empty the fruit machine hopper bell fruit machine

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 campaz

campaz

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:11 PM

does anyone know if its possible to empty the bell fruit machines coz i have a few machines in pubs were the machines are emptying themselfs for fun? is there a device out there thats forcing it to confuse the machine

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:33 PM

You suggest via your thread that you are a Publican supplier....should you not be asking the question to those that supply the machines to you?........hmmmm but anyway.......

I suggest you are just after emptiers, in which case this is the wrong site.......did you not read the welcome message?........

If i'm wrong then I say sorry now, but I doubt it.............If was a businessman I certainly wouldn't ask on a forum I had just signed-up for to protect my livelihood on.

#3 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:15 PM

does anyone know if its possible to empty the bell fruit machines coz i have a few machines in pubs were the machines are emptying themselfs for fun? is there a device out there thats forcing it to confuse the machine

If you play fruit machines, stop right away. Not being a twat, just saving you money.

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

If you are a real supplier you should be able to get the Technical Service Bulletins which will tell you when machines are at risk, and how to remedy them.

Failing that, you could contact Bell Fruit themselves, tell them which machines you have, what float level, what stake / jackpot, what ROM numbers, and they may (but I've never tried this, so it's possible you'll get nowhere) help you. If you are not, in fact, a machine operating business, they will flat out refuse to help you - so only contact them if you have a genuine request

Edited by Closed Loop, 14 May 2009 - 10:23 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:27 PM

i feel your after a scam direct to empty bell fruit machines, the reason am saying this is because you wouldn't be asking stuff like this unless its gonna benefit you. therefore i am not gonna give you any advice coz for your first post to ask that rings alarm bells.

if u rent or go shares with a supplier then u wouldn't ask those type of questions on a emulated fruit machine emulation site unless it was for YOUR gain.

#6 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

yes there is a scam and most reputable companies should now have their machines secured.

if not then they should ask the company that supplies them to make sure they are protected.
baz

#7 campaz

campaz

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

why wudnt i post if i wasnt a n opperater? you lot are tooo quick to bich and moan havnt said were the machines are or what models they are... just asking bell fruits overallbecause im just starting to buy into them as i dont like barcrest horizons coz they cant hold the value as well as a bell fruit. and iv tried asking bell fruit but because i havent opened an account with them they obviously wont divulge the information. and machine guard is a rip off. might just be easier opening an account with them.

and btw i dont normally use forums its the first one iv used... bit of an amature to be honest. just thought id try my luck coz its pissing me off not knowing whats up with them. iv had to pull the machines out coz there just getting hit every 5 mins. if anyone half believes me please email me... cheers

#8 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

Bloody hell........

Can anyone decipher that reply?

I think someone got out of the wrong side of bed...............at 18:00 :twitcy:

I'd suggest as an operator call them and create that account......for god sake don't send an email looking at that post!

#9 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

why wudnt i post if i wasnt a n opperater? you lot are tooo quick to bich and moan havnt said were the machines are or what models they are... just asking bell fruits overallbecause im just starting to buy into them as i dont like barcrest horizons coz they cant hold the value as well as a bell fruit. and iv tried asking bell fruit but because i havent opened an account with them they obviously wont divulge the information. and machine guard is a rip off. might just be easier opening an account with them.

and btw i dont normally use forums its the first one iv used... bit of an amature to be honest. just thought id try my luck coz its pissing me off not knowing whats up with them. iv had to pull the machines out coz there just getting hit every 5 mins. if anyone half believes me please email me... cheers

If your an operator then i would say that it's compulsory to have some sort of contact with people that deal with these sorts of things. Just out of interest what machines are the ones getting hit, obviously bellfruits but which ones.

#10 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

why wudnt i post if i wasnt a n opperater? you lot are tooo quick to bich

Definately a chav

#11 moneymad martian

moneymad martian

• New Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

I agree with everyone else; you are after a get rich quick scheme here. Thats if I deciphered all that bollocks correctly.....

Fact is, if you were an operator buying machines from BFM, as part of the warranty they offer they would patch any software glitch through the technical bulletins they issue. Hardware glitches would be replaced through BFM's partners for peripherals. I have seen one that relates to hoppers quite recently, and I do not work in the industry. So if I can find one....

If you bought through a distributor, you would have exactly the same rights pertaining to warranty. If you had machines that were out of warranty (which I suspect you do not and have never owned a machine) then you simply would move them on, cutting your losses. However, the amount of second hand machines that are unpatched are few; in fact rocking horse shit has just fallen all over my Deal or No Deal (Can you Beat the Flying Pig).....

Learn English, and if on the slimmest of chances you are telling the truth I hope you lose lots of money because you CANNOT SPELL!!!

Foooking hell - posts like that wind me up....and I replied!!! :biglaugh:
Take me to your leader....

#12 campaz

campaz

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:00 PM

lol i was just in a rush. And im not saying which ones, because i don't fancy the machines getting hit. like you say a lot of chavs and scammer wanabees on here. but there only two years old max and scorpian 5 technology. i used to have a lot of problems with the deal or no deals specialy the first one until i got a kit for it, now it seems to be ok.

Just really anoying that bell fruit have such a good portfolio of machines but they seem to be big targets for scammers. i have even spoken to a few operators in the area (and the area were i theres not much need for the cat c stuff more cat d), and the cat c stuff they have out are mainly bell fruit because there good money earners (as you might know), and there as baffled as me as to how they manage to empty the hoppers. and at £250 a float it can be expensive. and if you disable the note acceptor the site kicks off

no win for me ... hense why i thought i'd ask you lot, failing that i might just bite my lip and join machineguard

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

... someone please get the Gambling Commission to confiscate his machines, the last thing players need is more machines operated correctly / illegally.
:)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#14 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

if none of the operators in your area have any knowledge of the current fraud on bellfruits then they must be the biggest buch of cowboys going.

bellfruit released a security bracket about 2 months ago for this fraud.so most good companies should not be getting hit anymore.

if you are an operator and are LEGAL then bellfruit should be giving you support.

baz

#15 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

Such a shame that you hadn't created your second post first campaz....

Too quick to bitch and moan?........Jeeze I put my back out last week and it hurt like hell, thats not moaning!.......now someone who is obviously trying to obtain info and try pulling the wool over knowledgable people does give cause to Bitch and Moan......and in 2 words!!!!........nah i'd better not

Really such a give away on the (as was suggested...chav) attitude....

Where are the machines?........let us test them for you!........after all you came here for help on YOUR machines, and in your words "PM me", well PM me and i'll let a member who lives close to you to try the emptiers for you free of charge!

lol i was just in a rush. And im not saying which ones, because i don't fancy the machines getting hit. like you say a lot of chavs and scammer wanabees on here. but there only two years old max and scorpian 5 technology. i used to have a lot of problems with the deal or no deals specialy the first one until i got a kit for it, now it seems to be ok.

Just really anoying that bell fruit have such a good portfolio of machines but they seem to be big targets for scammers. i have even spoken to a few operators in the area (and the area were i theres not much need for the cat c stuff more cat d), and the cat c stuff they have out are mainly bell fruit because there good money earners (as you might know), and there as baffled as me as to how they manage to empty the hoppers. and at £250 a float it can be expensive. and if you disable the note acceptor the site kicks off

no win for me ... hense why i thought i'd ask you lot, failing that i might just bite my lip and join machineguard

And thanks for the sig.........love it ;)

#16 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:22 PM

Posted Image

:jimlad:

#17 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:20 AM

if none of the operators in your area have any knowledge of the current fraud on bellfruits then they must be the biggest buch of cowboys going.

bellfruit released a security bracket about 2 months ago for this fraud.so most good companies should not be getting hit anymore.

if you are an operator and are LEGAL then bellfruit should be giving you support.

baz

spot on baz :)

#18 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:28 AM

21 is rather a young age to be an operator don't you think? legally that is lol

can i ask what your licence number is please? ;)

#19 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:06 AM

can i ask what your licence number is please? ;)

Mines is 12345678 ?? i think..now heres my problem..i have a Bell Fruit at home and ive heard there is a way to empty the hopper..but i cant suss it out.

Anyone care to PM me to tell me how its done ? i swear i wont go round my local amusements doing it to others...honest !!! :err:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#20 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Mines is 12345678 ?? i think..now heres my problem..i have a Bell Fruit at home and ive heard there is a way to empty the hopper..but i cant suss it out.

Anyone care to PM me to tell me how its done ? i swear i wont go round my local amusements doing it to others...honest !!! :err:

Ive got the same problem on my six deal or no deals i have for home use only anyone give me any advice how i can empty all the cash out without opening the cash door plz.:eek::eek::eek::D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users