- - - - -

Mfme 10.1 Barcrest bling king crazy 1280 wdx

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:07 PM

Heres a 1280 wdx of bling king crazy by barcrest pretty decent machine with good sounds.Just one issue with the hi lo reel every now and then when it's going for the last odd even bonus it lands back on the same number you just gambled on. Must be an emulator issue as nothing seems to sort it and iv'e noticed on a similar game it does the same thing in the emulator.Doesn't affect the game play so it's not that worrying.I would like to thank £6 in tokens for the scan he sent me of the machine and johnny afc for another of his bang on classics this is based on.

Shortcuts as normal then
X=change stake
Q= shoot cash
W= shoot feature
S shoot super shots
0 insert coins
D= step.

Edited by tommy c, 07 June 2009 - 06:01 PM.

#2 stuman56

stuman56

• Bronze Supporters
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:08 PM

Many thanks for this one mate, love it....

#3 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

Fanks very muchious sir. just gonna bash it after me dinner. cheers tommy

#4 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

thank you tommy, great work sir! :notworthy:

#5 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

Thanks!:):)

#6 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:54 PM

Thanks Tommy, excellent work!!!
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#7 jmon

jmon

Contributor

• Contributor
  • 348 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

Thank you, great job:twitcy: it looks so real

#8 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

Thanks Tommy for this quality layout :cool:

#9 Proud and Mary

Proud and Mary

• Regulars
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:59 AM

yo ma man, looks well boss, keep 'em comin' y'all
no seriously, thanks mate, keep up the good work

#10 sdaint

sdaint

• New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

Excellent DX, thanks.

#11 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

anyone know if 'good times' works on it?

#12 pcpete23456

pcpete23456

• New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

thank you looks awesome layout as always

#13 Dink007

Dink007

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

thanks also tommy :)

#14 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

Thank you

#15 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

anyone know if 'good times' works on it?

Why not try it for yourself? It was chipped out pretty early IIRC so it's unlikely it would work.

Back to the layout, which frankly is excellent. One or two really nitpicky minor things stand out to me (the coin bezel lights for example, look a bit weird in the 'off' state, such as when collecting a bank), but otherwise it's a cracking layout.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#16 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:43 PM

Why not try it for yourself? It was chipped out pretty early IIRC so it's unlikely it would work.

Back to the layout, which frankly is excellent. One or two really nitpicky minor things stand out to me (the coin bezel lights for example, look a bit weird in the 'off' state, such as when collecting a bank), but otherwise it's a cracking layout.

Cheers for the comment ben what is the coin bezel if you mean the insert i lit one half bright and the other realy dim.I bet thats why it looks weird.

#17 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:14 PM

Cheers for the comment ben what is the coin bezel if you mean the insert i lit one half bright and the other realy dim.I bet thats why it looks weird.

Kinda... what's happened (it's probably the way you've set omni-lighting up) is that the blue area is actually darker in the on state than it is when it's unlit.

I've attached a picture :)

It's not really noticable, until you collect a large bank - at this point, the lamp flickers and it gets attention.

It's not a dig - the layout is excellent, it's just something that jumped out :)

Attached Files

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#18 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

Kinda... what's happened (it's probably the way you've set omni-lighting up) is that the blue area is actually darker in the on state than it is when it's unlit.

I've attached a picture :)

It's not really noticable, until you collect a large bank - at this point, the lamp flickers and it gets attention.

It's not a dig - the layout is excellent, it's just something that jumped out :)

Ah yeah i get what you mean now just noticed the flickering i'll edit and correct it later.Never noticed it before cheers.:) Layout now edited:)

Edited by tommy c, 09 June 2009 - 06:34 PM.

#19 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

no probs. I was at work at the time of the post and I couldn't relly have a go till I got home lol so was just wondering. Great machine and very happy too!

#20 Guest_damoc_*

Guest_damoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:18 PM

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users