• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:18 AM

RIP Wang Yue, the two year old girl killed in the chinese hit and run incident where nobody could be bothered to stop and help her. And i always thought pigs were pig ignorant but even pigs are less ignorant than that lot. This is the world we live in today.

#2 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

Yes shocking even for a country that has poor human rights and the most executions in the world, Poor little girl just shows how cold and arrogant society has become, R.I.P

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#3 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

Yeah I posted about this in the shout box the other week. Very sad and disgusting that humans can act this way towards a child. I know that they are scared they may be accused of being a paedophile but for god sakes they can see in this case that she had been run over, It was sick because that guy in the first lorry knew he had run her over and i think he went slow and waited until his wheels was on her then sped off causing most of the damage. Then the second twat must have seen her and he just drove right over her. I hope they rot in hell evil bastards. She is in a better ploace now anyways away from this shit world RIP little angel.

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

I hope they rot in hell evil bastards. She is in a better place now anyways away from this shit world RIP little angel.

Well said.

#5 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

news has it that the two van drivers are to be executed, which is an insult to the little girl - she will be peaceful in heaven until them two chinky tossers arrive there.

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

news has it that the two van drivers are to be executed, which is an insult to the little girl - she will be peaceful in heaven until them two chinky tossers arrive there.

Can you not be racist please. Chinky in my eyes a bit too much on a public forum. Yeah voice your opinions but don't be racist. Thank you

#7 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

RIP little lady,lets hope the bastards that did this get hung

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#8 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

they shouldnt be executed, they should be tortured and kept alive to feel the pain for as long as her family feel the pain. hanging them is only doing them a favour, sending them where they probably want to be right now, free from a worldwide wave of abuse and hate.

they shouldnt be executed, they should be tortured and kept alive to feel the pain for as long as her family feel the pain. hanging them is only doing them a favour, sending them where they probably want to be right now, free from a worldwide wave of abuse and hate.

#9 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

Taking it a bit too far again danny. If you did that then you are no different to what they are, the family need justice and I believe that a hanging or a life in prison without any chance of getting out would be justice for them. The prisons over there is nothing like over here. No tv's and ps3's you would be lucky to get less than 15 to a cell 12 x 9.

#10 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

i dont think you know what i meant. i said by executing them van drivers, your only giving them what they want. ask yourself do they really deserve what they want? how does thinking that way make me "no different from them", people that commit these sick crimes, they should be tortured and left to rot in holes with rats, pedos not to be given a life of luxery in a jail cell, ian huntley etc, pedos and rapists to have their testicals surgically removed while awake to feel the pain, it makes sense. if the familys of these said victims think justice has been done by locking them up in 5 star hotels at tax payers expense or executing them then they need to wake up, but oh sorry its just the way i think of the whole thing, and just because i think like that doesnt make me "no different from them". im not a murderer if thats what your implying.

#11 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:40 PM

i dont think rob was implying that at all danny - i think he was merely saying that by being so blood thirsty for revenge it makes the person seeking revenge no better than the person exacting the nastiness in the first place

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#12 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:04 PM

well that is total b#ll#cks and it doesnt make anyone exacting the nastiness in the first place the same kind of person. anyone would be blood thirsty for revenge if it was their own child, imagine you went on television and said that to whole country!

#13 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:12 AM

Danny I guess you better quit while ur down.

#14 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:51 AM

your a twat! goodbye

#15 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:16 AM

your a twat! goodbye

Aww sorry you feel that way danny. Be honest do you think her family would rather get on with there life and try to come to terms with what has happened or do you think they will be will be intent on torture? A very close friend of mine died a couple of years ago in a head on crash and the person that caused it was drunk and got 4 years inside. It's not justice but there is nothing you can do and saying lets torture them ain't going to help you recover. Yeah he was not family but he felt like a brother to me and I accepted what happened and moved on. It's not easy but you cant fight evil with evil. Yet again danny you don't seem to be able to grasp what I'm saying and instead if having a debate you have to post stuff like that /\. I rest my case.

Revenge [is a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance, be it real or perceived]

#16 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

again, you've completley mis-read my post and started on about something that im not even talking about! i give up, no point trying to voice my opinions when people dont listen and take the wrong way.

#17 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

your a twat! goodbye

again, you've completley mis-read my post and started on about something that im not even talking about! i give up, no point trying to voice my opinions when people dont listen and take the wrong way.

Hmmm hard to miss read that

#18 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

pity you couldnt read the ones before them, instead trying to be funny and argumentative by choosing posts that arnt even relevant to this conversation. go to bed robinhood, its sunday morning.

#19 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

Danny I guess you better quit while ur down.

your a twat! goodbye

Aww sorry you feel that way danny. Be honest do you think her family would rather get on with there life and try to come to terms with what has happened or do you think they will be will be intent on torture? A very close friend of mine died a couple of years ago in a head on crash and the person that caused it was drunk and got 4 years inside. It's not justice but there is nothing you can do and saying lets torture them ain't going to help you recover. Yeah he was not family but he felt like a brother to me and I accepted what happened and moved on. It's not easy but you cant fight evil with evil. Yet again danny you don't seem to be able to grasp what I'm saying and instead if having a debate you have to post stuff like that /\. I rest my case.

Revenge [is a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance, be it real or perceived]

Not replying to the topic but just replying to a question posted..

I read the thread just a moment ago as danny suggested, and all I see is a member calling another member or a Mod a twat!

I'm not in on this thread as you know...but I think someones loosing the plot, around the 4 16am mark!

#20 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

Aint that a late time to be posting anyhow ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users