- - - - -

Oldest machine with the new £70 JP's?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:15 AM

OK not a very interesting thread but just thought I would ask anyways. Whats the oldest machine you have seen converted to the new £70 jackpots? I have seen a triple madness set at £70 not sure how old it is but its a good few years old. Remember playing it at gala in S****horpe many moons ago. Will try and grab a picture if the woman don't catch me lol. So anyone seen any other old machines converted?

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:17 AM

You said in the SB you was off to make a 'stupid question' thread....

I think its fairly interesting to know tbh...surely an easy alteration for any machine?

#3 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:20 AM

Clockwork oranges thats a few years old ain't it, seen it in coral island the other week next to the one you mentioned. Amazing they are both poo empire machines aswell that just do nothing and then a big streak down the line somewere.

#4 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:24 AM

So when they make it a £70 jp will that mean they will change it form mpu4 to mpu5 with the security, Just wondering if it would be possible to get a £70 jp running if it was on an old machine? If the roms was out there that is.

#5 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:47 AM

Closest i've seen is "Empire Pure Madness" on there website.

Pure Madness Machine Empire Games

#6 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:02 AM

Clockwork oranges thats a few years old ain't it, seen it in coral island the other week next to the one you mentioned. Amazing they are both poo empire machines aswell that just do nothing and then a big streak down the line somewere.

I couldn't help but notice that theres a £500 version of it as well.:)
Clockwork Oranges CAT B3 Machine

#7 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:47 PM

Loads of lo-techs will be upgraded, that's why they're called lo-tech, very simple machines to program so simple to upgrade. Hi-techs are a different kettle of fish, with tonnes of features to sort out they can't upgrade certain machines as they just don't work properly.
Or if your BFM you can upgrade them all and do things like this
Double DOND - Cash or bust gave me Winsteppa. Now all the cash amounts are the same as the £35 versions but it's the top feature before JP, So to get around it, it stepped wins in totaling £24 then just doubled it.
The oldest £70 Hi-tech I've seen so far is probably Rob Da Bank or DOND dream factory (Not sure which is older)
ALthough QPS's new £70 Snakes and ladders is a straight forward clone of King Kong cash which was £25 machine.

#8 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

We have an "Oche Oche Oche" £70 Jackpot in my local 25p/50p/£1 play and its awful.

Reel wins jump from £15 to £70 and cash stack jumps from £20 to £70.

Never seen a single win over £20 yet, from any feature or dart board game.

#9 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

i played the new dond convert to 70 aon quid a play....utter pish, i did win 40 on cash or bust but plays awful even worse than the 35 ones
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#10 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:46 PM

Seen a bar x style machine £70 jp but the x's win was £5!! I thought if its £70 jp its gotta be at least a £15 lowest win or even £10!! :oh:

#11 >_>

>_>

Shifty

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

We have an "Oche Oche Oche" £70 Jackpot in my local 25p/50p/£1 play and its awful.

Reel wins jump from £15 to £70 and cash stack jumps from £20 to £70.

Never seen a single win over £20 yet, from any feature or dart board game.

atleast its not like DOND hall of fame, highest reel win before the JP is £10 (i think). the ladder then goes £10 > £12 > £15 > £20 > £70. its terrible..

#12 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:25 PM

Seen a bar x style machine £70 jp but the x's win was £5!! I thought if its £70 jp its gotta be at least a £15 lowest win or even £10!! :oh:

Thats why the Fruit Machine industry stinks. They double the price of play, and double the jackpot. But they don't double the winplan of all the wins lower than that £70 JP. And they have done this every time the jackpot and stake has increased.

It's amazing how a 10p £5JP game has 3 x CHERRY's = £1, and 3 MIXED BARS = £1.20, yet those £1 £70JP games still have this win combination. Yet those wins don't come around any more frequently.

Looking at most machines, since the early 90's, all that the manufacturers ever do is increase the stake, and the jackpot. They leave all the other aspects of the game just the same. I don't think I'm far wrong in saying that all the £70JP £1 Stake games are simply 25p £15JP games with the obvious changed. The gameplay hasn't improved, and your chances haven't either. Infact, the only thing that has changed, is how quickly the machine's percentage tilts back and forth. That is the only thing left that determins if you are going to win or not.
Posted Image

#13 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

we have kits for dond walk of wealth and oche oche oche thats already been said.

baz

#14 Steveir

Steveir

• Regulars
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:39 PM

went out for a drink in town yesterday and saw Oche Oche Oche...oh and a Can u Dig It in a pub in Towyn over the weekend. Played DOND: It's Your show in local Wethy's y.day on 50p, gave me super numbers up and a grand total of 50p...yeah thanks super feature :|

#15 markdennis

markdennis

• Regulars
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

Seen a Red Cash or Bust £70

#16 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:54 AM

its a question that boils down to money. The facility is there to remake and re-whatever a £3 line up to a £70 jackpot, but would they.. no.

there is a cut off date for a reason, once a unit has been sold for the supplier, thats it.. so to make anymore money you would have to buy a new unit.

pure greed is the answer, only `other` companies like concept are making rechips for older bar-x machines. in time im sure older chips will surface for machines for barcrest and bellfuit and the such, but bet your bottom dollar they will be from 3rd party companies and not from the horses mouth.

#17 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

Hi

Not seen any yet but i am sure good old Electrocoin will be producing official conversons of all there Bar x, Super Big 7, Super Redbar ect soon if thay have not done so allready

CLiff C

#18 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:26 AM

List of kits available here.

AMG Leisure - £70 Updates

#19 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

We have just had a Big7 converted from £15 to £70 and a BarX from £15 to £50, got some pics, i know there not the best.

Attached Files

#20 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

£50 jackpot whats that about ???????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users