Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

kriss → VampUK

Floopy Disks!
May 25 2008 08:50 AM
Photo

hitthesix →

what's the emu you can't get to work ian?
May 24 2008 11:28 PM
Photo

cardie → xtinkerxbell

Moooooo said the cat
May 24 2008 09:52 PM
Photo

Liverpool2008 → ady

Hiyas Are you MSN ? If so I need a word please
May 23 2008 10:25 PM
Photo

Dr DX → VampUK

Floopy Boobs
May 23 2008 11:27 AM
Photo

Dr DX → CrAzYbAr

Oi Wheres My Invite
May 23 2008 07:01 AM
Photo
Photo

hitthesix → bladefan2

hye up matey what you beenm up to these days ?
May 22 2008 04:31 PM
Photo

wastedwacko → king9999

thanks, you are a godsend. so many of the best machines I already have downloaded and been waiting to play, now I can.
May 22 2008 08:40 AM
Photo

Dr DX → kriss

Big Boobs!!!!
May 22 2008 06:49 AM
Photo

spa

I will have a look too see if the roms are about :)
May 21 2008 04:09 PM
Photo

matrix2021 → spa

Hey Spa, was just wondering with your two latest project releases (Battleships and Wall Street) do you have the roms/plan to release On The Piste? I think its a direct clone of the above two machines? Cheers
May 21 2008 01:34 PM
Photo
Photo

kriss → dtrmad2004

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
May 20 2008 07:37 PM
Photo