• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Fruitopia Wdx

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 23 Sep 2013

File Category: Scorpion 4

Heres my finished layout of this old scorpion 4 machine.Put the earliest roms possible in it.Thanks to Samson for scanning the crap flyer we had for it.A massive thanks to mavroz,for scanning his club reel band in which is a exact match apart from the background. Also to hitthesix for the classic.All shortcuts as usual then

numlock 8 move up 2 move down 4 move left and 6 move right. Or just use the mouse :) I've made the reel spin horizontally so there has been a little quality of the reel lost.Runs smoothest in mfme 9.4

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Looks great Tommy.

Many thanks for the release,will give a good bash later.

Jay

#3 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

Thanks TC. As said before, lovely DX there. Will look forward to playing this little beauty.

Cheers.

#4 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

Thanks Tommy for the layout

#5 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Many thanks TommyC

#6 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

a great job done with a crappy flyer cheers for this
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#8 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Thanks looks great, will have a go soon :)

#9 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Well done, mate.  Looks very nice to me. :)

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#10 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Cheers all,does anyone know how you do the emptier on this? or is it a chipped rom. know it's something to do with 8 steps and it costing £13 to get each time for the jp.It isn't working though :D

#11 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Nice one, cheers for this.

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#12 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Cheers all,does anyone know how you do the emptier on this? or is it a chipped rom. know it's something to do with 8 steps and it costing £13 to get each time for the jp.It isn't working though :D

You have to line the 3rd reel up with the jackpot symbol just above the payline.

As soon as you get at least 7 steps then you keep taking the steps forward and back,allowing you to land on nudges to then nudge the reel to the above.

You then achieve the 7 steps required again and then advance to the reel skill feature(6 across and 1up)

You have to skill stop the jackpot symbol on reel 1,then reel two will spin the same in automatically and then press reel 3 as reel two lands,this will then drop the 3rd jackpot symbol.

If you keep the 7steps or more,then the game will more than likely kill you off,unless it is ready to give the jackpot on that board-ul know this because the steps will quickly total 11 or more in quick succession.

It isn't an easy trick to master,but with the emu version we can reduce the game speed to help us out  :nah: lol

Jay

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

You have to line the 3rd reel up with the jackpot symbol just above the payline.

As soon as you get at least 7 steps then you keep taking the steps forward and back,allowing you to land on nudges to then nudge the reel to the above.

You then achieve the 7 steps required again and then advance to the reel skill feature(6 across and 1up)

You have to skill stop the jackpot symbol on reel 1,then reel two will spin the same in automatically and then press reel 3 as reel two lands,this will then drop the 3rd jackpot symbol.

If you keep the 7steps or more,then the game will more than likely kill you off,unless it is ready to give the jackpot on that board-ul know this because the steps will quickly total 11 or more in quick succession.

It isn't an easy trick to master,but with the emu version we can reduce the game speed to help us out  :nah: lol

Jay

Thanks mate will give it a try,i still don't understand it though :D

#14 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Thank you :)

#15 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Many thanks for the layout.   I don't think it's possible to rip the jackpot from the £15 version and slowly make a profit.  I'm pretty sure it was just the first two £25 software that could be exploited slowly.  £20 for each jackpot was about right I think. 

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#16 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Many thanks for the layout.   I don't think it's possible to rip the jackpot from the £15 version and slowly make a profit.  I'm pretty sure it was just the first two £25 software that could be exploited slowly.  £20 for each jackpot was about right I think. 

J

Thanks,that's why i weren't getting any were last night then :D i bet we don't have early roms then as we only seem to have later stuff.

#17 wolf676

wolf676

• Regulars
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Thank you

#18 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Thanks,that's why i weren't getting any were last night then :D i bet we don't have early roms then as we only seem to have later stuff.

I'm sure we do mate.  I'll check some of them out in the emulator and let you know.  I know we definately have some sets that work for cashraker so I imagine we have them.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#19 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

Thanks Tommy nice work.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#20 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

Excellent layout tommy, great to see it get the dx treatment. thanks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users