• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:41 AM

Hi

Due to unforseen circumstamces i have a clockwork oranges fruit machine for sale.

At the moment it only has a silver basecoat over the cabinet and has a few software errors due to recent upgrade and thats is displays RA or Tra instead of Extra but there is nothing wrong with the machine.

It also comes with spare parts and a few spare reels as reel one will need replacing in a few months time.

All keys are with the machine and the only things that will need to be done are a new program card to swap proms over as a previous attempt to remove a stake change key failed due to the screws been stuck in the control port of the program card.

Prices for this machine at 30p spin and 35 jackpot are 595 so i am looking for 450_495 but i am in a top floor flat and no elevators so its not easy to get out which is why price is low as i am unable to help with pursahse and removal

*Admin note: merged in from separate thread*

Attached Files

#2 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

Hi

Due to unforseen circumstamces i have a clockwork oranges fruit machine for sale.

At the moment it only has a silver basecoat over the cabinet and has a few software errors due to recent upgrade and thats is displays RA or Tra instead of Extra but there is nothing wrong with the machine.

It also comes with spare parts and a few spare reels as reel one will need replacing in a few months time.

All keys are with the machine and the only things that will need to be done are a new program card to swap proms over as a previous attempt to remove a stake change key failed due to the screws been stuck in the control port of the program card.

Prices for this machine at 30p spin and 35 jackpot are 595 so i am looking for 450_495 but i am in a top floor flat and no elevators so its not easy to get out which is why price is low as i am unable to help with pursahse and removal

#3 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

ROFL  at that price your in dream land.....

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#4 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

Hi

No offence but are you serious?  

£450+ for a machine with errors, which needs a new card, replacement reel (shortly)and has wrong/unfinished paintwork?

£595 for one of these is probably from some robbing supplier and 100% working with no faults or knackered parts.

I think you're going to be VERY disappointed!  :yes:

Oh and sorry but LMFAO at the 'but there is nothing wrong with the machine' comment!  :biglaugh:

ROFL  at that price your in dream land.....

At least my reply was a bit more diplomatic ;)

#5 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:47 PM

You'd be very lucky to get that kind of money.

Looks like you could get a fully working one from JNC sales.

Clockwork Orange G2 £295

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#6 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

£100 tops for a fully working one of these.

#7 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

Wouldn't give more than 100 quid tops for a good condition runner. Sorry but you are in dreamland.

#8 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

I was given the price of 595 by one member on here but thanks to you insulting pricks who dont know i have had skull and brain surgery and obviouly been a fool of by one of your friends so you can all kick off at me shows its you lot that are the bullies and liars by giving me a wrong quote otherwisw i would have put a more equal value on.

Thanks to you dikheads i am allowed to swear back as requested my account to be closed and commiting suicide due to adults not acting their age and been MATURE

#9 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

worth a tenner lad

<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#10 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

I was given the price by one of you lot on here so take your insults elsewhere. I will report the person who given me the quote and report you all for offense and seems as i was offended smoke a spliff larrrrrrrrrrrrr
No matter anyway as requested my account to be closed due to been given false information for a quote and slander frpm you lot

#11 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

Who gave you that price and how much did you pay for it originally?

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#12 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

I've received a complaint about this thread. As I'm at work I'm locking it until later when I can properly investigate.
Ditto the similar thread.

#13 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

I can't see where on the public forum you were given a valuation. Please send me a link by private message.

#14 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

I was given the price of 595 by one member on here but thanks to you insulting pricks who dont know i have had skull and brain surgery and obviouly been a fool of by one of your friends so you can all kick off at me shows its you lot that are the bullies and liars by giving me a wrong quote otherwisw i would have put a more equal value on.
Thanks to you dikheads i am allowed to swear back as requested my account to be closed and commiting suicide due to adults not acting their age and been MATURE

I was given the price by one of you lot on here so take your insults elsewhere. I will report the person who given me the quote and report you all for offense and seems as i was offended smoke a spliff larrrrrrrrrrrrrNo matter anyway as requested my account to be closed due to been given false information for a quote and slander frpm you lot

I'm sorry to find that you've become so offended by the replies, and if you are actually having suicidal thoughts then I would urge you to seek professional medical assistance.

However there is no conspiracy here. People simply do not give fake valuations in order to set someone up to then be ridiculed by others. And anyway I can't find anywhere on the public site where you were offered a valuation. Even if you have been given an unrealistic value by a member of the site, then firstly it's beyond our control. Secondly it would represent their personal opinion, the same as any valuation of anything would be. Expressing a personal opinion is still something which people are more or less free to do, within reason; this is the Internet and you don't have to go very far to find extremely offensive opinions on all manner of things.
Perhaps some replies were a little undiplomatic, but they unquestionably stop a long way from any reasonable definition of slander.

You haven't replied to my enquiries, and I haven't replied to your support requests because they are somewhat hysterical and threaten police involvement, I feel that entering into correspondence will only escalate issues and I'm more comfortable with replying in public.

I'm happy to fulfill your request of account closure forthwith.

This thread is now unlocked but if any members do decide to add to it, please try to practise restraint and reasonable decorum.

#15 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

I'm sorry to find that you've become so offended by the replies, and if you are actually having suicidal thoughts then I would urge you to seek professional medical assistance.

However there is no conspiracy here. People simply do not give fake valuations in order to set someone up to then be ridiculed by others. And anyway I can't find anywhere on the public site where you were offered a valuation. Even if you have been given an unrealistic value by a member of the site, then firstly it's beyond our control. Secondly it would represent their personal opinion, the same as any valuation of anything would be. Expressing a personal opinion is still something which people are more or less free to do, within reason; this is the Internet and you don't have to go very far to find extremely offensive opinions on all manner of things.
Perhaps some replies were a little undiplomatic, but they unquestionably stop a long way from any reasonable definition of slander.

You haven't replied to my enquiries, and I haven't replied to your support requests because they are somewhat hysterical and threaten police involvement, I feel that entering into correspondence will only escalate issues and I'm more comfortable with replying in public.

I'm happy to fulfill your request of account closure forthwith.

This thread is now unlocked but if any members do decide to add to it, please try to practise restraint and reasonable decorum.

That rules me out from saying what I think then ;)

#16 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

Seams this member has blown things way out of proportion, proper drama lama stuff this is.
Hold the bells mate.

#17 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:42 AM

Where have the buttons gone?!

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#18 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:50 AM

Haha must be funny bunny season....
Don't hold back Phil, not like you... 😁

#19 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

Truth is its worth about £175 in vgc.
If your lucky.
Be lucky to get 40 for yours in that nick.

Edited by richy1976, 10 August 2017 - 09:35 AM.

#20 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

This is hilarious.

But seriously calm down buddy.  "my account to be closed and commiting suicide"   - You have serious issues if you want to kill yourself over a false quote.... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users