• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 2.71MB
  • Views: 10018
  • Downloads: 5145

Download Only Fools and Horses DX

- - - - -

Screenshots
Ok, I tried to work out that whole cool looking download thing but it gave me a headache. Sorry lads I didnt realise it was such a drawn out process So anyways, heres the layout (hopefully one of you can sort it out for me a la before?) - Sorry Ive got alot to do today and Ive already wasted far too much of it sodding about getting this ready for release Right, please make sure to read this. Only Fools and Horses DX (1280 and over) NEEDS BFEMULATOR 2.04 AND HIGHER ! IF SOMEONE ASKS ME WHY IT WONT LOAD ILL SCREAM ! ; *** Shortcuts *** SHORTCUT 22 SPACE ; Start SHORTCUT 34 P ; Answer Phone SHORTCUT 24 N ; No SHORTCUT 23 Y ; Yes SHORTCUT 20 E ; Exchange For Feature SHORTCUT 14 S ; Stop/Collect SHORTCUT 13 3 ; Hold/Lo SHORTCUT 12 2 ; Hold/Hi SHORTCUT 11 1 ; Hold SHORTCUT 10 C ; Cancel Thanks to Pook for the flyer and Bugs Bunny for sorting the script and making this PSD into a layout. Please be aware that the flyer wasnt the best and thus the DX isnt the best either, but its better than a kick in the ass and a w

why wont it load, im kidding but feel free to scream lol

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users