MFME 6.1 Fruit Machines

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 liamtails92

liamtails92

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

Can Someone Please Help Me With MFME 6.1 i cant find it anywhere on this site the guy who uploaded the update release didnt make sense at all as am confused to how to get it can someone please send me this new one so i can play new fruit machines also have requests for more fruit machines such as Double Dragon if anyone can do this machine be great to play and if anyone has it Cash Vania £25 Fruit Machine to photo shot it and upload for people to do Barcrest Pac-Man £70 machine and Take It Or Leave It there was 2 different ones for that love to play these again thanks to whoever helps me 

#2 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 06:40 AM

Can Someone Please Help Me With MFME 6.1 i cant find it anywhere on this site the guy who uploaded the update release didnt make sense at all as am confused to how to get it can someone please send me this new one so i can play new fruit machines also have requests for more fruit machines such as Double Dragon if anyone can do this machine be great to play and if anyone has it Cash Vania £25 Fruit Machine to photo shot it and upload for people to do Barcrest Pac-Man £70 machine and Take It Or Leave It there was 2 different ones for that love to play these again thanks to whoever helps me 

Get it here http://www.desertisl...uits.com/forum/

Edited by fruitsnappa, 25 October 2018 - 06:41 AM.

#3 liamtails92

liamtails92

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

yeah thats the link to download DirectX June 2010 i still dont get it the instructions make no sense to me should just be like the others like 6.0 simple 

#4 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:16 PM

#5 danschwo

danschwo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:24 PM

i am looking to get the download for this i had all of the mfme versions but my laptop packed in and this i a new one ! 

finding it difficult to get them nowdays.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MFME 6.1, Fruit Machines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users