86 replies to this topic

#1 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:56 PM

I gave this a go because of the free £10 account top up they give at the moment and was really suprised at how much fun it is.
Was nearly as fun as online poker, though not nearly so profitable.lol

Posted Image

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:56 PM

erm check my Avatar lol

#3 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:00 PM

hahaha you know I never noticed that. I rarely look at other peoples avatars, well apart from the bouncing breasts type ones but thats because of the hypnotic effect.

Posted Image

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:03 PM

lol...yeah I know which One(s)

Had a blinder today.......£30 in a £40 and a £70 out

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

I may be interested in this, I've started playing Bingo on a Saturday night in a local private members club. Good night, cheap drinks, much recommended (although I reckon I'm the youngest player by at least 40 years in there!).

Is Gala a good online bingo place?

EDIT] Just to add, I remembered this address from the Sharon Osbourne advert, I assume this is the free £10 offer you mentioned VampUK?

GalaBingo.co.uk
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:19 PM

Sign-up Ben spend £5 and then you claim a free Tenner.....

Now the tactics....Can be costly, but play less popular times of day and Max your card's.....

Just added up....2 months Spent £260...Banked £510 in this time.

Ok not mega money, but still a profit and I have had so much fun in that time.

still every game stands a chance of a 20-100K pot if House is achieved in 32 numbers......someone has the ticket!

#7 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:15 PM

Just added up....2 months Spent £260...Banked £510 in this time.

Ok not mega money, but still a profit and I have had so much fun in that time.

Not mega money but I'd not turn my nose up at it.lol
Just £10 shy of doubling your outlay.

Posted Image

#8 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:44 PM

Hmm, not sure about what to make of this 'free £10 plays' offer.

I followed the correct link, read the T & Cs of the offer, and have met everything they ask for. So where is the £10 I should have received, in their words, 'immediately' after staking an initial £5 on Bingo?

At least it's a free phone number they have - although I can see me being on hold for the next 20 mins at least (so far I've been on hold 10 mins).
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#9 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:54 PM

Hmm, not sure about what to make of this 'free £10 plays' offer.

I followed the correct link, read the T & Cs of the offer, and have met everything they ask for. So where is the £10 I should have received, in their words, 'immediately' after staking an initial £5 on Bingo?

At least it's a free phone number they have - although I can see me being on hold for the next 20 mins at least (so far I've been on hold 10 mins).

I joined 4 months ago..way before the offer was made....

Ws only Two weeks ago and I called and said "staked loads and haven't got my £10 after picking a flyer up" they ... remember I wasn't entitled to it .. but within 2 seconds it was credited ...

In an answer to your Q Ben it's autogenerated.

#10 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:02 PM

Currently been on hold 29 minutes, still no answer, just a message about 'the next available agent will answer shortly'.

Seeing as how it's an 0800 number I'll forgive them, but only if they give me the ten quid in free Bingo at the end of the call :p

Have to admit, the £5 I did play through was great fun. Far more satisfying than any kind of machine gambling, much more stressful, but a genuine feeling you 'might' win - something I felt machines didn't offer me anymore.

Won't play it very often mind, maybe just one day a week (like the Bingo I play at my club on a Saturday night).
Ben

#11 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:05 PM

Currently been on hold 29 minutes, still no answer, just a message about 'the next available agent will answer shortly'.

Seeing as how it's an 0800 number I'll forgive them, but only if they give me the ten quid in free Bingo at the end of the call :p

Have to admit, the £5 I did play through was great fun. Far more satisfying than any kind of machine gambling, much more stressful, but a genuine feeling you 'might' win - something I felt machines didn't offer me anymore.

Won't play it very often mind, maybe just one day a week (like the Bingo I play at my club on a Saturday night).

Have any One number flashes mate?

#12 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:05 PM

Thats odd, mine was added straight away.

Posted Image

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:06 PM

Yeah, a couple in one game for a full house (2 tickets).

Not bad, a 10p per ticket game, I was expecting more like £50 for a full house!

Maybe next time (when they answer the damn phone!!) - 33 minutes on hold and counting.
Ben

#14 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, a couple in one game for a full house (2 tickets).

Not bad, a 10p per ticket game, I was expecting more like £50 for a full house!

Maybe next time (when they answer the damn phone!!) - 33 minutes on hold and counting.

Geeze that's lucky lucky........

Best bet's the B.O.G.O.F. @ 10P £3 Layout ;)

#15 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:12 PM

35 mins and 40 seconds later I finally have my £10 :p

Put it in my LOTTO account but luckily you can transfer that to BINGO in a couple of secs :)
Ben

#16 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

Christ we sound like Pink Rinses lol.......

Had £110 today Ben ;)

#17 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:41 PM

I won £275 last weekend but nowt since. Although the site seems to have crashed right at the minute. That'll save me money lol..
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#18 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

Ady did you get a free gala bingo mouse mat in the post this week?
Its kinda small but is actualy pretty good.

Posted Image

#19 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:47 PM

I won £275 last weekend but nowt since. Although the site seems to have crashed right at the minute. That'll save me money lol..

Playing up all Day maz...........usernames went, then no deposits etc

Good fun as we said when it's live though

#20 silvergal

silvergal

Banned

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

never really liked bingo,but need 2 give this a try lol
SILVERGAL im just off the phone 2 lyn u havent changed ur addreeshttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/adrian.back1/Liz new.bmp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users