Old Machines That Need Updating!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

As requested,to keep things in some sort of order old layouts that are in need of an updated.I think that most 1024 layouts need updating due to size and now with the ability to stretch layouts,but due to lack of clear flyers/HD photos this maybe impossible.

So with that said,If possible when posting up what layouts need updating can you post a picture of said machine(just in case someone has already got a better version)which will save time and effort redoing because some files may have got lost over time in the download section,not just on here but over on mecca.

If possible any new resources that are available for an updated layout(maybe harder for some members as dont have access to such resources) but if you know anyone that can help e.g have fruit machines ask for hd photo etc to help with updates.

I know theres a few over on mecca that have some nice old machines in there collection.(for HD photos :skeptical: )

#2 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:56 PM

Golden Crowns

Attached File  Golden Crowns DX.jpg   193.31KB   1 downloads

Attached File  Golden Crowns MDM B.jpg   212.67KB   0 downloads     Attached File  Golden Crowns MDM T.jpg   213.41KB   0 downloads

Not sure if these can be used? Not on a large scale as photos not that clear but an improvement on what we have. Found these on internet Somewhere,fruit forums i think.

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:08 PM

as stated

double up - flyer slightly better quality thanks to Ady

action note - i do have images for this

Cash counter in its original cab with the double start buttons (the other version i did was from photo's shame i never kept the larger art i worked with)

Club Attraction - i still have the dvd packed full of images so a maybe from me.

las vegas six

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

Golden Crowns

attachicon.gifGolden Crowns DX.jpg

attachicon.gifGolden Crowns MDM B.jpg     attachicon.gifGolden Crowns MDM T.jpg

Not sure if these can be used? Not on a large scale as photos not that clear but an improvement on what we have. Found these on internet Somewhere,fruit forums i think.

I took those over a decade ago.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#5 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:04 PM

I took those over a decade ago.

I thought it would be someone of here. Found them via google 2 weeks back and brought back memories of an arcade near me 25+years ago,he must of had 10 of them in a row.

#6 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

The infamous spa dvd I shared the hell out of the art on that with my new fangled freeserve broadband I sent gigs out.

#7 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

as stated

double up - flyer slightly better quality thanks to Ady

action note - i do have images for this

Cash counter in its original cab with the double start buttons (the other version i did was from photo's shame i never kept the larger art i worked with)

Club Attraction - i still have the dvd packed full of images so a maybe from me.

las vegas six

Sorry to bring it up again as you already stated on another topic just wanted to try and keep it together.

They are all excellent machines there,that action note and double up and those type eg action bank etc a must! cash counter loving the updated one you did last but would be nice to have it large.

#8 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

I guess there none that need updating then!!!!!?????

And am sorry to all those mr pinks who never comment, say thank you,dont donate even £1 and thought by looking in this topic there was a chance to find something for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am surprised you can be assed to log in.

#9 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:45 PM

Would be good if a few members could trawl through the releases and then list what thry think could so with an update. Then let us creators sort em out.
Hold the bells mate.

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:08 PM

i plan to go back a few decades after my next release, stay tuned, looking for something special for my 200th so need something old as that was my playing era

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#11 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:04 PM

I would like  kick ass update of Line Up MPU3 done in the modern style and nice and dark.

#12 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

I would like  kick ass update of Line Up MPU3 done in the modern style and nice and dark.

****DISLIKE****

Would be good if a few members could trawl through the releases and then list what thry think could so with an update. Then let us creators sort em out.

Barcrest Hellraiser

#13 Neophyte

Neophyte

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:46 PM

is there not a few impact machines that have not made it over from jpemu yet? e.g  tombraider, paprazzi and others  maybe an idea, also a couple of the lord of the rings machines ( not ploggy's £500 ) but the others.

couple of old maygay's like italian job and pink panther, and if you remember the flood of scorp 4 stuff (with the random author sideart)  the layouts were good but i feel they could do with some mfme 6 loving and some of the creators new tweaks and techniques.

and maybe anything that is small by today's standards, the 1024's and maybe a few others.

that beings said i'm super grateful for anything released at all!!  

Thanks!

Simon

#14 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:10 AM

****DISLIKE****

Barcrest Hellraiser

Will take a look in the week,see what its like. Think this is a red/blue trail aint it.
Hold the bells mate.

#15 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

I thought Hellraiser wasn't too bad artwork wise.

I don't personally see the point in just updating a layout unless there is far superior artwork. It's sad that throughout the years people will have owned some of the ones that are need of updating and never thought about supplying resources.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#16 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:40 AM

I thought Hellraiser wasn't too bad artwork wise.

I don't personally see the point in just updating a layout unless there is far superior artwork. It's sad that throughout the years people will have owned some of the ones that are need of updating and never thought about supplying resources.

J

It's isn't, I can only assume that Alth, hasn't got the 1600 dx version.

Attached File  hr1600game_1.jpg   320.52KB   2 downloads

There are far more machines that need an update.

In fact there are so many, that the thread could well end up very messy. What perhaps would be good, would be if a DX'r picks out 3 machines, that need an update and resources are definitely available to make a more modern version of it, then post a separate thread with a poll, to see the most popular one.

Love to see more, like Tommy's Cluedo, which was like receiving a brand new never released machine, when he updated it a while back.

#17 dannyb1981

dannyb1981

Old skool fruit

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

Agree with hellraiser, maybe rollercoaster, indy, fairground, battleaxe.

#18 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:10 PM

Anyone does a new Line Up I'll personally ban their arse.... ;)

#19 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

It's isn't, I can only assume that Alth, hasn't got the 1600 dx version.

attachicon.gifhr1600game_1.jpg

There are far more machines that need an update.

In fact there are so many, that the thread could well end up very messy. What perhaps would be good, would be if a DX'r picks out 3 machines, that need an update and resources are definitely available to make a more modern version of it, then post a separate thread with a poll, to see the most popular one.

Love to see more, like Tommy's Cluedo, which was like receiving a brand new never released machine, when he updated it a while back.

Can't see that in downloads mate?

Anyone does a new Line Up I'll personally ban their arse.... ;)

What if it has freezer bag reels? Double ban?

#20 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:30 PM

Ok, here is 1600 DX of Hellraiser

Attached File  HELLRAISERDX1600.zip   12.57MB   11 downloads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users