- - - - -

Trivial pursuit club 1280 wdx

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:10 PM

Well heres another from me in the shape of trivial pursuit which is another clubber.Quite abit of redrawing on this one as some of the lamps were unreadable.Please note that this does run in mfme 3.2 but gives pay errors when trying to collect money due to the scensors not sticking,a bug in mfme 3.2 i've been told.Ok i would like to thank hit the six for getting me started with the classic he did and also the flyer,ploggy for thewip he sent me for lamp numbers,ady for sending me some photos to get the side art from and also orchid for letting me use his hi/lo reel out of cluedo.Now finally thanks to ady,brucegeorge,dougsta,fruitsnappa,geddy,hit the six,ploggy and stanmarsh14 for testing and picking up on some faults a massive thanks to all.Shortcuts as normal:).Forgot to add thanks to the author of the club coronation street for some of the reel symbols.

Attached Files

Edited by tommy c, 12 January 2010 - 09:39 PM.

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

Love this machine......

Done a lovely job on it tommy.

Thanks

#3 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

#4 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

Pure Class your best layout so far still aint hit a jackpot but i will in the end lol
:notworthy:

#5 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

Thanks tommy i will download later when I'm not on my lappy but on my desktop, looks awesome thanks to everyone involved :cool:

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#6 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:03 PM

Excellent Tommy - cheers mate :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#7 Sasq123

Sasq123

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

Yes this one is very nice indeed, thanks to all involved :cool:
Plays nicely (it must be happy :lol:)
Oops nvm please (you prolly did'nt anyhow) i was drunk. Once again, a top release.

Edited by Sasq123, 13 January 2010 - 03:19 PM.
Reason given in edit

#8 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

Thanks!! ;)

#9 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

Very good layout tommy, not too keen on clubbers but love this one.
thanks.

#10 dean smalley

dean smalley

• Regulars
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

what an excellent job mate,great machine best on fruit emu love it,big thanks to tommy c

#11 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:50 AM

Thank you

#12 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:35 AM

Thanks very much for this Tommy.

#13 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:23 PM

Thanks, been waiting ages for this one.
Let's smash Partytime.

#14 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:32 PM

Anyone managed to get anything decent out of this as i cant get past £34 and thats with the x10 multiplyer:eek:

#15 l3ullets

l3ullets

• New Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

Cheers

#16 The Riddler

The Riddler

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:13 AM

wow looks great thanks. but i can never work out how to fix the problem of the bottom of the machine being cut off. please forgive my obvious noobiness lol
again, an awesome job but i wanna play...let me at it grrr ;)

#17 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:22 AM

wow looks great thanks. but i can never work out how to fix the problem of the bottom of the machine being cut off. please forgive my obvious noobiness lol
again, an awesome job but i wanna play...let me at it grrr ;)

Have a read of this> http://www.fruit-emu...ne-your-pc.html

#18 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

Anyone managed to get anything decent out of this as i cant get past £34 and thats with the x10 multiplyer:eek:

£35, £35 and £30 here.

Maygay's tend not to go too high on the cash tho - i had one, from around this era, and if it went over £50, or a feature gave over £50, it was a JP board.

#19 moneymad martian

moneymad martian

• New Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

I used to own this particular machine, and as previous comments have stated a £50 board was common; the JP was less so. It was a bitch to force, as it would simply drop in four wedges and dump a mid range win on you. Or it would give a board where it was blatantly obvious you were getting all the cheese complete offering the same thing. The other trick of dumping a mid-range win was through the Lucky Dip dapple from the question mark. Often gave a £50 straight win or a crazy reels from that.

What I used to do was simply kill such boards with a little flick of the on-off switch. It even would still the very next credit do the same again with the four wedges, so on-off it went again.

I used to have to get it around £1000 out of percentage for it to offer a Jackpot. This was usually through either getting the x10 multiplier first up and it just hitting the cash, or if I thought it was near by taking the Lucky Strike super feature which, if a bell or cashpot symbol were offered, would give the four of a kind win instead of the normal 3 of a kind bunkum. Then, the on-off switch again so the win isn't registered (especially as the solenoid payslide mech on this was the noisiest I have ever ever known....)

Still, all that said, this was a fantastic little clubber which had all the beautiful Maygay M1A goodness built in. I cannot thank you enough for bringing this machine back into my life! ;)
Take me to your leader....

#20 Sasq123

Sasq123

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

I have tried this on MFME 3.2 for the rescale option and it did not seem to be too much of a hassle to hit the reset button when the payout error came up (had 40 in the win bank as it automatically pays out any amount over the 40 pound mark). Basically what i am saying is that for those that can't see the full machine because the resolution is too high for their monitor, the mfme 3.2 and reset button option is better than nothing. :)

I have a 19 inch CRT monitor which can go up to 1600x1200 so i do not have any probs playing any of the emulations. I will be getting a 22 inch TFT sooner or later tho as it's all getting a bit too dark.

That's an error there lol, on mfme 3.2 i continually reloaded the machine till the credit had been payed out as it does not have a reset button :D
Still, after an hour or more of playing, it was'nt that bad to do that.

Edited by Sasq123, 16 January 2010 - 04:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users