• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 920.11KB
  • Views: 1902
  • Downloads: 292

Download Special Circle (classic)

- - - - -

Screenshots
Heres a classic layout of Special Circle mpu3 by MPU_PC and myself. Now theres a bit of a problem with this...... the machine has no bank on it so the meters are pretty damn important if you wanna keep track of you winnings. Thing is the meters only pick up on money in on every press rather than when the coin is insterted and this is casuing problems. Iv fiddled with it alot (as has Bugs) and theres not really a way of sorting it so iv just had to get as close as i can. So the way this is gonna work is the in meter is pence in. the out meter is in 10ps e.g 35 = ?3.50 , 7 = 70p. i know this isnt ideal and if anyone can shed some light on this that would be helpful. Also i have added the 2 50p inputs on it but on this machine when you add 50 in one of them it takes 10p and gives you 40p change so this will be recorded in the out meter.... so if your keeping track then its probly best to just stay away from the 50p inputs. Thanks to pook for the reel images and Stanmarsh for testing it. Hope you enjoy it :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

22 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)