Rainbow riches

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 mhg

mhg

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:37 PM

Has anyone got or seen a jackpot from the Road to Riches feature? The most I have ever won is £10 from a £2 stake. The lowest is £1.60 using a 50p stake. Is it just me or is this feature useless?

#2 deedsmob1

deedsmob1

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:51 PM

i love this 1 at the moment. ive had 70 or 80 from road to riches. but i keep gettin the silver pot on the ones near me usally of a few quid.luckly its the only sec 16 i avent lost on yet.lol. the others like elvis n cashino keep robbin me.ive seen sum1 get the jackpot playin £2 ago on road to riches only once.so u can do it (if u got a spare few hundred quid).
one day i might b giving advice instead of asking.

#3 Dougald

Dougald

• Regulars
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:57 PM

Hi I have seen it in our bingo club where i work in blackpool,happened to one of our regulars on Thursday night off a £2 stake - she had only put £300 in to get the jackpot run up to the top

#4 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:07 PM

This is my favourite at the moment.

I have had the £500 from Road to riches on 50p twice and £2 once. I got the jackpot on pot 3 times and have had it drop in twice all on different stakes.

I would say I have had the jackpot more on 50p stake than £2 stake which is really weird. Also seen two other people get it off the road to riches (one of them on 50p stake too!).
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#5 cave

cave

• New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:15 PM

i have had the jackpot about 5 times from this one but i prefer the elvis machine as ive dropped the jackpot from it about 10 times now :) what i have found with this machine is though if you are playing £2 per go and win nothing from £10 drop down to £1 a go and watch, 95% of the time i do this i normally drop £150+ within £20, maybe i`m just lucky

#6 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:03 PM

Ive had 1 £500 on 50p stake, with a full screen of RR symbols.

#7 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 08:40 PM

I have had the jackpot off this 7 times now (3 off the road to riches feature) and the other four with full screens of RR, however only on 50p a go. When I have tried on the higher stakes I have won nothing..

By the way - I haven't been on here for a while, so hi to everybody - I have missed the place..
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#8 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

I have had the jackpot off this 7 times now (3 off the road to riches feature) and the other four with full screens of RR, however only on 50p a go. When I have tried on the higher stakes I have won nothing..

By the way - I haven't been on here for a while, so hi to everybody - I have missed the place..

James, how many Roads to Riches symbols did the jackpot be given on?

#9 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:02 AM

I was playing this machine in my local. It had just been put in and all the pots where at £50 bronze £150 silver and £250 gold. Thought it might be worth £100 to see what it was doing. after about £83 it gave me the gold pot £253.67 rounded up to £254 then the next press it gave me 4 road to riches featur and landed on the £250. was gutted as the next one was £400

#10 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:20 PM

Very nice, but is anyone here up over all time on Section 16s?

I'm certainly not, I don't know how you get all these jackpots. If I put £100 in it'd be all 10p wins and a couple of £6 features!
@_!!

#11 cave

cave

• New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

id say im about £3500 up from playing rainbow riches,elvis top20 and cashino not bad for a months work

#12 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:54 PM

id say im about £3500 up from playing rainbow riches,elvis top20 and cashino not bad for a months work

Luck pure luck spring to mind?.........these have been out for a while now cave, sure your maths is right mate (hope it is seriously)

#13 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:47 AM

since taking on a new mortgage in the middle of Hove. my section 16 activity has dropped off to nothing.

nice to hear people are winning off of them.

#14 cave

cave

• New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:30 AM

Luck pure luck spring to mind?.........these have been out for a while now cave, sure your maths is right mate (hope it is seriously)

yea i only play them once in a while last month in the run up to xmas i won the £3500 but the months before i was only up £200 or so. which aint to bad considering i only play them once a month...good thing with living in a town that has nothing and u have to go out of town to see a decent fruit machine worth playing on...:)

#15 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

I am way down on sec 16 I won a good amount on rainbow riches, tornado and elvis top 20. lost loads on cashino and that dam rainbow riches that gave me that RNG time out. But got my own back as the manager was in the arcade when i won all that money last week on another rainbow that had just come in and the night fever which rolled the jackpot straight in. ha ha mr tight ass arcade shit.

#16 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:09 PM

£3500 is a hellovalotta money for a junior member. Keep that up for a year and you're well above the average annual salary for the UK. Mind you, I would seriously consider giving up after that run of luck. Trust me, take your winnings and run. Don't be looking back in ten months time with full overdrafts and loans everywhere thinking 'wasn't it nice when I was 3.5K up?'.

These are random machines or seemingly random machines. Either way nigh on impossible to formulate any sort of system beyond seeing patterns out of nothing. Best save your money. Or stick the odd quid in Elvis and the like.

I've only had the one jackpot, that was on Slotto. A few £100 wins on 8 Liner. A £120ish and a couple of £70ish wins on Slotto. £25ish on Max-A-Million. £70ish from an Elvis from a few quid.

My best win in the last two months is £7 on Elvis discs on 50p a spin. Much safer! Nothing worse than being £20 up after two hours then walking from the arcade £600 down due to some evil machine. Well there is something worse I know. Being £700 down due to some evil machine. That's even worse.

Anyway careful on those s16s people. I learned my lesson (I think!).
@_!!

#17 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

yer i like road to riches and jackpotted it it. and there is a simalar machine which i think is a clone monkeybusiness and mermaids treasures and one with sea animals turtles i think also played thoses. if you get 3 or mermaids it goes to a top board ad uses multiplyers. if you 3 you get between 20 - 50 quid 4 you get between 100 200 or 5 you jackpot. depending on stake... i di admit to loving section 16 machines above modern machines.

#18 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

I know alot of people who play or have played section 16's alot, and none of them are up overall...

The chances are, if you play them alot... you will be down overall, if you are not, you are DAMN lucky...

why do you think every arcade has so many of them, and pays so much for them and their licenses if they weren't making so much money from them, I have seen and heard £2000+ put in barcrest machines without a win over £50, so for those of you who claim to have had that many jp's, just consider how lucky you are.

#19 cyberface

cyberface

• New Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:34 PM

sometimes they will loose money, we had a rats to riches (CMS) that paid out 160% the other week!!

but the majority of the time, like any machine there gonna make money, after all even tho there 'random' there still only aiming to pay out 90-94%

#20 KRISP2003

KRISP2003

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

but isnt it true in september
they not alollwed in bingo halls or clubs
cause of the new gambling laws

once won 570.00
just after putting £4 in
500 gold pot
straight after 4 wheels