• Submitted: Dec 15 2007 05:13 PM
  • Last Updated: Dec 15 2007 05:13 PM
  • File Size: 4.95MB
  • Views: 7258
  • Downloads: 3176

Download Coronation Street 1600 DX

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
After a long time in the making, I thought it was finally time to get this out to the masses. Very good machine, this. Especially the sounds, which are always pretty good on the newer Mazooma machines. :)Please bear in mind before downloading this, that you need MFME9.4, or higher in order to play it. I recommend using MFME9.4, because it runs smoother. Plus you will also need a minimum resolution of 1600x1200, or higher. You will not be able to see the entire machine at a smaller resolution because MFME9.4/9.9/10.1a, hasn't got the 'rescale' feature.Now, onto the credits. :)Huge thanks to Bazpeeb, for the flyer he supplied. And also the generous individual who supplied me with photos, plus reel images. You know who you are. ;) Also, thanks to Tibs, Wac and all the other testers.Shortcuts for this, are:Cancel - `Collect - CHold 1 - 1Hold/Hi - 2Hold/Lo - 3Transfer - TExchange - EStart/Gamble - SpaceStep - SHave Nudges - NHave Cash - MLevel 1 - 0/InsLevel 2 - 1/EndLevel 3 - 4/Arrow LeftLevel 4 - 7/HomeHope you enjoy the layout. :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

32 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3)