- - - - -

Colonal Gaddafi Dead

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

Just seen this on bbc news channel,he has been killed,there is also a picture leaked on the net of his body,i aint posting it as it may offend.

#2 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

Heres a pic, oh wait :cute:

Finally, some justice for the 1985 attempted murder of Doc Brown by the Libyans in that mall parking lot.

Attached Files

Edited by Johnnyafc, 20 October 2011 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image

#3 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

johnny i bet a few will be wondering who the f**k is doc brown - another bad un gone anyways lol :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

Just seen this on bbc news channel,he has been killed,there is also a picture leaked on the net of his body,i aint posting it as it may offend.

Yeah Tommy..seen that on the BBC website..it was pretty shocking and graphic to say the least , no warning or nothing.

Things like that dont really bother me..but if that was a wean seeing that it would frighten the life out of them.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 wullieboy36

wullieboy36

• Regulars
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

aye and some arshole will take his place. good 2 hear hes gone though.and a bet he wished he had doc browns time machine car fae back 2 the future lol :cute:

#6 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:22 AM

johnny i bet a few will be wondering who the f**k is doc brown - another bad un gone anyways lol :D

Ha yeah, should of changed it to Noel Edmonds & DOND
Posted Image

#7 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

Bit late for an Injury Claim?

Attached Files

Posted Image

#8 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:53 AM

Colonal Gaddafi no doubt deserves his fate but the way it happened was shocking to say the least because the people of Libya will just feel if they don't like or agree with the new goverment on any issue's that they can just remove them same way.,Furthermore we only got involved because of black gold , Oil. That's why we never interfere with other countries like somalia, syria, Zimbabwe because there is no value there so not much interest to interfere, Iran is oil rich so i expect in the not too future they will be next just like iraq.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#9 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:57 AM

90% of people are media puppets who believe what they see on the news and read in the papers!

#10 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

Good to see justice done, so how many more people like this are left? Sadam and Osama have gone 3 of the most wated.

#11 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

never seen so many ppl happy to see the death of 1 man they will be celebrating for days .. he ruled with fear and i think died by fear ( and a bullet to the head) from what i have seen of the vids ..
loves fruit machines ..any shape any size any colour

#12 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

Heres a pic, oh wait :cute:

Finally, some justice for the 1985 attempted murder of Doc Brown by the Libyans in that mall parking lot.

Even today, when I see a VW Camper van, I point and shout 'Libyans!!!!'

lol
Posted Image

#13 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:35 PM

Good to see justice done, so how many more people like this are left? Sadam and Osama have gone 3 of the most wated.

It's great innit. If they get Jeremy Kyle, then the world will come together as one, in perfect harmony.
Posted Image

#14 mart1711

mart1711

• Regulars
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Another appressed but mainly stable country, and its oil supply, liberated in the name of freedom!!
Its farcical actually, and the drones that belive all that sky news and yahoo tell you are just as bad. Another iconic persona of a "wrong un" served on a plate for the masses, a la saddam hussein. To believe that this one man was behind each and every single decision that upset a whole nation, and the whole universe, is nonsense. Its ok now, the man is gone, the problems are gone, NATO/USA etc etc will sort it all now.... Yer right!!

#15 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:38 PM

It's great innit. If they get Jeremy Kyle, then the world will come together as one, in perfect harmony.

Hmmm Sadam Hussain [X] , Osama Bin Laden [X] , Colonel Gaddafi [X], Justin Bieber [ ].

#16 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:29 PM

Agree with Bandits & Mart. The ONLY reason was Oil. Now before the fall of Iraq I was on the side of remove Sadam, but TBH the people are SO f*****g THICK in these countries in the Middle East/ Africa, you need someone hard to keep them in control, I've changed my mind would have been better to leave the chunt there. Put it this way, you wouldn't see bombing in Iraq like it is now (Sadam would have killed the bomber and his whole family). I'm not saying it's right, but we are dealing with stupid thick religoius idoids here (religious and brainwashed morons in Middle East / Africa). What is commical is that Lybia was not so bad as Iraq, the living standard was not so bad. Then take a look at Zimbabwae, where mass murder is common and people don't even have enough to eat, nothing is done there and Mugabbee is far far worse and all because the reasons Bandits said. f*****g commical, anyone that thinks it's not to do with oil is a thick as dog shit!

Edited by £6 In Tokens, 22 October 2011 - 12:30 PM.

"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#17 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

Agree with Bandits & Mart. The ONLY reason was Oil. Now before the fall of Iraq I was on the side of remove Sadam, but TBH the people are SO f*****g THICK in these countries in the Middle East/ Africa, you need someone hard to keep them in control, I've changed my mind would have been better to leave the chunt there. Put it this way, you wouldn't see bombing in Iraq like it is now (Sadam would have killed the bomber and his whole family). I'm not saying it's right, but we are dealing with stupid thick religoius idoids here (religious and brainwashed morons in Middle East / Africa). What is commical is that Lybia was not so bad as Iraq, the living standard was not so bad. Then take a look at Zimbabwae, where mass murder is common and people don't even have enough to eat, nothing is done there and Mugabbee is far far worse and all because the reasons Bandits said. f*****g commical, anyone that thinks it's not to do with oil is a thick as dog shit!

Totally agree m8...'we' didnt intervene in the uprising in Egypt nor are we doing anything about Yemen or Syria yet hundreds of innocent protesters have been killed already.

Oh wait...none of those countries have massive oil reserves do they..
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#18 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

Already not long after the body of gaddafi cools british mp's on bbc news rubbing their hands together saying on national tv that britain and america will benefit from the oil for helping to remove gaddafi, Hmmm the mind boggles was it premeditated???

Edited by Bandits, 22 October 2011 - 12:56 PM.

#19 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:10 AM

Wonder who this is in this advertisement on an image hosting site.

Posted Image

#20 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

now he,s gone will their bw more oil again if so will our petrol and utility bills go down. probably by how much probs a bout 2p a litre on petrol only for our wonderful goverment to slap another 4p plus vat on it in jan and their excuse will be all cause of the debt reccession its cause of sky high petrol we,re in this mess put it down to £1 a litre that,ll get us out of debt doubt that,ll happen no matter how much oil is available
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users