non working fruites

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:46 PM

Hey Im New to Postibg Here But I as Downloadin Machines As Normal i got a few machines around 150 and i download a nice selction from mfme 9.0 folder Scorpion 4 And i unzipped them and when i scan they dont show up any help thy were

Bigblaster
Fast Fruits
Easy Streak
Dough And Arrow
Crazy Fruits Red & Green & down under
Club Happy Fruits
Pie Factory 1 + 2
King Ko
Card Shark (Pub Version)
Tubler Bells
Tetris
Take Note
Space Ace
Snake Rattle And Roll
Roayle Family
Roayle Banker
Paystation
Never Mind The Jackpots
Money To burn
Magic Roundabout
Lord Of The Rings
Hells bells And Fruit Frenzy

not 1 works and i dont know why and i've never had this prob before :bigeyes10:

#2 madshaun1984

madshaun1984

• Regulars
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

For scorpion 4mpu5 layouts you need mfme9.x which emulator are you using? If you need the emu you can log in to the repro, (link on the main page) as a guest to download it,

MadS,

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Are you using the MFMEv9 Emulator?

#4 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:08 PM

im using mfme 10_1a and mfme11

#5 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

i also tried mfme 9.9 mfme 9.4 :bigeyes01:

#6 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:01 PM

Hey Im New to Postibg Here But I as Downloadin Machines As Normal i got a few machines around 150 and i download a nice selction from mfme 9.0 folder Scorpion 4

not 1 works and i dont know why and i've never had this prob before :bigeyes10:

so you have been a member for around 8 months downloaded almost 172 fruit machines , never posted until tonight, asking for help, and not even ONE THANK YOU TO THE CREATORS. bit pathetic that isn't itPosted Image

#7 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:44 PM

why should i thank ppl the ppl who make them know what there doin is good i didnt want to bs posting just sayin ty to every1 so no its not y be so fiesty f*** sakes must reallly help another ppl post if thats what they get

#8 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:48 PM

Try loading the games manually ( File.. Open game .. the select were the game is and click on it and bobs yer uncle )

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#9 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:32 AM

why should i thank ppl the ppl who make them know what there doin is good

it costs NOTHING to show a bit of gratitude- you can thank people collectively (all at once) it would take hardly any time at all- these guys and gals work extremely hard to create these layouts and emulators,so a little recognition from the people they are created for doesnt go amiss.and also, be aware of the language you are using ,minors do use this site too ;)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#10 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:02 AM

:undecided:

must reallly help another ppl post if thats what they get

is that right, well you know jack shit sonny,i will always help someone that asks for help, and they ask someting like, hey guys nice site anyways i have downloaded some games and can't get them to work can anyone help i have tried them in mfme 1 and 3.2 but they won't run, can anyone help PLEASE, THANKS IN ADVANCE, and if you joined in the FORUMS you would see that kinda topic posted quite regular, then would be able to see what the problem is. as most guys ( including me) will always reply offering advice. and i see that you still haven't SAID THANKS TO YOUR REPLIES. WELL THAT'S' EXAXCTLY THE POINT I WAS MAKING.
STILL IF YOU SHOW NO MANNERS YOU WILL GET NO HELP. END OF RANT
:undecided:

#11 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:53 AM

why should i thank ppl

Hmmmm lets think..........................................................................
Oh yeah, BECAUSE ITS POLITE! You've d/l'd a shit load of layouts, had great fun on them no doubt. Now how much did they cost? Nothing.
How much would it of cost you to have some manners? Nothing.
See, it all balances out eh!
Good luck in finding the answer to running those layouts, sadly I am unable/unwilling to help.

Posted Image

#12 spinninfruit

spinninfruit

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:27 AM

What Is It With All These Dweebs Insisting On Their Pleases And Thank-yous...thing Is Your Type Are The Bloody Rudest Of All, If You Can't Answer A Thread In A Technical Manner Shut Up

#13 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

look i just wanted help yes i played loads of fruites yes i loved nearly all of them what i said wasnt in a rude manor i was just lost at why they didnt work this is the first post/thread i made cause i know the ppl that makes these layouts work dam hard and dont want some1 all the time sayin they dont work i just wanted a lil advice not abuse i do think this is a gr8 and i understand how hard they r to make as i have tryed so please calm down and lighten up

#14 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:39 PM

and thanks cardie that method work excellent thanks for the help now i can enjoy these well mint layouts

#15 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:50 PM

what gets a lot of peoples backs up especially the layout creators is the fact that loads of people download the layouts and then sell them for money on ebay.

not saying you do that mate butwhen certain people need help with the layouts especially if they are new members manners and politness really does help.

i help people out with real fruit machines which actually saves them a bit of money and about 50% give me thanks or ask nicely..example

not saying who it was but the pm i got was roughly as follows...

"just bought a fruit machine and its now not coming on.any ideas?"

that was about the start of december,then i got another one about 2 weeks later which said..

"still haven't got it working pm me"

he is still waiting on that pm.

baz

#16 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:35 PM

yeh i seen ppl selling them on ebay i can see where u all coming from but i dont sell um on ebay to much hassle lol wudnt know how to i dont even know the ins and out i get errors on machine neva can fix um if i offended any1 im sorry was lil late that night had a few drinks sorry to all

but like i sed the machine r gr8 how there dude some of the layouts is just like the real thing i love to make them but some how can see me have the patien i mean i know small hings like certain machine cant be emulated due to software which is a shame cause theres loads i wud love to have or attempt at making:bigeyes18:

#17 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:49 PM

hey it's cool we all saty things differntly when we have had a few , let's forget it, water under the bridge and move on.Posted Image

ok so you said that you have errors on some machines what's the errors
and the machines Posted Image
also you say that you wold love to have a bash at emulating well there was ( don't know if there still is ) some guides for making classics in the knowledge base,or tutorials have a look in there and see, if not i could get you one printed to get you started.

#18 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:50 PM

yeh i seen ppl selling them on ebay i can see where u all coming from but i dont sell um on ebay to much hassle lol wudnt know how to i dont even know the ins and out i get errors on machine neva can fix um if i offended any1 im sorry was lil late that night had a few drinks sorry to all

but like i sed the machine r gr8 how there dude some of the layouts is just like the real thing i love to make them but some how can see me have the patien i mean i know small hings like certain machine cant be emulated due to software which is a shame cause theres loads i wud love to have or attempt at making:bigeyes18:

Saw this you may find of some use:-

NEW PAPERBACK OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY *NEW* 2006 on eBay, also, Non-Fiction Books, Books, Comics Magazines (end time 28-Jan-08 16:04:06 GMT)

#19 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

:oh: £6.99!!!! For a book with no pictures, what a f'ing liberty.

Posted Image

#20 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

it random machine just coming up pay unit error 17 and stuff and ty for the advice on where to look on emulating ill give it a look and see wut i can do if anything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users