• Submitted: Nov 15 2009 06:24 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 15 2009 06:24 PM
  • File Size: 548.84KB
  • Views: 1988
  • Downloads: 299

Download spendspendspend.zip

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here is my second release, a Classic of a Barcrest MPU4 called Spend Spend Spend. The ROMs were the prize version of the machine and it is set on £0.20 stake with a £6.00 all cash jackpot and 82% target payout. It streaks quite well and I have had up to £40 in testing. Thanks got to Duane for obtaining the ROMs, Player for dumping them, Harvey for a very useful image of the Prize Card symbol and finally to HTS for his never ending and very useful assistance and being my saviour when Shista decided to corrupt the layout half-way through. The usual short-cuts apply with, additionally, S for streak starts. For the layout itself - the upper left lamp of reel 1 is lamp 0, so I cannot get it to save in the layout which is an emulator issue. It does improve the game play if you set it and is easy to do yourself in edit mode - just select the reel and type a 0 in the missing field and then apply. The prize feature causes the Prize Jam alarm, so if you win the prize you need to reset the machine in configuration, or use the useful reset button I have left at the bottom right of the screen. If someone can work out the DIP switches to stop this happening and let me know that'd be good. Finally - I could not find the lamps for the Prize Card on the decals, so I just used an always lit generic one. Cheers, and enjoy. bj

What emulator I should use to run it?!

Random Files

16 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users