Big Freakin' Board

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:59 PM

I saw this and thought how can it repeat so many times?
YouTube - Barcrest £70 Star Wars fruit machine jackpot mega streak repeat to £350 !!!

Big Board

#2 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:02 PM

I saw this and thought how can it repeat so many times?
YouTube - Barcrest £70 Star Wars fruit machine jackpot mega streak repeat to £350 !!!

Big Board

Will do if you force it hard enough.

Ive had a £5 payout £60 quid once.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#3 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:10 PM

Will do if you force it hard enough.

Ive had a £5 payout £60 quid once.

£5s cant be compared to £35/£70s

different ball game

£5s wiull usually give £15 - £25

£35/70s will not very often go more than double the JP

#4 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

lmao, thats gutting to see actually, reminds me of not so long ago when i was an active gambler (no longer am because of the crap machines nowadays)

about maybe 5 months ago on that machine i put in £80 purely in £1's, highest offer was a measly £10, didnt take anything at all out of it, then went to cashpoint while a mate guarded the machine, came back, put in another £60 again in £1's, still nothing. So i put in around the £140 mark in £1's and the most i was offered was £10 (not in red), all the other times i got on the board in that sitting i was only offered a few quid before game over :(

#5 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

The odd thing about this is though...........

£70s were set to a MAXIMUM of Jackpot and 2 repeats. Yet 3 repeats are clearly seen in this video

#6 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:11 AM

Nice win!! Still would never play them £70ers, bet about £5000 was put in to make it play like that!! :lol:;)

#7 mb72

mb72

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:07 AM

The odd thing about this is though...........

£70s were set to a MAXIMUM of Jackpot and 2 repeats. Yet 3 repeats are clearly seen in this video

Crazybar is 100% right - the UK Gambling Commission ruled that the maximum number of "successful consecutive links" (i.e. Jackpot repeats) on a £70 machine was 2 - i.e. a max of £210.

The vid clearly shows this unit doing otherwise! Wierd.

On £35 machines the maximum number of repeats was 3 (i.e. £140 total), but the only manufacturer I ever knew of that did £140 was Cool/Games Media on Bucks Bunny and Billy the Quid. This was damn annoying on those units that didn't have a note acceptor, as there was only a maximum of £125 in the hopper even if full, so there would always be an IOU on a £140 win. Bad programming!

On this Star Wars machine, the hopper again surely wouldn't have enough to pay (isn't the max £350 with a note acceptor / £250 without?).

No wonder this was tight the one time I played it!

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:46 AM

Could be a very clever piece of editing perhaps.

We are 2 'infamous' gamblers from Blackpool..in other words another couple of GC's.

I want thier autographs. :notworthy:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:50 AM

This maybe a shot in the dark but is there not a slight chance that this machine has been pumped and pumped with money purpously to force the machine to do so many repeats for the phone redcording.As if this was the case the machine would do stupid things to get back to it's percentage payout just an idea.

#10 rolo

rolo

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:51 PM

This maybe a shot in the dark but is there not a slight chance that this machine has been pumped and pumped with money purpously to force the machine to do so many repeats for the phone redcording.As if this was the case the machine would do stupid things to get back to it's percentage payout just an idea.

keep looking at the display and in the last few seconds when the last payout has been done keep looking at the display and see what it does!!.

it that a normal display array of digits or something more deeper.

it should just display yes -- repeat -- no

and not a load of jumbled up letters as seen in transformers2 lol
blank.gif

#11 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:07 AM

lol this video is a clear setup.

Let me tell you I have had the jackpot on this machine and it's clone Can you dig it?, maybe 500 times, and I've never seen a single repeat.

The machine is not designed to repeat and as such I can only imagine they have the machine in test mode.

#12 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:21 AM

Looks like there doing a cheat...notice at the begining their got the mobile camera on it's side probarly hiding the certain buttons being pressed. :jimlad:

#13 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:51 AM

Now this is what i thought if you notice at the beginning it looks like a the repeat chance is being slowed down,or it maybe just a dodgy mobile.Still this wouldn't explain why the machine is paying the £s out as it wouldn't pay em in test mode it would just cound down!.

#14 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:12 PM

Plus they did seem to be in a real arcade, it wasn't like there own machine. But you never know it could be real, could be fake. Personally i think it's real.

#15 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:13 PM

1) It's paying out coins

2) It's a real arcade

3) Barcrests have been known to be, ahem, 'vulnerable to certain playing styles'

I'm thinking not how it would ever play normally, but a dodgy cheat of some kind.

#16 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:03 PM

I have seen the rainbow riches play a massive £320 board in gala gloucester it gave the leps and the clock hands went round so many times just like my £35 clockwork orange it paid out well over £300.

#17 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:15 PM

lol this video is a clear setup.

Let me tell you I have had the jackpot on this machine and it's clone Can you dig it?, maybe 500 times, and I've never seen a single repeat.

The machine is not designed to repeat and as such I can only imagine they have the machine in test mode.

if it was in test mode it would not pay any pound coins out. I have seen this machine pay out 1 rpt but thats it. I think this is what the other poster was talking about when he said the strange numbers on the alpha in the last few seconds of the video. I have seen this on the new machines dond's do it after a mega streak just before u get the rpt.

#18 moneymad martian

moneymad martian

• New Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

Clearly a "rip" caught on camera. Seen it before, will see it again.

There is no doubt the machine was paying and not in back door mode, and the repeats are real; the miscellaneous symbols on the alpha cleary tell you the machine is doing something against the coding. The muppets demeanour of "I can't believe it repeated again (snigger snigger)" also lends a clue to that!

This is why AWP playing is hazardous for your health. I saw something very similar recenlty in a Blackpool pub on a DonD Crazy Chair, and this was a £35JP. Three lads crowding it, couldn't see what they were doing, however red MS went for over £300. Counting the hopper told me what it went for. Totally against what the machine is programmed to do, and it emptied. Needless to say, they did not go to the bar and ask for their £25 owing....

Manu's are too worried about note acceptors being skanked, the eye has been taken off the ball of piss poor programming! At least the poor punter who goes on afterward will pick up the tab for that....
Take me to your leader....

#19 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:26 PM

I bet their using one of them keyfob thingy manipulators ;)

#20 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

if it was in test mode it would not pay any pound coins out. I have seen this machine pay out 1 rpt but thats it. I think this is what the other poster was talking about when he said the strange numbers on the alpha in the last few seconds of the video. I have seen this on the new machines dond's do it after a mega streak just before u get the rpt.

you really are a spanner

if you pay attention during the vid

after the 2nd repeat it says

200.00 in bank
210.00 won

further on you see

200.00 in bank
280.00 won

and finally

need i say any more? yes i will as someone wont get it

200.00 in bank
350.00 won

who says £70's are capped to £210?

£35s can go for £140 even £175 so why cant £70s go for £280/£350?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users