• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

Hi Guys

Just Treated My Self To A Red Gaming Machine - Can You Dig It - Excellent Condition :)

My Issue Is Im Putting Pound Coins In Its Not Going In To The Hopper - There Falling All The Way Down To The Bottom Cash Box

Making Me Think - It Think Its Still Got £1's In There From The Last Premises

I Need A Way/Method Of Resetting it Or Making It Think Its Empty ... But How ???

Ive Also
I Ran Through The Web & Found A MPU5 Field Manual But Nothing Of Great Detail Regarding This Machine

This Is Also My First RED GAMING Machine

Multistake & 70 Jckpot - Same As Link

http://www.google.co...t:429,r:7,s:523

Edited by SourceLeisure, 23 February 2012 - 10:05 AM.

#2 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

You won't find anything mate using Red Gaming as it's Extreme gaming that branded it.

Try a hopper dump, I presume you need to open the front door and scroll through the menu, or maybe there's a switch on the hopper itself, I'm sure someone will know more than me, just thought I'd let you know its Extreme gaming.

#3 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:15 AM

Brilliant - Much Appreciated :)

Ive Removed The Hopper & Found No Dump Switch

So I Will Now Put Service Key In & Scroll Through The Menu - Dump Hopper

Once It Realised Its Empty It Will Know To Top It Up ?? & My £1s Will Go In To The Hopper - This Correct :)

Cheers

#4 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hopper dump switch is where the coin collection trays are at the bottom of the machine.

#5 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

Just A Quick Note .. Ive Done It Finally - Was The Case Of Just Telling The On-board Counters The Hopper Was Back Empty

Extreme Gaming - Can You Dig It &
Red Gaming - Hi Lo Silver

But So Very Different To Operate Even Though There Both mpu5 Setup's

Cheers For Your Time Chap's ....Much Appreciated

ONE More Question - Now Ive Reset Counters It Says H000.00 & F350.00 (Guessing H-Hopper & F-Float)

Will The Machine Know NOT To Payout Or Do I Have To Put Any Amount Of Float In it ??

#6 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Presumably, the float should be £350, if you press hopper topped up button with refill key turned.

But if you decide you want to have a different float amount, say 100 quid, if you put 100 pound coins in hopper, turn refill key and press hopper dump (might also need to press start button after dump switch) let it dump the pounds and then put them back in hopper WITHOUT pressing topped up switch, it should make machines float level be set at 100 quid......... I think! I say think cos it's AGES since I had an MPU5 machine

#7 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

Well I was close.... ish

Have a look at page 32 in this m8, it should sort you out!

Attached Files

#8 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

Cheers ... Nothings Simple With These Machines & Cheers Again For The Attachment :) Good Man

#9 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Will The Machine Know NOT To Payout?? If The Hopper Is Empty ... Sorry Again :)

Or will It Run A system Ie I Put £8 In To Pay & £1's Gone In To The Hopper It Will Know To Give No Win Over say .. £5

Basicly I want it As A Money Box & Was Looking To Stick The Odd Pound Coin - Say If A Friend Come Round & I Say Chuck A Quid In & See What ya Win .. i dont Want It Blabbering IOU-£3 ect (Im Not Using It For Profit But Is An Exsample)

#10 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

It will pay whatever it's ready to pay m8, only way to stop it paying loads out would be to have the percentage as low as it will go and set it on the lowest price of play, but even then EVENTUALLY it will still pay a jackpot plus the gameplay would be crap.

#11 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

Ok, Sorry For the 101 Questions Just The Last Machine Was A Simpsons (Epoch Setup) Machine & These Are My First MPU5 Machine's .. Much Appreciated For Your Time & Reply's .. Cheers

#12 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

whether the machine is ready to do a £500 streak or not, if it has to pay it will pay. if there is no money in the hopper it will just malfunction and say hopper empty. simply insert a refil key and either put correct coins in or fill to top.

i take it sourceleisure doesnt do fruit machines ?

#13 woody1234

woody1234

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

hiya

i have the same machine extreme gaming ( CAN YOU DIG IT) does any one have a manual they can send me

#14 flipside

flipside

fruity loopy

• New Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

http://www.fruit-emu...attach_id=15053

#15 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

Will The Machine Know NOT To Payout?? If The Hopper Is Empty ... Sorry Again :)

Or will It Run A system Ie I Put £8 In To Pay & £1's Gone In To The Hopper It Will Know To Give No Win Over say .. £5

Basicly I want it As A Money Box & Was Looking To Stick The Odd Pound Coin - Say If A Friend Come Round & I Say Chuck A Quid In & See What ya Win .. i dont Want It Blabbering IOU-£3 ect (Im Not Using It For Profit But Is An Exsample)

It'll never "know not to pay out" whether there's £1 on £350 in the hopper, it'll just try to pay out and not be able to, giving the "blabbering" example you suggested :)

#16 woody1234

woody1234

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

thanks to flipside

any one know how to change the win percentage on this machine as it pays out all the time

#17 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

there's lots of information on 'Google' 'yahoo' or what ever you use, and there is loads of threads on how to do things with fruit machines, such as typing in the search box top right...

but seen as no one has answered you... the game card which is located on the back board of the cabinet (on the MPU5/6) there should be a 'Percentage' section. if you have a plug in for it, that will change the percentage, or get a variable one where you can instantly change it from 70-98%. If you dont have a plug in, it will set itself at 78% i think?

Also try the dip switches, refer to the machines info which should be on the cabinet above the MPU

#18 woody1234

woody1234

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

ok thanks mine has a green key i guess i change this and it will work

i have a bigger problem no with the below

how to clear alarm 16-co serial note mech missing

#19 Starleisure

Starleisure

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

You need to go into test and remove the BNV key - Make sure its set to *000000*.

#20 woody1234

woody1234

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:48 AM

great thanks for your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users