• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Club Cops N Robbers Gold Wdx

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 17 Jun 2013

File Category: Scorpion 4

Here's my updated version of club cops n robbers, got everything how it should be i think,have added a yellow stroke etc to the reel symbols like the real machine has.Please note this may be a bit dark on some monitors,which i appologise in advance,new tft so first layout on it.This has been buzzed up and is now ready to crack for the cashpot.I have had it offer me bells in millionaires row which i have never seen on these.If you don't ant to take the jackpot just nudge in the wins it offers from the off.Thanks to ady for the flyers,whoever uploaded and scanned the bfm reels and to ploggy for having a look at the finished layout.Enjoy.

Shortcuts as normal then M to take swag and N for nudges If you have speed issues use mfmwe 9.4 which seems alot better with scorpion 4 layouts.

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Thanks Tommy C for this release. Cheers M8.

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

looks a good layout as usual nice and dark shame i can't play it due to res so have to make do with the smaller version for now, maybe you could redo the main title of this and add '1600' to the title to avoid confusion to downloaders

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Thanking you Tommy.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

awesome. ready to drop the cashpot i hope ?

#6 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

awesome. ready to drop the cashpot i hope ?

Give it a try :D

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

noooooooo

first board £248.20 middle and it fines me £16 quid! aaaarrrgggghhhh

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

Should've reset it ;)

#9 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Thanks for this layout Tommy C, but just 1 question. What the hell is mfmwe? hahahahahahahahahahaha that made me litterally giggle and laugh uncontrollably, apologies if I woke anyone up at college! lol. It may stand for multiple fruit machine weird emulator or something like that if it has speed problems lol.

#10 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:55 PM

I'm looking forward to playing this as C&R was one off my all time favourite machines, even though I lost plenty on it.

Cheers

#11 dean smalley

dean smalley

• Regulars
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:40 PM

pitty i cant see bottom reels and buttons,great machine,any chance of just making it a bit smaller

#12 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

Well done Tommy mate... I can't wait to go on Windows to give this a thrashing.

It is such a shame that you lot on your lappies still don't run the daddy Windows XP...

...not only would you still get the correct quality sample sounds, but also you could just untick the box that says 'Hide the displays that this monitor cannot support in your Display Advanced Settings, and then just adjusted the resolution accordingly and scrolled through your screen to play it.

Modern technology can sometimes be a backward step... thank goodness I'm still able to play FME on a Windows XP computer. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#13 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

Aahhh us on lappies will just have to make do with tommy's equally brilliant smaller 1024wdxversion the first clubber I actually jackpotted in fme, unless he want to make a smaller version of this dark on please!!
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#14 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#15 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

Cracking dx and game Tommy.

Just stretchin me screen so I can see the buttons lol :err:

Many thanks

Jay

#16 dean smalley

dean smalley

• Regulars
  • 239 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

any chance of a 1280 version but one done like this,the one in downloads not the best thanks

#17 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Nice layout, I'll go out on a limb and say perhaps it's a *tiny* bit dark for me, but then again it's down to personal preference and it's certainly realistic if you used to play in dark clubs (and some of the clubs I went in to the machines were in the darkest corner and they hated having lights on!!). I do have my monitors on fairly muted brightness settings too, which probably doesn't help :)

One little thing - first figure of the swag display doesn't work when you get above £99.90, so (for example) when I was on £248 a minute ago, it was only showing £48.00. 

I don't know how you've buzzed it up, but I just had a few spins, held a single bell on the first winline for no reason at all, and the other 3 dropped in for the £250 :D

Cheers for the layout :)

Edited by Bencrest, 19 June 2013 - 01:06 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#18 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

Nice layout, I'll go out on a limb and say perhaps it's a *tiny* bit dark for me, but then again it's down to personal preference and it's certainly realistic if you used to play in dark clubs (and some of the clubs I went in to the machines were in the darkest corner and they hated having lights on!!). I do have my monitors on fairly muted brightness settings too, which probably doesn't help :)

One little thing - first figure of the swag display doesn't work when you get above £99.90, so (for example) when I was on £248 a minute ago, it was only showing £48.00. 

I don't know how you've buzzed it up, but I just had a few spins, held a single bell on the first winline for no reason at all, and the other 3 dropped in for the £250 :D

Cheers for the layout :)

Hi ben Can you screen shot what you mean mate about the digit then i can sort it out,cheers

#19 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

yeah same here, the alpha can only show  XX.XX so when you get sat 101.80, is shows up at 01.80

now... can i be realllllly cheeky and ask for a 1920x1080 happy version? as shown in the picture, could you crop the top off (as to preseve the crisp graphics).

see screen shot. ive got 2x 1920x1080 monitor, alas their not 4k

Attached Files

• Attached File  ccrg.png   157.79KB   1 downloads

#20 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

Fantastic looking layout tommy, Too large for my smaller screen but worked well when I put both my TV and monitor together. I made a small video of what bencrest was refearing to if thats OK. BTW great work on Vertigo too you did a great job on it 10/10 ;-)

The issue with the swag display..... Sorry there is no sound.

Edited by TEMPLEOFTREASURE, 21 June 2013 - 03:34 PM.

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users