emulator they will somehow master the machine and will always win. Without this you the site has nothing really and now the arcades are starting to remove all the old machine and replacing it it with the new tec. you will only have members who come to play on the old time classics.

Once that generation has gone the site will die unless wizard or some other decent coder comes along and decides to release a tec for the emulator that will run the new tec you will have nothing at all without this and the site will die 100% as ady and that will simply not keep it running when they have to keep digging into there own pockets and have no real community. Community spirit is the key to a lot of successful sites ;-)

You know I speak truth here. And feel free to ban my account. I dont really use it anyway. I only created this account to email a lost friend who I found on here.

Just sit back and really think about what I have said. I am a member of many sites who I frequent all the time and they have a flourishing user base and always make there hosting costs within a day of the new month starting as people feel part of a community and put there hands in there pockets. I do, I donate £10 to 2 sites every month as I am appreciated as a member and if someone spread shit about me they would instantly get banned as that behavior is simply not on even with proof. Bring it to the person and not the world to try and make yourself feel big .Here is, just a big joke. You say something slightly wrong and you get jumped all over. Not a way to let things run really, is it.

This is all proven with my comment. Someone pokes there nose in to my business without any solid proof of what happened except from a negative feedback on my ebay and I call them an idiot and make a few witty comments just like everyone else and I get a warning. Just naive really and I know you will see my point as all I have said is true and everyone knows it. Yea I said a few choice world etc but I think, Anyone who had just seem a human talking about them when they know nothing about them or the situation would annoy even the calmest of persons

The reason I starting selling the discs in the first place was to actually donate the cash to here to out all the other sellers as I knew I would make a better one as I am quite clever like that but when I see people basically taking the piss out of me which has been going on for a while now (Not referring to this time, My old account user which was fruitcrazy) , I decided to keep the money and treat myself for my effort. I then gave it up, Hence the bad comments. I gave them all a full refund but because they was disgruntled they left negative feedback! See this is information all the people who commented on didnt know and if they know would fell like a complete dick.

I dont understand why you didnt remove the post to start with as they are taking about something no concerning them and if I wanted to be a complete dick I could have reported the site to the authorities for posting my personal details etc without my permission and the site would have been pulled down while it was investigated.

So please dont offend my intelligence. You all have me completely wrong and have chosen the wrong person to pick on as I can cause a lot of damage but to be honest am a bigger man then that and wont stoop to there level.

Thats all I have to say on the matter hope you have a good day and dont worry I wont be coming back to a site like this.

Ow and Dannypyeman - see you have got me completely wrong. I was disgusted by the riots and would have helped the police had they come to where I live. You make all these judgments about me because I flipped m,y lid about someone getting involved in my personal life and then feeling the need to show the whole world of a open forum. Yea I said a few choice world but I dont think I need to justify that as I think most people would. Yea I could have said I few things better and clamber but when I read what I read I flipped my lid and I think even the most chilled out person who have a hard time staying calm when reading that.

A nuff said as I have put all my points across. i added a few extra lines in the personal message that I will leave with robinhood and is his choice if he wants to repeat or not.

#19 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

I cant even be arsed reading that...
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#20 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

I have and your point is taken about personal stuff,but acting like a chesty morgan saying you don't know who your messing with,that makes you look like a joke!You say you don't know who i am bla bla,well you don't know who any of us are,scare tactics make me laugh :lol: i aint ever been scared of anyone and i don't think i'm gonna start now ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users