• Submitted: Oct 12 2008 04:45 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 12 2008 04:45 PM
  • File Size: 1.78MB
  • Views: 3098
  • Downloads: 358

Download Big Game (Barcrest) Classic

- - - - -

Screenshots
MFME 10.1 - Barcrest Big Game.Hola Amigos!My first ever classic in the shape of this early MPU5 from Barcrest (1998). Uses Peep Show reelbands as Big Game bands are unavailable. No pictures are available for this machine so if someone were to kindly provide one, a DX might follow. Hint hint...Firstly - major thanks to Ploggy for providing ROMs, getting me started and giving me guidance along the way. Also thanks to baz1739 for providing reel bands.It has a number of issues.1 - It suffers from what Ploggy refers to as "sticky keys" which means it is locked at £10/25p/86%.2- It occasionally gives an "Invalid Key" error or a "New Jackpot Key" error on startup. Resetting the machine via Configuration usually clears this but sometimes you have to exit MFME and restart.3 - When inserting coins it can give a mech error. Resetting the machine should clear this. Put the coins in SLOWLY to avoid this .The good news is none of this makes it unplayable!Normal shortcuts apply.Constructive feedback and criticism is very welcome. I know it is not perfect and could be more attractive, but I will learn as I do more of these.Lastly, enjoy it, it is a great game though prone to acts of evilness at times.NB:- Downloads is +23

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

16 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users