• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 2.22MB
  • Views: 3202
  • Downloads: 438

Download Top Stop WDX

- - - - -

Screenshots
Heres a layout a certain person within our FME community had been patiently waiting for - for ooooh roughly four years I think, so Im chuffed to be able to do my tiny bit in making it happen. The machine itself - well Ill leave that to WAC to describe, if he doesnt mind, apart from saying that having played it quite a bit over the time Ive been putting the DX together, Im warming to it. I originally said after the release of the classic that it was an OK machine but nothing special. There IS something more to it than a bog standard Barcrest of the era - but Ill leave that for you to judge for yourselves and for WAC to comment on Wink Theres a slight problem with the cashpot which I believe was discussed when the classic was released. It always seems to pay out on two notes rather than three, so following WACs suggestion, Ive lit the 3rd note with the same lamp number as the second. This could be a rom revision fault or an emu issue - who knows? However, It doesnt spoil the game one bit Smiley Of course thanks must obviously go to Chris Wren for not only the best emulator out there, but also for sourcing the machine itself, dumping the roms and making them available to the scene. Thanks must also go to Bugs Bunny and Troutman for their tireless work in bringing us their top notch classics, without which, us DXers would have a far harder time of it. A lot of their work seems to go un-noticed by the majority of people, but those in the know really do appreciate their efforts. Finally thanks to the testers themselves Pook and WAC who have both pointed out a few things which I would have missed myself. Again this is another part of DXing which is often overlooked by some designers who seem to want to get their layouts out there ASAP. I myself have been guilty of this in the past, but knowing that its been thoroughly tested means that hopefully people can enjoy the layout a whole not more without relying on the Sunday Fix every time lol Well here it is - at long last, A DX of Top Stop Merry Christmas Cheesy DAD

great machine - thanks! i have problems with the sound in this one cutting the samples short. do i need to change any settings for this?

Thank you.

thanks a lot!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Google (1)