• 2228 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

Posted Image Download from Fruit-Emu

Posted Image

File Name: Chavvy Chase 1600 DX
File Submitter: ploggy
File Submitted: 28 Oct 2010
File Category: Scorpion 4

Another S4 machine completed. This time it's a 1600 DX for a Mazooma machine called Chavvy Chase. Best played on MFME10.1a If you can't see the full machine on lower resolutions, untick the box that says "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display", in the monitors properties window, and drag the resolution slider up to 1600x1200. Then you'll be able to use the mouse to see the full machine when playing. :)

People who I would like to thank for this are Cardy, for the classic that was used for lamp numbers, and reel positions. And also Mr.X, for the excellent artwork he supplied which made this DX possible. :)

Shortcuts are:

Cancel - `
Hold 1 - 1
Hold/Hi - 2
Hold/Lo - 3
Collect - C
Transfer - T (Doesn't work)
Exchange - E
Start - Space
Take Nudges - N
Take Cash - M
Spin Yellow Car - Y
Spin Pink Car - P
£1 Insert - 0

Enjoy!
This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#2 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#3 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:25 PM

Thanks Ploggy can't wait to give this one a go but before i do just wanted to say thanks for all your hard awesome work :notworthy:

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#4 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

Thanks Ploggy :)

Dave.

#5 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

I love the sounds on this class but you can see why its a failed test machine the top feature is a joke lol

Great work thanks :notworthy:

#6 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:10 PM

Thanks to the Plogster.

Cheers.

#7 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

Thankyou Ploggy :)

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

Excellent release ploggy mate well done thanks for the dx quality layout.

#9 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

If anyone wants the resources that I used to make this DX, for a lower resolution version, send me a PM and you can have the scans. :)

#10 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:35 PM

If anyone wants the resources that I used to make this DX, for a lower resolution version, send me a PM and you can have the scans. :)

Pm about the scans ploggy.Also i've done what you said to adjust the monitor settings but it won't go past 1440 x 900 a i doing something wrong.

#11 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

great machine thanks but is it working ok had flashing boards and most repeated aswell lol
Posted Image

#12 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:15 PM

Pm about the scans ploggy.Also i've done what you said to adjust the monitor settings but it won't go past 1440 x 900 a i doing something wrong.

I've PM'ed you back with the link. :)

Not too sure why you can't set the resolution higher, mate. Did you click on 'Apply' after you un-checked the box? My monitor's resolution only goes up to 1440x900 normally, so I have to un-check the box before it allows me to move the slider any higher than my native resolution.

great machine thanks but is it working ok had flashing boards and most repeated aswell lol

It's just trying to empty its guts because it's running way behind the set percentage (92%). Once it gets back to percentage, it will play like normal, mate. :)

Attached Files

Edited by ploggy, 28 October 2010 - 11:18 PM.

#13 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

Thanks Ploggy, always a pleasure to play a new release from yourself :)

Not a bad machine even once it's back to playing normally (think I took about £400 out of it :D), and the sounds are amusing, for a while at least.....

It makes you wonder if Joe Public are responsible for every machine being a clone of another these days, 'cause all these 'unique' Mazoomas I've never actually seen out in the wild, perhaps no one played them?

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#14 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

Cheers for this mate, quite an enjoyable machine to play. Talk about behind % though lol

£429 out off £50 in.

Agree Bruce, the top super feature is probably what caused it to fail. Managed to hit £20, then £3.60 on the repeat

#15 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

You have to consider BIG MONEY to be the top feature, the CHAVVY CHASE feature is only a guaranteed JP when red.

It's shit design though, the end of a trail game should always be at least JP, although it's not unprecedented, remember 006 Games Bond and Luxor by Barcrest :D

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#16 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

Just put a bit more time into this, if you get both trails to CHAVVY CHASE, it'll go red and thus be a guaranteed jackpot.

The code does seem to dislike you doing this though, so don't get one trail all the way there first and then expect it to let you get the other one up there too.

The way to do it is to get both trails pretty close to the end, make sure you've got enough spins on one of them to guarantee getting to CHAVVY CHASE (assuming it doesn't f*** you off on the GO BACK square), and then do the same on the other.

Then just use your spins out on both cars to get both to CHAVVY CHASE without needing any extra moves on the board, CHAVVY CHASE is white (non-guaranteed JP) with one car on it, but red (guaranteed JP) when both get there.

Do be aware you still have to hit the £25 though, if you miss (and get £20 or £15 for example), there's no guaranteed repeat!

#17 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:18 AM

How is it guaranteed when you have to hit £25 ?? it's still a skill feature wether white or red. I got it red and still only managed to hit £20.

#18 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:23 AM

How is it guaranteed when you have to hit £25 ?? it's still a skill feature wether white or red. I got it red and still only managed to hit £20.

Well that's because you're a bit rubbish then :goofy:

Party Animal/Addams Family/Austin Powers all worked the same way on the top MEGA feature, you still had to hit the jackpot using skill, if you missed and hit a lower amount it might not repeat and thus give less than JP on the top feature.

Temple of Treasure too, come to think about it.

Edited by Chopaholic, 29 October 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#19 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

Yeah your right but that was a pretty slow straight line skill, this 1 is a crossfire. Now unless cancel slows it down any which I never thought to try it's far from an easy skill. So for an every day joe public player they aren't gonna be too pleased going through all that to get the top feature to be faced with that.

#20 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

Thanks Ploggy :)
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users