cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

errrr rathbones medium size bread

says best before yesterday but the slices seemed fine

so put them in the toaster went and sat down ate the first slice put the other one to my mouth n there was a big green spot on errrm wtf was one the other one then

i was gipping

anyone got any other moudly stories

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#2 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

done that with bread with the wife, checked it all over she was eating it, and noticed something green, blue on it, if i ever see anything like it the hole lot gets chucked, also once drank some milk and that was off :D
Posted Image

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

Rathbones, that's the 'buy one get one free' in Morrisons isn't it?

Typical fake price-establishment offer. They claim it was £1.20 a loaf but it's really a cheap bread. The mould might be due to the conditions it was kept in (too warm / humid an environment) as well :)

I've stopped buying decent beers in Morrisons - all of their '£1 a bottle instead of £1.70' offers I've tried have been 'green' or 'raw' - simply put, underfermented and normally sweeter, also they make you feel REALLY bad, normally a hell of a hangover.

Not worth saving 70p to get substandard beer and feel rotten.

My advice for bread in Morrisons is probably to stick to the own brand 'Super Life' bread in foil bags, IIRC it's only 75/80p a bag but does last a week if handled correctly - ideal for single types like me :D
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

done that with bread with the wife, checked it all over she was eating it, and noticed something green, blue on it, if i ever see anything like it the hole lot gets chucked, also once drank some milk and that was off :D

ive dont that with milk

well i basically poured cheese onto me frosties

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

errrr rathbones medium size bread

says best before yesterday but the slices seemed fine

so put them in the toaster went and sat down ate the first slice put the other one to my mouth n there was a big green spot on errrm wtf was one the other one then

i was gipping

anyone got any other moudly stories

nothing wrong with a bit of penicillin m8, i had it on my cheese all the time adds to the flavour you will be ok as your use to that sort of bacteria so u will be sound as a £1 m8

#6 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

the milk with the green lid

eugh

always says display until x, use before y

i have to use it before x as if its opened a day or 2 before y then its gone off

even though its been in fridge since it came from morrisons (was out of fridge for 5 mins during transportation)

not a nice cup of tea :thumbs_down:

#7 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:13 AM

Love a good bit of old stilton or danish blue myself, not on my frosties though:p

bj

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:09 AM

ive dont that with milk

well i basically poured cheese onto me frosties

Done that myself before..never even noticed (half sleeping) put the first spoonful of cornflakes in my gob.

Nearly fkin threw up. :sad:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 magpie

magpie

• New Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

lol ive had a few of these stories before.

my worst was when i was younger i had pancakes for breakfast, you just put them in the toaster on the lowest setting to heat them, and yeah i took it out of its box and got as far as the toaster when i realised that my hand was covered in what looked like cobwebs haha god knows how long it had been there. :biglaugh:

#10 manky

manky

• New Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

taking a big gob of lumpy milk puts you right off eating anything for the rest of the day ....:eek:

#11 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

nothing wrong with a bit of penicillin m8, i had it on my cheese all the time adds to the flavour you will be ok as your use to that sort of bacteria so u will be sound as a £1 m8

What if you're allergic to penicillin?

When I'm off for my 6 monthly check-up at the dentist, and they give me the form to fill in where you put any changes or medical conditions, I'm gonna have to put down that i'm allergic to Morrisons bread lol.
Posted Image

#12 dingleclaret

dingleclaret

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

never mind mouldy stuff try tasting babys powder milk its disgusting (powder not breast)

#13 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

never mind mouldy stuff try tasting babys powder milk its disgusting (powder not breast)

bollocks i dint read the kast bit ....

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#14 mattyballs

mattyballs

psychatric help needed !

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:28 PM

Love a good bit of old stilton or danish blue myself, not on my frosties though:p

bj

EWWW!!!!....just had a horrid,HORRID!!,vision of...err never mind..ya get the jist of it:biglaugh:
if i had HALF of the HALF a brain ive got...i,d be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS...

u wanna fight,,fight me!...

(go on..beat up a bird with a dick!!)

#15 dodge8

dodge8

Double Chance Player

• Regulars
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:49 PM

Hehe we have all been there,my worse is finding a hair in me food bloody hate it more than mould.

#16 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

I once was given a mouldy pitta bread on my donna kebab took it back and they tried to give me another.I said no chance and was given 2 pizza meals with drinks for the price of the kebab.But i won't eat from there again grubby shite hole:).

#17 mattyballs

mattyballs

psychatric help needed !

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:53 PM

when i was a young lad....many moons ago(i was about 8 or so)...so....1901/1902 ish!!

i went out trick or treating with me 2 elder brothers...among the vast goodies the three of us amassed...(swizzell sticks,drumsticks,parma violets,spangles,etc,etc).was other things..cake,fruit etc,etc.....BUT as my older brothers tended to bully me:cry:..the nicked me bag,when we all got home,my eldest brother (sod...,luv him)...dived in me bag..found a fairy cake,and SHOVED THE WHOLE LOT..in his gob..."mmmm.cheers for yer cake,matty..as the ganet chomped..MY stash)

BUT..then me other brother starts rolling up laughing....as i look at my stealing pig of a bruv munching me cake..(which i,d got from a lovely kind old lady about 80 odd years old)

THERE WAS MY STEALING BROTHER,MUNCHING ON THE CAKE...AND SPITTING "LIVING" MAGGOTS...:biglaugh::biglaugh:

best cummupence he ever got..serves him right....well dodgy old lady tho...lmao

#18 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:41 PM

I once was given a mouldy pitta bread on my donna kebab took it back and they tried to give me another.I said no chance and was given 2 pizza meals with drinks for the price of the kebab.But i won't eat from there again grubby shite hole:).

get fooking health inspecters there

where were the staff from ....

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#19 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

get fooking health inspecters there

where were the staff from ....

Ain't got a clue were the staff were from but they were foreign was easier just to not eat there again than messing about for ages on the phone.

#20 mattyballs

mattyballs

psychatric help needed !

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

ain't got a clue were the staff were from but they were foreign.

never!!!........;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users