- - - - -

Maygay Fruit Explosion Wtf

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

As title says wtf is the crack with this,i'v put over £100 through the dx and it's still not give me a jp :eek: it blocks at £5 everytime even on the gamble ladder,cherrys give you £4 mystery win everytime.That then gives you a shit number once gambled and thats that,as soon as a fiver lit on the melon pot it fobs you off.I exchanged a fiver 3 times and all 3 boards sent me to fruit preserve 3 timnes evreytime,this must be a hacked rom or sommat,bloody dissgusting.

#2 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

As title says wtf is the crack with this,i'v put over £100 through the dx and it's still not give me a jp :eek: it blocks at £5 everytime even on the gamble ladder,cherrys give you £4 mystery win everytime.That then gives you a shit number once gambled and thats that,as soon as a fiver lit on the melon pot it fobs you off.I exchanged a fiver 3 times and all 3 boards sent me to fruit preserve 3 timnes evreytime,this must be a hacked rom or sommat,bloody dissgusting.

Typical Maygay of this time, will block all wins about £5 until the machine is in streak mode, then the block is lifted for £30 - £50. £100 seems a bit steep though. I've played this machine a fair bit in the emu and it definately plays ok.

J

Try a ram clear, these maygays a fairly streak ready after a ram clear.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#3 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Typical Maygay of this time, will block all wins about £5 until the machine is in streak mode, then the block is lifted for £30 - £50. £100 seems a bit steep though. I've played this machine a fair bit in the emu and it definately plays ok.

J

Try a ram clear, these maygays a fairly streak ready after a ram clear.

J

I'll try that now.i used to play this all over the show and they wern't this bad and could also pay £60/£75 sometimes,this thing is pants.

#4 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

There is a block/method to this game.

You cannot win the JP from the board pretty much. The way to win (once its pumped) is to get on the cash ladder and collect low wins ~£2. Soon enough it will give you a really high trail which you can gamble for the JP.

Exchanging for the board will kill you every single time (almost).

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#5 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

Cheers,i'll try that aswell then because i still aint had a jp yet forcing it.

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

i,ve just put £4 in got jp repeat £30 went up the cash ladder to jp lower than 11 for repeater lol
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

i,ve just put £4 in got jp repeat £30 went up the cash ladder to jp lower than 11 for repeater lol

:err: :err: :err: i've put about £140 in and it is still blocking me at £5

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

Can someone try this layout i've been playing and see if it will cave for them,hope dad don't mind me upping this what i've been stuffing with dosh.

Attached File  fruitexplosionwdx.zip   3.11MB   27 downloads

#9 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Melon madness?

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#10 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:50 PM

Well it's actually just offered me a JP via mystery win with the cherrys on a 5,higher 4 :Randy-git:,i've collected melon madness as i've had £40 in the wild on this,£4 and £6 on this.

#11 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:50 PM

Can someone try this layout i've been playing and see if it will cave for them,hope dad don't mind me upping this what i've been stuffing with dosh.

Attached File  fruitexplosionwdx.zip   3.11MB   27 downloads

Just got cherries mystery win pretty much straight off, it give the jackpot. It was also streaking straght away, it went to a blocked feature on the board after a couple of quid in.. Also these machine will hold after nudges for high wins ie £6 quids etc when streaking. Also the barcode feature is good on hi-lo cash, guaranteed £10 or £15 but can go big when streaking.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

just had jp repeat 3 times £45
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#13 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

this one`s as tight as a clam`s arse at 40 fathoms lol,its just taken 60 quid in and given me nothing bigger than £2 - and killed on the board EVERY time :o

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#14 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

whats the deal with melon madness anyone care to explain ??

#15 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

whats the deal with melon madness anyone care to explain ??

Collect it you get £2 if your playing the £15 version,then you get an hi/lo chance if you win you get anothr £2 and so on.This could give as much as £40 in the pubs but i doubt the roms used in this would do that!

#16 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:48 PM

Put about £40 in the one uploaded, got it to £76 and its crashed :) Just taking £4 £5 and £6s from boost and skill stop, then it gave 2 boosts to jackpot all with a good number and repeted once, so 3 jackpots so far and about 50% more in wins and its crashed haha :)

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#17 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

Put about £40 in the one uploaded, got it to £76 and its crashed :) Just taking £4 £5 and £6s from boost and skill stop, then it gave 2 boosts to jackpot all with a good number and repeted once, so 3 jackpots so far and about 50% more in wins and its crashed haha :)

£127 now!

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#18 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:16 PM

£127 now!

£145 and i cant be arsed playing it anymore, last win was cherries gave me £5 so i collected :)

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#19 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

£10 in and random stopper gave jp with 11 lower and it gave jp rpt, 2 rpts and then collected 5 £5 boards then dead as fook.

#20 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

£10 in and random stopper gave jp with 11 lower and it gave jp rpt, 2 rpts and then collected 5 £5 boards then dead as fook.

Weird aint it how they play completly differently on different computers

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users