• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 10:00 AM

the quickest re-chip ive ever seen. 2 days..

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 10:03 AM

that is, i saw it done on a tuesday, and by thursday the re-chip had been issued, classis cheat though, lets you straight up to the flags. empty the machine of 250, then bank up 75, thats a total of 325 per machine..

#3 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 11:12 AM

are you talking about super charged by barcrest?

#4 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:08 PM

Yep thats definatly the Super Charged cheat. Every single one in East Anglia was turned off within no time but there was money to be made for a couple of days. :twisted:
Let's smash Partytime.

#5 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:21 PM

what is the cheat as ive found one still on, hopefully its not been chipped?

#6 raverpat

raverpat

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:52 PM

The cheat is as follows:
When you start a feature use all of your up nudges and all of your down nudges and then hit both nudge buttons together and it should award the top feature every time. If this does not work hit the cancel button after you have used all the nudges and it should light both nudge buttons up and then hit them both at the same time.

I will be surprised if it has not been chipped yet but if it has not then empty away mate (and dont forget to send me down a cut).
Let's smash Partytime.

#7 barcrest

barcrest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:53 PM

I have never seen the point of these posts... Either say what the emptier was or don't mention it as it just gets people asking for it :roll:
Commercial Touch Screen Jukebox Software....
http://www.freeboxjukebox.com

#8 raverpat

raverpat

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:00 PM

To clear up any confusion I believe Barcrest must of posted his reply 10 seconds before I put the cheat up. Thats definatly the cheat because it has been well used down these parts. When my friend went in the bookies the other day and asked why their super charged was turned off the clerk told him they had been told to turn every single one in the country off. Bastards!!
Let's smash Partytime.

#9 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:06 PM

The cheat is as follows:
When you start a feature use all of your up nudges and all of your down nudges and then hit both nudge buttons together and it should award the top feature every time. If this does not work hit the cancel button after you have used all the nudges and it should light both nudge buttons up and then hit them both at the same time.

I will be surprised if it has not been chipped yet but if it has not then empty away mate (and dont forget to send me down a cut).

well cheers for that like you say it might of been chipped but its worth ago thanks again. reference barcrest statement if you played this game in your local for a number of months and played it regular would'nt you want to no what the cheat was? machines take to much money as you know nice to get a little something for nothing.

#10 barcrest

barcrest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:11 PM

The cheat is as follows:

well cheers for that like you say it might of been chipped but its worth ago thanks again. reference barcrest statement if you played this game in your local for a number of months and played it regular would'nt you want to no what the cheat was? machines take to much money as you know nice to get a little something for nothing.

No i agree it's nice to know the cheats, but it's not nice to know there is a cheat for a machine and not know what it is. In that instance i would rather not know there was a cheat. There is nothing worse than saying oh there is a cheat for such and such a machine and then not saying what it was. It was thoose type of posts i was refering to. This didn't turn out to be one of thoose threds so i appologise.

#11 krazyivan

krazyivan

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:19 PM

i don't see why people are so fixated with emptiers. if you want to play a fruit machine do it for the entertainment (what little there is nowadays) and not because you think you will make a few quid, because we all know that you are never really going to win in the long run.
"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
-Douglas Adams

#12 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:34 PM

i don't see why people are so fixated with emptiers. if you want to play a fruit machine do it for the entertainment (what little there is nowadays) and not because you think you will make a few quid, because we all know that you are never really going to win in the long run.

the entertainment is thinking you will win though,you don't play games for the entertainment to lose your cash. are you telling me if you were down the local arcade and you saw some one play a game in a certain way to empty it you would not try it!!!!!!!!!

#13 krazyivan

krazyivan

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:41 PM

the entertainment is thinking you will win though

there you go then, so knowing you are going to win cannot be entertaining because there is no anticipation of a win or excitement when you do.
"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
-Douglas Adams

#14 krazyivan

krazyivan

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:44 PM

are you telling me if you were down the local arcade and you saw some one play a game in a certain way to empty it you would not try it!!!!!!!!!

i would try it, but i would not go around asking people for tricks and cheats just so i could go around all the unchipped machines in the area and empty them.
-Douglas Adams

#15 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:46 PM

I have never seen the point of these posts... Either say what the emptier was or don't mention it as it just gets people asking for it :roll:

sorry barcrest for one of my above posts i understand what you meant now. just got crossed wires.

#16 Jez_Shaw

Jez_Shaw

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:53 PM

the entertainment is thinking you will win though,you don't play games for the entertainment to lose your cash.

I disagree, I certainly play the fruit machines for entertainment. I like to see how long my cash lasts before I lose it all, and hopefully have fun playing the features along the way. If I walk away a few quid up, then I look on that as a bonus. Today's crop of machines have lost the entertainment factor - they are just leeches - therefore I hardly play them any more - I stick to the EMU's of old machines which are a lot more fun to play, and you don't lose any money.

On the subject of emptiers however, as these are a symptom of sloppy programming by the manufacturers I think people should take them for all they are worth. It is annoying that people do not share their findings, and I agree with Barcrest. What's the point of mentioning an emptier without saying what it is? All you are doing is gloating. I can think of no type of person who would be interested in a a post that said '...love the emptier for Supercharged'. Might as well submit a post saying 'I used an emptier on Supercharged and got £130, but I 'm not going to tell you what it is - ha ha ha'.

#17 barcrest

barcrest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 04:01 PM

[quote name='krazyivan][quote=martinmeu']are you telling me if you were down the local arcade and you saw some one play a game in a certain way to empty it you would not try it!!!!!!!!![/quote]

i would try it, but i would not go around asking people for tricks and cheats just so i could go around all the unchipped machines in the area and empty them.[/quote]

Well i wouldn't ask for emptiers but if i knew one and it worked i would certainly go around all the machines i could and use it.

Pie factory was the last machine i was able to do anything with, recently it's all just being down to catching them at the right time. Sometimes you find out that there are emptiers just be encountering machines that are dead or I.O.U. all the time.

Where i live there are 15 pubs in a 10 minute walk and they are on a lot of peoples "Rounds" so I usually notice eny emptiers being used rather quickly. Big Show, Flashback and King Kebab all being examples of machines i didn't get to play because they were always getting cleaned out so i never bothered. Funny thing was Pie Factory seemed to be the only one that the trick didn't become common knowledge until it had gone. Apart from myself only one other guy used it and he stopped when he came in to use it just after i had cleaned it. I got talking to him and he really did know his stuff.

[quote=Jez_Shaw]
On the subject of emptiers however, as these are a symptom of sloppy programming by the manufacturers I think people should take them for all they are worth. It is annoying that people do not share their findings, and I agree with Barcrest. What's the point of mentioning an emptier without saying what it is? All you are doing is gloating. I can think of no type of person who would be interested in a a post that said '...love the emptier for Supercharged'. Might as well submit a post saying 'I used an emptier on Supercharged and got £130, but I 'm not going to tell you what it is - ha ha ha'.[/quote]

Good to see someone in agreement. The trouble is if people share the emptier or tricks they are re-chipped in days which is probably what happened here. This is why the best policy is to keep quite and say nothing.

I wondered if this was the machine i thought it was, and it is.. This machine is quite old now so i would asume the emptier had been around for a while as i played this a good few months ago. Somebody probably sold it for a few ££ to a barcrest employee hence the chip. They have had this on £5 JP for ages in the bowling ally.

Attached Files

#18 Jez_Shaw

Jez_Shaw

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 04:22 PM

I wondered if this was the machine i thought it was, and it is.. This machine is quite old now so i would asume the emptier had been around for a while as i played this a good few months ago. Somebody probably sold it for a few ££ to a barcrest employee hence the chip. They have had this on £5 JP for ages in the bowling ally.

Yes I was quite surprised to find that they have only just started re-chipping this one. There have been a couple come and gone near me. If only I'd known sooner grr. :lol:

#19 barcrest

barcrest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 04:28 PM

I wondered if this was the machine i thought it was' date=' and it is.. This machine is quite old now so i would asume the emptier had been around for a while as i played this a good few months ago. Somebody probably sold it for a few ££ to a barcrest employee hence the chip. They have had this on £5 JP for ages in the bowling ally.[/quote']

Yes I was quite surprised to find that they have only just started re-chipping this one. There have been a couple come and gone near me. If only I'd known sooner grr. :lol:

Yeah because i was in said bowling alley on sunday and it was still there :p Doubt it will be there now though... hahahaha.. I managed to make £40 of a couple of low-techs on my way out of bingo. I don't play them as a rule but i had £6 kicking around in my pocket so i thought what the hell. If i had known about the supercharger though i would have give that a go :p

Ces'la'vie

#20 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 06:11 PM

Just had a read through the posts and their seems to be mixed opinions on the subject, which is a good thing because it would boring reading if we all agreed. I'd say their is three types of gamblers:

1- Your average gambler who plays to win but rarely does
2- The passing gambler who puts a couple of quid in and enjoys the enterainment win or lose
3- and the 'pro' gambler who is armed with skill and knowledge, who wins regular by manipulating the machine with various methods.

Which one you consider yourself, varies your opinion on these type of matters. I'd say if you can win by using a method such as the Supercharged method why not use it to your advantage or even if you ask someone how to play a certain machine whats the worst they can do, not tell you so what.
Another thing is when Barcrest said about posts talking about methods but not telling what it is, i can understand why some people don't post them publicly because its unfair on other people using the method as it may affect their profits but are willing to talk privately about the method. On the other the plonkers who boast about methods who think they are big probaly don't even know the method.
Well thats my opinion on this kind of subject. I bet someone going to give me a right drilling now. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users