• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

I must apologize to the late great Freddy Mercury, to Queen and all Queen fans for this effort.

== == ==

Arcadian Rhapsody (and why FE is so great)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a real song?
Is this a parody?
Caught on a website
'Tween DIF and Dad's FME

Opened IE, logged on to my bank to see
I'm just a poor boy, cash all gone on fruitties
It was easy come, easy go, It went high when I pressed low
Anyway the reels spin, doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just lost my cash,
Put my pennies in the slot, now I've gone and lost the lot
Mama, weekend has just begun
But Noel's not on with Swap Shop anymore.

Mama, ooh, didn't mean to bleed you dry
If I'm back there again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as it doesn't really matter.

Too late, my time has come,
Cards spent up to the max, gonna have to weild the axe.
Goodbye everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave this damn arcade and leave foor good.
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never played them at all.

I see a big silhouetto of a man
Mr Blobby, Mr Blobby will you take hime away
Back to Crinkley Bottom - maybe should have shot him - Noel!
Noel Edmonds (Noel Edmonds) Noel Edmonds (Noel Edmonds) Noel Edmonds, Not so Magnifico.

I'm just a poor boy, the banker doesn't love me
He's just a poor boy 'cause of deal or no deal
Save him his cash from this game so obscene
Easy come, easy go will you let me go

The banker! No! He will not let me go
(Let me go) The banker! He will not let me go
(Let me go) He will not let me go
(Let me go) He will not let me go (Let me go) Ahhh
No no no no no no no no

(O Mister Banker Mister Banker) Mister Banker let him go

Noel Edmonds is the devil for bringing us Deal, no deal, no deal!!!

So you think you can skin me, leave me high and dry
So you think you can go low when I'm pressing high
Oh fruitty, can't do this to me fruitty
Just gotta getout, just gotta get right out of here.

Everything that matters
Everyone can see
Everything that matters
Is right here on FE.

This is where the pish flows......
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

lol, bit bored tonight Maz :D

#3 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:08 PM

I must apologize to the late great Freddy Mercury, to Queen and all Queen fans for this effort.

== == ==

Arcadian Rhapsody (and why FE is so great)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a real song?
Is this a parody?
Caught on a website
'Tween DIF and Dad's FME

Opened IE, logged on to my bank to see
I'm just a poor boy, cash all gone on fruitties
It was easy come, easy go, It went high when I pressed low
Anyway the reels spin, doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just lost my cash,
Put my pennies in the slot, now I've gone and lost the lot
Mama, weekend has just begun
But Noel's not on with Swap Shop anymore.

Mama, ooh, didn't mean to bleed you dry
If I'm back there again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as it doesn't really matter.

Too late, my time has come,
Cards spent up to the max, gonna have to weild the axe.
Goodbye everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave this damn arcade and leave foor good.
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never played them at all.

I see a big silhouetto of a man
Mr Blobby, Mr Blobby will you take hime away
Back to Crinkley Bottom - maybe should have shot him - Noel!
Noel Edmonds (Noel Edmonds) Noel Edmonds (Noel Edmonds) Noel Edmonds, Not so Magnifico.

I'm just a poor boy, the banker doesn't love me
He's just a poor boy 'cause of deal or no deal
Save him his cash from this game so obscene
Easy come, easy go will you let me go

The banker! No! He will not let me go
(Let me go) He will not let me go
(Let me go) He will not let me go (Let me go) Ahhh
No no no no no no no no

(O Mister Banker Mister Banker) Mister Banker let him go

Noel Edmonds is the devil for bringing us Deal, no deal, no deal!!!

So you think you can skin me, leave me high and dry
So you think you can go low when I'm pressing high
Oh fruitty, can't do this to me fruitty
Just gotta getout, just gotta get right out of here.

Everything that matters
Everyone can see
Everything that matters
Is right here on FE.

This is where the pish flows......

brilliant:notworthy:

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

Sure I remember a similar thing before (perhaps by yourself?) but still very much welcome, and cheered me up a bit, so thanks :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 clarkey1984

clarkey1984

Lady Gaga Fan

• Bronze Supporters
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

Would there be any objection to my idea...

I have done a bit of singing over the years, mainly karaoke really, but i have sung with a few local bands on occasion as well, my specialty being the darkness, and more importantly, queen.

It has been a couple of years since i really did any singing but i used to do lods of queen songs, and could nail bohemian rhapsody, and with a bit of practice (im a bit rusty) i reckon i could again.

I propose that once i have got a bit of practice in, i sing this, and use various fruit vids to get clips to make the accompanying video, then stick it on youtube, crediting fruit-emu for the lyrics.

A mate of mine is in a band who have recently been signed to lockjaw records (the label that muse first started with) so im sure i could blag a little time at their huge hi tech studio to get the sound levels mixed properly.

what say you to that??

#6 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:55 AM

Now that is something on here for a change instead of all the pish posts from the trollers.

Excellent lyrics Mazooma - well done mate, it's certainly made me smile! :) :) :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#7 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:03 AM

when is it gonna be released on cd maz .. its gonna be a hit on here lol
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#8 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

lol, bit bored tonight Maz :D

Not the only bored one... what about this... (My Chemical Romance - Teenagers...)

Now renamed... Pikeys..

Pikeys they bug, the living shit outta me,
the know whats best, "hey mate go low on that 3"
they wait til you're broke, they chew gum, I hope they choke!
Maybe they leave you alone but not me!
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#9 clarkey1984

clarkey1984

Lady Gaga Fan

• Bronze Supporters
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:37 AM

Firstly, BIG bump for this thread, but after speaking to my mate this week, i can possibly blag an hour or so studio time, it'll be tight, but i already have the backing track and harmonies for bo rap anyway so all i will need to do is load em into his system, sing and record the vocals and overlay them together so i should have time, shall i go for it??
Heres whats putting the UK's gambling industry on its arse....

#10 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:14 AM

Firstly, BIG bump for this thread, but after speaking to my mate this week, i can possibly blag an hour or so studio time, it'll be tight, but i already have the backing track and harmonies for bo rap anyway so all i will need to do is load em into his system, sing and record the vocals and overlay them together so i should have time, shall i go for it??

I think it's a good idea and may bring a bit of cheer to the site. Haha mazomma thats was very good. Didn't see this thread before now and it put a big smile on my face so thanks for that. :-)

#11 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

Yes - Go for it.

I'd love to hear it actually put to music. Royalties will be taken in cash in a brown paper bag.;)

And it's about time I wrote another one........
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#12 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:10 PM

And it's about time I wrote another one........

....as long as bloody Feddie Mercury does not. ;)

#13 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:17 PM

sheer class mazooma :D could be an idea for a fruity related song writing compy - im sure between us lot we could come up with a few corkers :D what does everybody think ?? ;) :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#14 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:45 PM

Make it xmas #1 better than the shite comming out :D
Posted Image

#15 levartemit186

levartemit186

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:45 PM

How about: I played a DOND and I liked it..... nah would never happen lol.
Good news everyone, you have to play a chipped DOND!

#16 clarkey1984

clarkey1984

Lady Gaga Fan

• Bronze Supporters
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:05 PM

Well, the studio time never happened, but i didnt let a little thing like that stop me....

So, one man, one (old 2002) PC, and an audio editing program, let the games commence!!

Firstly, i went and re-downloaded the 'karaoke version' of bo rap, but the backing was too heavy, so i instead found, via youtube, the versions that one guy had uploaded, turns out that he has the original multi tracks used by the band when it was originally recorded, so he had luckily put all seperate tracks on YT individually , so i recorded the piano track first, then the drums and bass track, then the guitar track, and finally, the backing track, then blended it all together as i wanted it, plus removed or quietened some parts of the backing that were too heavy, then saved it as background music to add the vocals to.

Then it was vocals time.....

I loaded up my saved background music, loaded sound program up set to record from the mic channel, plus this thread open as well so i had the lyrics (printer has bust and my writing is far too shit to copy them all down) and i was pretty much ready to go, except... could i find a microphone that worked, could i feck! Found 2 bust ones and one that crackled so much it was ridiculous, so i made one, out of an old speaker. As nuts as it sounds, if you wire a speaker up correctly and plug it into a mic or line in jack then it will work as a mic, the only down side being that its far bigger than a mic so doesn't pick up as well, so i butchered a 2l lemonade bottle and taped that over the top of the speaker to kind of funnel the sound into it, and away i went!

The levels are a bit off in places due to only having this old PC to work with it on, plus the vocals aint that great as the acoustics in a tiny 1 bedder flat living room are utterly crap for recording and getting any decent resonance, plus the speaker doesnt pick up higher frequencies that well so the vocals were very mid range heavy, but i upped the top levels as much as i could afterwards without getting loads of cassette tape style hiss so they are still a bit middy, but i did my best, plus added a little echo to give it a better kind of depth.

And here it is, enjoy!

#17 clarkey1984

clarkey1984

Lady Gaga Fan

• Bronze Supporters
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

Well, the studio time never happened, but i didnt let a little thing like that stop me....

So, one man, one (old 2002) PC, and an audio editing program, let the games commence!!

Firstly, i went and re-downloaded the 'karaoke version' of bo rap, but the backing was too heavy, so i instead found, via youtube, the versions that one guy had uploaded, turns out that he has the original multi tracks used by the band when it was originally recorded, so he had luckily put all seperate tracks on YT individually , so i recorded the piano track first, then the drums and bass track, then the guitar track, and finally, the backing track, then blended it all together as i wanted it, plus removed or quietened some parts of the backing that were too heavy, then saved it as background music to add the vocals to.

I loaded up my saved background music, loaded sound program up set to record from the mic channel, plus this thread open as well so i had the lyrics (printer has bust and my writing is far too shit to copy them all down) and i was pretty much ready to go, except... could i find a microphone that worked, could i feck! Found 2 bust ones and one that crackled so much it was ridiculous, so i made one, out of an old speaker. As nuts as it sounds, if you wire a speaker up correctly and plug it into a mic or line in jack then it will work as a mic, the only down side being that its far bigger than a mic so doesn't pick up as well, so i butchered a 2l lemonade bottle and taped that over the top of the speaker to kind of funnel the sound into it, and away i went!

The levels are a bit off in places due to only having this old PC to work with it on, plus the vocals aint that great as the acoustics in a tiny 1 bedder flat living room are utterly crap for recording and getting any decent resonance, plus the speaker doesnt pick up higher frequencies that well so the vocals were very mid range heavy, but i upped the top levels as much as i could afterwards without getting loads of cassette tape style hiss so they are still a bit middy, but i did my best, plus added a little echo to give it a better kind of depth.

And here it is, enjoy!

#18 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

pmsl

love it :L

one thing though

you kept the original backing vocals

couldnt you have tweaked yours & used that as a backing track on an instrumental?

#19 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

And here it is, enjoy!

Haha totally brilliant m8. Got tears in my eye funny as fook. Thanks for taking the time to work on this.

#20 pimpalicious

pimpalicious

• New Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:50 PM

YouTube - The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody

If it's not already been mentioned.

Muppets..class

Pimp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users