• Submitted: Aug 01 2007 04:38 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 01 2007 04:38 PM
  • File Size: 4.96MB
  • Views: 5600
  • Downloads: 1660

Download Golden Dragon Club

- - - - -

Screenshots
Hi folksAfter reading the posts in my WIP, I have decided to release as is for now.The disc reel is a horizontal reel in the centre, but the lights will "spin" on the disc itself. The large disc at the side is just make it easier to read and is permanently lit.To be honest, i'm not entirely happy with the numbers 4 and 8 on the reel as they are a bit big - i'm not the best at photoshop!!Another issue is the 20p hopper. My workaround as in my previous releases means that if you collect any 20p wins, it will pay 1x20p, then alarm. If you reset, it pays another 20p. Repeat until all paid. The only features I think this affects are Money belt, Cash attack and number runner - all crap anyway!!On test it's had just over £250 through so could be due soon - not had any super features yet thoughIf there are any corrections / mistakes you find, please let me knowLastly, there seems to be a problem with a few blue pixels being left behind when you get the bonus thingy's on the disc such as extra life, disc blitz etc. Any advice here is welcome.

well it dont matter bout the bugs as you didnt have to do this 4 us but you did. ty

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)