exclaret's Content

There have been 79 items by exclaret (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#312558 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by exclaret on 08 December 2017 - 07:00 PM in Forthcoming Releases

and another  :yes:

#323996 Wip Club Cops n Robbers Platinum

Posted by exclaret on 13 February 2019 - 12:57 PM in WIP for MFME5

Great work ... as always.

#293384 Vectra666 Layouts fixed for Mfme5

Posted by exclaret on 09 November 2016 - 12:54 AM in New Releases

Thanks for these I think it's great you have found the time to post your updated layouts.

#312898 Up and coming MFME release

Posted by exclaret on 14 December 2017 - 11:36 PM in WIP for MFME5

My thanks as well, your hard work is very much appreciated

#319373 The Hulk £25 Dx

Posted by exclaret on 23 July 2018 - 10:44 PM in WIP for MFME5

Wow never seen this one before, really looking forward to it's release Vectra.

#297219 Thats Magic Red Gaming Dx

Posted by exclaret on 16 December 2016 - 04:23 PM in WIP for MFME5

Nice one looks great

#325632 SWP - Colour of Money & Million Pound Drop

Posted by exclaret on 07 May 2019 - 12:34 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

I have them on my PC somewhere, they were available on the Repo years ago. Aladdin has done a fantastic job over on Arcadepunks putting together a working list and writing a new emulator that allows more games to run and the many games he has fixed.

#325655 SWP - Colour of Money & Million Pound Drop

Posted by exclaret on 07 May 2019 - 10:21 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

I feel terrible mate, that is a nasty piece of work if it's wrecked all your exe files. I've scanned all my drives and  I only found one infection and that was on a ' Band of Gold ' fruit machine simulator.

Thanks for your comment about no ill feelings I appreciate that but I'm still gutted for you.

#325637 SWP - Colour of Money & Million Pound Drop

Posted by exclaret on 07 May 2019 - 03:06 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

Matty, I have Pointless if you still need it.

#325645 SWP - Colour of Money & Million Pound Drop

Posted by exclaret on 07 May 2019 - 05:36 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

Not your fault it's all down to me.

#325643 SWP - Colour of Money & Million Pound Drop

Posted by exclaret on 07 May 2019 - 05:10 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

There's no way on this earth I would consciously infect someone's files, Matty I apologise for any grief I have caused you and hope it doesn't take to long to repair any infected files.

How these files have got infected is strange, I don't use them on my PC as very few run on win 10 they are only here as backup for my touchpad. Could zipping the folders infect them?

Apologies again to anyone I have pissed off it was never my intention.

Looks like I have some work to do.

#313247 Star Wars Empire Strikes Back DX

Posted by exclaret on 21 December 2017 - 03:20 PM in New Releases

Fantastic release, thanks DAD

#313120 Star Wars a New Hope DX

Posted by exclaret on 19 December 2017 - 01:00 PM in New Releases

Brilliant, thanks Dad

#274010 reflex gaming emu

Posted by exclaret on 08 September 2014 - 06:20 PM in General FME Discussion

I've just updated to V1.1 and it no longer runs, coming up with the 'Doesn't work with rooted devices crap'

#274018 reflex gaming emu

Posted by exclaret on 09 September 2014 - 10:25 AM in General FME Discussion

Thanks for the great video robinhood75 but the custom rom I use has supersu included not superuser like yours and It doesn't have 'temp unroot' therefore I can't run the damn fruit machines.

I thought it would be easy to delete supersu and replace with superuser but because it's built in to the rom I would just end up with a bricked device knowing my luck. I did try with both installed but the 'temp unroot' didn't work.

Video showing how game hacker works is very good thanks again for making it but unless I'm missing something obvious I will have to stick with the free credits.

#274005 reflex gaming emu

Posted by exclaret on 08 September 2014 - 04:58 PM in General FME Discussion

Ok guys some help please I've used Rootcloak to get the app to work but I can't get the individual machines to install. They download but just fail to install, must be something obvious but I can't see it. Cheers

#273993 reflex gaming emu

Posted by exclaret on 08 September 2014 - 01:02 PM in General FME Discussion

Blimey robinhood75 I've just seen your credit total, either you're brilliant or I'm rubbish. Have you won all that or did you buy some credits or what I really want to know is there a 'cheat' for credits.

#274052 reflex gaming emu

Posted by exclaret on 09 September 2014 - 10:22 PM in General FME Discussion

There are no new games on V1.1 and it now limits the twitter credits to once a day instead of every 4 hours. I managed to install superuser but the unroot option is greyed out, sadly i'm using a nexus 4 and that's the way it is with that app. I will go back to v1.0 when my credits are used up but according to a very nice guy at Reflex it's Twitter that has put a block on the repeated 4 hourly tweets to get credits.

#274076 reflex gaming emu

Posted by exclaret on 10 September 2014 - 11:40 AM in General FME Discussion

I wonder why they have added any root protection at all if they are quite happy to let the app be altered, manipulated etc

#309355 Pub Quiz Machines

Posted by exclaret on 05 October 2017 - 03:50 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

Cap back in pocket, the games were on Arcadepunks but seems they do run but show no credit. The touchscreen master Aladdin is working on them.

#309352 Pub Quiz Machines

Posted by exclaret on 05 October 2017 - 01:31 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

Thanks to everyone in the past who has helped getting all these Itbox / Indie games to run, fixing cursors etc etc.

I have quite a collection but I've noticed that I only have a couple of the Fatspanner games, I know some of them don't run but the likes of Antarctic Antics, Formula Win, Golden Boot 2012, Great Pretender Quiz and several others do work on the Itbox Emu I believe.

Arcadepunks is a great resource for Itbox, Paragon, Indie, Games Warehouse games but they don't have any Fatspanner games.

So once guys again I come cap in hand, does anyone know where I can download these missing gems?

Cheers.

#192064 Problems With The (Xp + 7) Swp Games.

Posted by exclaret on 02 March 2010 - 07:09 AM in General FME Discussion

Amazing what a good nights sleep can do , managed to get it running ..... now just Trivia for Dummies to figure out .

#192060 Problems With The (Xp + 7) Swp Games.

Posted by exclaret on 02 March 2010 - 12:23 AM in General FME Discussion

If I install this codec will I be able to run the Paragon files ? I have tried running Cops N Robbers and it crashes after showing the intro screen.
Thanks

#192074 Problems With The (Xp + 7) Swp Games.

Posted by exclaret on 02 March 2010 - 12:06 PM in General FME Discussion

Thanks for your comments Cliff
Although I can get the game to run now ( it was the dll files ) I can't see the cursor.
I have tried Sonar and Xhair with no luck ..... any advice please?

Thanks again

p.s. Trivia for dummies is a GW set , anything I should have for running this type?

Cheers

#192062 Problems With The (Xp + 7) Swp Games.

Posted by exclaret on 02 March 2010 - 12:45 AM in General FME Discussion

Me again
I've installed the codec but Cops N Robbers still crashes , is there an emulator I should be running first specifically for Paragon sets?

Thanks