fruitman69's Content

There have been 710 items by fruitman69 (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#274740 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by fruitman69 on 10 October 2014 - 06:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Both MPU5 and 6 versions are reliable in the MPU side/  respect, but the 6 is much better and tells you whats wrong on the display when alarming which is good.

As for the themes yes they are selected when you want them they don't change auto...

and Bash im sure you will be able to get exec 10 yourself :)

#274746 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by fruitman69 on 10 October 2014 - 07:13 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Sorry nails I have to disagree and stick with my original comment, T7 hard drives fail / corrupt fairly frequently I have had to replace 3 in the last 6 weeks alone which is on ave 1 in 14 days.( we don't re image we get advance replacements )  Admittedly this is based on a large number of T7 in use but is higher than you would want to risk as a personal "at home" machine due to you cant just ring SG up for an advance replacement anytime you want / need. 

Also remember that the executive also updates the MPU6 as well.

And now since I wrote this I now agree with you again on your next comment   lol   Damn you !!!  ;)

#274716 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by fruitman69 on 09 October 2014 - 09:32 PM in Real Fruit Machines

As fruit bash says get the HDD backed up as these fail quite a bit.

And the latest executive is 10. something

#274646 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by fruitman69 on 08 October 2014 - 04:55 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Just been a massive update for T777's  that removes the 9 game menu limit.

Pretty cool :)

#180643 NOVOMATIC games for pc finally original one!!!

Posted by fruitman69 on 08 October 2009 - 08:56 PM in General FME Discussion

oh dear lol

looks like you need to read all the other thread then :)

#147795 Novomatic video slots

Posted by fruitman69 on 22 January 2009 - 09:10 PM in Real Fruit Machines

If you paid 50 euro's for it you should have been sent a key ??

email them?

#147815 Novomatic video slots

Posted by fruitman69 on 22 January 2009 - 11:25 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Well i did know there was a legit site doing them and im sure they were charging 25 euros but cant remember or find the link now sorry,

looks like you was had :(

#217198 Project Amber Stuff

Posted by fruitman69 on 05 August 2011 - 03:51 AM in Project Amber

Bit obvious but

Amber.jpg

#239401 WIP Fruit Link 1280DX

Posted by fruitman69 on 01 September 2012 - 12:45 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Thank-you gent's....

Spent a good few hours on that yesterday, and several of the 'lamp flash' bits are removed and also the buttons are on, right now i'm trying to redo the JP Symbol.....really enjoying doing this Emu.

One really weird thing though, whilst playing with some lamps I thought i'd see what an alpha would do (as I remember it this dosn't have One)...yet on booting the machine it say's FLC (Fuit Link Club) and on playing gives the Hi Lo etc?

All barcrest fruits that dont have a alpha still send data to the port, from a programming POV theres no need to remove the code.

As an engineer, It was particularly handy on the old rios etc when it threw up an uncommon alarm code as you didnt need a manual, just plug an alpha in and it would tell you :)

#307012 MFME cabinet build - the project begins.....

Posted by fruitman69 on 02 August 2017 - 10:12 PM in Cabinet Building

That dear chap, is quality  well done!  I'm impressed, very neat and professional.

#306075 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 07 July 2017 - 09:31 PM in Real Fruit Machines

makes no diffrence if coins are backing or not. 

Back in the olden days there would have been some merit in that if its "backing" its was a potential good sign but as shaun says  these days  no not at all.

Since operators fill them mid week, when they go empty and on their "collection days" as well as things like note acceptors  it means nothing.

Back in the day before notes,  then  it could give you a little nod to a potential winner if you knew more history eg  it hadnt been filled no large wins and how long its been backing and the type of game etc, but was still risky to some degree.

#306074 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 07 July 2017 - 09:20 PM in Real Fruit Machines

On an offtopic question when you played with tokens did the machine play on a different cycle/% cause again never really got any return on token play

Many machines did have token vs cash reflexes  as been discussed on here somewhere. So if you put a lot of tokens in it would lessen the cash wins and sway towards token wins etc.

#306024 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 06 July 2017 - 07:26 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Compensated games can work so many different ways, and if you play them enough you normally get a feel for each manufacturer or coder. Its the ones that have anti force code in that can be very nasty lol.

However when you learn what triggers the block and how to take it off you could make a fortune on it, of course Im not talking about more recent times. 

#306235 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 11 July 2017 - 08:22 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Vortex! I designed a game when the same name back at Mazooma - didn't go anywhere. There's a funny thing about space themes in gaming; "putting your money in a black hole". Same as games that are overly green......they never seemed to be popular.

Apart from money mad martians  then ;)

#306239 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 11 July 2017 - 09:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

What was once a vibrant industry with many different styles of games has become one-dimensional and over-run with terrible games providers who don't really understand or care about the maths (especially on the random games) - not mentioning any names here.

I 100% agree, there is probably more math calculation in my SIMs than some commercial games which is just crap really, they should do more math and make them work better, but like you say some to not care about how it plays.

My pet hate on random games is a random decision shown to the player that isn't random or is but it don't match the true odds displayed, if you work the math out correctly you can make it true instead of all the " bending it a little"  

I accept some games will need to modify the perspective it a bit to get it to fit the profile but on a standard  pick me with only set values it should just be true picking FFS :)

#306324 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 12 July 2017 - 10:25 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Agreed. The business was ruined by beancounters and greedy pub companies.

Law should enforce 90% payout and a better stake/prize ratio. AWPs should be fun. The clue is in the title.

The good games we all loved won't happen again which is very sad.

I actually believe that the beginning of the end was  when the section 16 loop hole was exploited. Once gamblers had a taste of  fast games with frequent £500 jackpots  it was game over for the AWP.

As since then all they done is pushed for bigger stakes bigger prizes and bad ratios.

That combined with shite profiles and not much better games or game play is obvious why its going down the toilet.

#306055 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 07 July 2017 - 01:59 PM in Real Fruit Machines

So if you wanted to put some anti force in you could make the compensators think a win has been collected even though it hasn't or part of a win and then you would never be able to force it as the differential wouldn't get high enough.Is this correct? Have machines been programmed like this?All very interesting.

Not really, anti force code normally will monitor certain variables, if forcing is detected then it would set a flag, this flag would be removed only if certain conditions were met,  1  either you take some smaller wins for it to remove the anti force flag and would resume normal play or 2 it would remove the flag automatically when a certain pre determined level is reached.  The point is that 2 is normally set so high its likely to take so long to resume normal enhanced play that the player doing the forcing has either run out of money, has resulted in being forced to take wins for fear of running out of money  or have played so many games that by the time they force it to streak mode to recover all the % due it will have eaten a big chunk of its operational %  eg  profit  ( basic principle of the more games you play the more the machine should have made = the harder it is to show a profit )

#149204 Union Jackpots

Posted by fruitman69 on 31 January 2009 - 04:00 PM in Any Topic Chat

........ has anyone had any email from union jackpots???,...i signed up 2 be a beta tester and i aint heard anyfink!!!,.....has someone left the countdown timer on and gone on holiday or summit???? :)

......im gonna be watching tomorrow at 7pm,....more exciting than the opening of bbc2,....power cut or not!!!!

i heard there was never gonna be play testers it was just to get peoples info and site awarness up - but thats only what i was told might not be true...

#275652 reflex gaming emu

Posted by fruitman69 on 15 November 2014 - 05:47 PM in General FME Discussion

They probably fixing the free credits bug :(

#127599 FME-Forever Beta Version...

Posted by fruitman69 on 14 August 2008 - 11:59 PM in General FME Discussion

f***ed if i know....

At least someone is willing to work on an emulator with consistent reports on how well (or not) they are doing. If it all goes shit faced due to the coders limitations, (or otherwise) so be it, its not as if Chris is even contemplating an update or releasing the version that pete w has, why should he.
f*****g off the people that are at least having a go is just going to be counter productive, and serves no real purpose for the scene (whats left of it), as at least guitars postings have generated interest across the foums in the possibilty of something new being available.
Tonys abandoned Jpemu, ReA has abandoned BfMemu, Chris has given up releasing Mfme,(im sure he updates his own version).

So should we all piss on the little fire remaining........or help fan it back to life.

Yeah come on people just let guitar get on with it in his own time FFS

#236457 Word Chain Game

Posted by fruitman69 on 09 July 2012 - 12:23 AM in Any Topic Chat

Fire > Cracker

#251431 The Speed test thread

Posted by fruitman69 on 13 May 2013 - 02:46 PM in Any Topic Chat

What's your actual achievable downstream ? Should it be like up to 9MB/s ?

I pay for 20Meg but receive on average 1.2 to 1.4MB/s download speed from Sky Broadbrand. Think it cost like £10 for internet (Surcharge for not having sky tv) aprox £12 for telephone and £35 for sky TV (front room and a bedroom) TV was registered in separate name and was free installation as a result.

Do you reckon it possible to merge both subscription accounts and reduce the monthly costs or at least get better broadband speeds. (Sky is trash anyway but my brother pays for it) and No one ever uses telephone but requirement for broadband. Get nuisance phone calls at least twice per month from people dialing the wrong numbers which is strange cause they call mistaken us for all sorts: friends/relatives, take-aways, companies calling to speak to so and so last one thought we was a cottage and she had a room rented with us.

You need to research that as sky say "up to" 20 meg and to be honest there is very few places that can achieve that with them, there is a site that can tell you your expected speed on sky with your postcode but cant remember it off hand.

My mate was told upto 20 meg then he said what will I really get and the sales person said   1 -3 meg tops for his area  lol  joke company!  No wonder its  unlimited and they never slow you down even at peak times  cuz if they slowed some people down it would stop altogether!!

#234996 The Speed test thread

Posted by fruitman69 on 08 June 2012 - 01:38 AM in Any Topic Chat

I dont actually have internet, so I have to use a neighbours from over the road,

so this is pretty respectable on 3 bars strength.

Posted Image

#235229 The Speed test thread

Posted by fruitman69 on 11 June 2012 - 10:11 PM in Any Topic Chat

Grassin on ya lol. I can't talk when i was not online I used the national express busses and the next doors too ;)

You could but they know lol They gave me the Wifi key :p

they seem to have an upgrade :)

They say they get 60+ tho how come i cap out at about 42? Is that cuz im far away ( over the road and across a couple lol ) anyone know?

Posted Image

#236294 The Speed test thread

Posted by fruitman69 on 06 July 2012 - 03:49 AM in Any Topic Chat

Very Nice esp the Upload :) Only a tad jealous!!