• PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:54 PM

File Name: DOND Live DX

File Submitter: No1Stoney

File Submitted: 30 Nov 2016

File Category: Scorpion 5

Hi. Here is my DOND Live DX Layout running on Scorpion 5 £1/£70/86%

This machine has a bit more going on to the older DONDs so personally I find it plays a better game.

Meters working / Hoppers topped up / Volume up and note acceptor is working (Click the amounts above the notey to add relevant note)

Hope all is OK with this layout but if there are any problems then please let me know and I will try and fix them

May come up with trace alarm on boot (Does with me sometimes) just ignore it, has no effect on machine itself and will boot past it.

Also be aware this machine takes a while to boot
Thanks for Looking.

Edit:
I'm really sorry for the troubles everyones been experiences with this layout. Its been one nightmare after another. Hopefully this one will sort out everyones problems.
Red reels adjusted to be less bright
7-segs now working (again!)

Click here to download this file

#2 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:03 PM

Well damn, I'd slowly been working on a classic of this in my spare time & was planning on releasing in the run up to Xmas, guess there is no rush now, so thanks for this :D

Attached File  DOND Live_1.jpg   212.04KB   1 downloads

#3 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

TY :)

#4 renoufchr

renoufchr

Arcade Mod

• Regulars
  • 396 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:33 PM

Sticks at initialising for me

does boot eventually something weird going on causing this cause the machine in real life boots like any other

Edited by renoufchr, 30 November 2016 - 03:40 PM.

#5 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:33 PM

Thank You

#6 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:41 PM

Sticks at initialising for me

does boot eventually something weird going on causing this cause the machine in real life boots like any other

As stated in release notes, it does take a while to initialise, I am unsure why, maybe someone else has the answer to this.

#7 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:52 PM

Thanks

#8 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

Thanks again for this I will be honest the same sounds from all these DOND machines are a pain in the arse how lazy are Bell Fruit why not change the odd sound Grrrrr

Great work mate

#9 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

The reason it takes a while to boot up is the hoppers do extra checks to prevent tampering, i also believe it's to stop people from plugging the machines, given how long they take to boot someone is bound to notice.

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

Thanks for the release,
as for Matty unfortunately working through a classic of this to find out the dx was already been worked on this is where maybe we need a topic for members not necessarily a forthcoming for each layout but one which states what members are planning on releasing or working on a layout to avoid doubling up maybe say for example -
I'm working on Reno reels classic ETA Dec 2016, next will be Partytime three player Dx ETA Feb 2017.
Just to give others an idea of what's going on.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#11 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:14 PM

Thanks for the release,
as for Matty unfortunately working through a classic of this to find out the dx was already been worked on this is where maybe we need a topic for members not necessarily a forthcoming for each layout but one which states what members are planning on releasing or working on a layout to avoid doubling up maybe say for example -
I'm working on Reno reels classic ETA Dec 2016, next will be Partytime three player Dx ETA Feb 2017.

I'm totally fine with it, I made no public acknowledgement of the fact I was slowly working on it so it's my fault.

The idea of a "working on" is a double edged sword, some people like to be surprised at what's coming and this could lead to people being demanded to move layout x up the list.

It will also stop people doing layouts sooner "Oh so & so is doing this in May, i'll leave it & work on something else" whereas when May rolls around said person may not still be part of the scene or have decided to do something else.

#12 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

This is why I always do WIP it stops any confusion it doesn't matter to me if anyone replies to the WIP post it just to let people know its being worked on also sometimes it has the added bonus of getting Reel scans or more Photos of the machine you're working on or Font help any little thing like that

I will say one thing I do believe every machine needs a Dx and Classic some people like to play a classic layout

When it comes to these DOND machine I want a mute layout lol

#13 thecodfather

thecodfather

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:47 PM

When it comes to these DOND machine I want a mute layout lol

I do enjoy these DOND games but when the Bearded One says "How Do You Feel"

ARGGGGG!

Thanks No1 for the great release.

poker

#14 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the release,

Yes I understand what your saying. Problem with that (for me) is that sometimes I can start a layout and work on it, then not have the time for several days or weeks and then it gets forgotten about until I finally get time to work on it again. I wouldn't want to stop people feeling like they could create a layout I'm working on just because I've made a claim to a particular machine. 

So I tend to work silently in the background whenever I have the time and when one is ready I just release it. When I release a layout I am conscious that someone else may have already been working on the same machine and I just hope that it doesn't cause anyone to get upset. But I do say the more layouts the better. Classics and different sized DXs all welcome of the same machine.

I do enjoy these DOND games but when the Bearded One says "How Do You Feel"

ARGGGGG!

Thanks No1 for the great release.

Can you imagine hearing that after losing £300+ in a machine. I'm surprised there aren't more beardy machines that end up face first on the floor

#15 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:10 PM

Heres the proper symbols for this one, thanks to Slasher :)

Attached File  DONDlive.zip   14.28MB   11 downloads

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#16 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

Quick initial impression........wow, what a brilliant looking DX, be back once I've tried it.

#17 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:13 PM

tyvm ... another corker of a layout... and it comes with a free bearded twattage :D nice one :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#18 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:34 PM

Heres the proper symbols for this one, thanks to Slasher :)

attachicon.gifDONDlive.zip

Thanks spa. Will keep those for any future releases, and thanks for slasher for uploading them

Also thanks to everyone who has said thanks. Its those thankyous that keep making me want to do more layouts

#19 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:20 PM

found a little issue the red reels dont work i only realised this because it upgraded my win and red reels wasnt working

#20 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:37 PM

OK, Ill look to fix this issue. To be honest I didn't know it used red reels as there was nothing in the lamp test for them. Assuming now it uses a different test for red lamps as they may be LEDs. And ive never created a layout with red reels before so all a learning curve for me. Will get it fixed as soon as I can. Thanks for bringing it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users