• Submitted: Jun 24 2007 11:54 AM
  • Last Updated: Jun 24 2007 11:54 AM
  • File Size: 1.74MB
  • Views: 2801
  • Downloads: 194

Download Club Gold Digger Tweak #2

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
This is a tweaked version of the Club Gold Digger Machine. It still unfortunately has no real machine graphics. If anyone has any photos, please message me. I would love to do a full DX of this machine, but the only pics I can find are from Bellfruit, and are low res on their website. (Would love the proper reel graphics too.) I have improved the layout as follows:Tweak #2 (24/06/07) THIS UPDATE * Lamping issue on reels fixed. Top and bottom lamps have been switched.* Exchange button now lights correctly when an exchange is available.* 3 Oranges payout value corrected to £1.60 from £160.* Hazard Cash lamps now have "?" below them as the real machine does. Note: This machine will look fine at a minimum screen res of 1280 x 960. My previous statement of 1280 x 1024 was incorrect.Tweak #1 (23/06/07) * More compact design. Now looks great at 1280 x 1024. No need to run at 1600 x 1200 to fit on screen.* Lower shots are arranged as on the real machine.* Hold buttons labelled better. Hi and Lo are now marked.Credit to d0uga1 for bringing this awesome machine to the emulation world. May they feel free to use this newer layout as they wish. I hope the improvements are well received.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)