Monopoly and Party Time versions

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:22 PM

Has this version ever been done (same style as golden x with the monolopy symbol monopoly on the reels then the feature on the tv is the slots wheel of fortune, scratch card etc? or is it not possible? Then the party time versoin with the board on the tv with kiss and catch etc? Thanks

http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

the two you mention won,t be emulated due to they use a separate pc within the top board, but the standard three player monopoly with the community chest and chance cards for jp and the other three player monopoly should be ok, i was thinking of doing one of these but resources are scarce even though the two mentioned are still widely available in the arcades.

so if anybodies out n about and they see the ones mentioned maybe you could take a few snaps if you can 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

These are PC based top boards unfortunately.  Don't think these will ever be emulated, in mfme at least.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#4 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

If you don't mind spending a few £'s to support the reels of fun site, you could get the party games SIM, its not exactly the same but near to it.

http://www.reelsoffu...partygames.html

There is a video of it in action, not that great quality video as it was 4yrs ago now but should give you an idea.

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#5 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

Over 5 years since we did that sim.  Blimey doesn't time fly!

#6 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:14 PM

Thanks guys and I will get the sim. Such a shame, it cannot be emulated but I appreciate everything everyone has done for the community. You all have done a stellar job

http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#7 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:17 PM

Over 5 years since we did that sim.  Blimey doesn't time fly!

Yeah fooking scarey how quick the times going now :(  very true sign were getting old  :(

www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#8 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:46 AM

These are PC based top boards unfortunately.  Don't think these will ever be emulated, in mfme at least.

J

Party games runs on windows xp.

My mate built a party games from scratch with new tv screen etc-been showing him the emulations online and said to him that party time had been emulated.

He lives and breaths slots but has never played a slot in his life!-wish I could ruddy say that.

Asked him bout party games been emulated and he said he could not see why not.

True it may be a few updates away but with the talk of Hoakey Coakey been able to get the emulation treatment in the next update,I real think anything is possible.

Well I can dream anyway. :wubclub:  :wubclub:

Jay

#9 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:53 AM

Has this version ever been done (same style as golden x with the monolopy symbol monopoly on the reels then the feature on the tv is the slots wheel of fortune, scratch card etc? or is it not possible? Then the party time versoin with the board on the tv with kiss and catch etc? Thanks

Watch this space you never know with future updates what will be possible.

I mean surly im not alone now gasping in aw at the range of slots we have to play!

I never ever thought party time,deal or no deals and slots like monte carlo or bust would ever be playable again. And Labrynth too.

The list goes on,and who knows what will be next.

I aint a scooby with tech but I do know there are some very clever people on the site who have produced and will continue to produce slots we all thought we would never play again.

Hats off to 1 and all involved with all the fabulous emulations and to those who work hard behind the scene too. :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Jay

#10 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:30 AM

Party games runs on windows xp.

My mate built a party games from scratch with new tv screen etc-been showing him the emulations online and said to him that party time had been emulated.

He lives and breaths slots but has never played a slot in his life!-wish I could ruddy say that.

Asked him bout party games been emulated and he said he could not see why not.

True it may be a few updates away but with the talk of Hoakey Coakey been able to get the emulation treatment in the next update,I real think anything is possible.

Well I can dream anyway. :wubclub:  :wubclub:

Jay

Obviously it can be done it's just a PC but Hokey Cokey doesn't rely on any PC top box though.  I'd say anything that is PC based won't be in mfme, Wizard has mentioned he isn't interested in emulating the PC based machines.

J

Edited by fuzion, 15 August 2017 - 01:33 AM.

#11 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:37 AM

Obviously it can be done it's just a PC but Hokey Cokey doesn't rely on any PC top box though.  I'd say anything that is PC based won't be in mfme, Wizard has mentioned he isn't interested in emulating the PC based machines.

J

Ment to put runs through windows xp and not in xp-otherwise members may think its emulated in mfme!

Uve spoilt my party games dream now!!! lol

Understand what you are saying Fuzion but who knows what delights are just around the corner.

Jay

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:13 AM

Get photos for the older three player monopoly as mentioned above, as that runs because we've had the single versions for ages

#13 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

Only thing I can suggest is a feature where a XP virtual machine can be embedded into MFME to create the top feature. 

#14 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:40 AM

J

As fuzion says this is the most likely outcome as wizard has said in various threads, in no uncertain terms that Games requiring PC support in MFME are not going to happen.

In clear terms it don't mean its impossible to do, its just he's not going to add support for it, so will not be a runner in MFME.

www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#15 mainjohn

mainjohn

• Regulars
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

does that mean t7s will never be emulated in mfme

#16 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:04 PM

does that mean t7s will never be emulated in mfme

That would be correct, wizard has also said this.

www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#17 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:39 PM

It is a shame.   It would have been mental playing an Astra Party Games on the PC.

J

#18 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

It is a shame.   It would have been mental playing an Astra Party Games on the PC.

J

Surely the feature board having a pc inside it is just a program running the top board
So where exactly is this pc in these games as partygames is basically a JVC TV for the top board

#19 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:33 PM

Yes we know the PC runs the software for the top board.  The base machine is connected and triggers the top box PC software when a feature is awarded.   What we are saying is that Wizard isn't interested in implementing the PC side of things.

J

Edited by fuzion, 15 August 2017 - 02:33 PM.

#20 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

Surely the feature board having a pc inside it is just a program running the top board
So where exactly is this pc in these games as partygames is basically a JVC TV for the top board

The PC is / was in the bottom of the base unit of where  the screen is.

www.reelsoffun.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users