• Submitted: Dec 29 2016 06:33 PM
  • Last Updated: Dec 29 2016 06:33 PM
  • File Size: 8.13MB
  • Views: 3795
  • Downloads: 402

Download That's Magic Red Gaming £25 Dx

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Here is the next Red Gaming machine I have just finished its called That's Magic and its a clone of Zig Zag

I have had to Re-Draw the Number Reel for this one so sorry if it ain't the best

I would like to THANK

Samson81 for the Flyer
Jon2007 and Samson81 for Play Testing
The person who added the Rom's with them this couldn't happed
Wizard for MFME5v

Enjoy :)

Looks & plays great thank you.

​Thanks, love Red Gaming machines

Thank you.

Thank you great emu I have always liked this machine always did well on it (good timing in the arcade)

Thanks very much for this. Looks really good

Hey cheers for this DX.   Is it possible to enable a note changer on this machine?

J

Think this file may be broken..

File has been checked as is working as intended so broken file flag removed.

g555xtc has been messaged informing him / her of this action

Thank you.

Hey cheers for this DX.   Is it possible to enable a note changer on this machine?

J

Awesome stuff - thanks to all involved,

Would love to see this with a note changer - just to see how far behind i could get it ....

in the good old days, did one of these and left a solitary £1 in the hopper, went back 4 days later and it was gone - no surprises ther, however was grabbed by the landlord who asked if I had experienced any isssues with it? - he was concerned because someone had put in over £100 without being offered a win. Wonder how that could of happened :)

For those wondering - there was an emptier associated with transferring money as it moved the bonus trail up on every transfer

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

36 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)