Pex's Content

There have been 4 items by Pex (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#309155 Barcrest MPU 5

Posted by Pex on 30 September 2017 - 12:06 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Ahh. Just realised who they are. Also I can see my original post did not make my intentions clear.

I presume they could get free play by disconnecting the door switch but its much more fun putting money in and hearing it come out.

#309153 Barcrest MPU 5

Posted by Pex on 30 September 2017 - 11:59 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Point is that I don't want to charge. I mean that I would like them to have 10 goes with each £1 coin I GIVE them. (Obviously they would not take 'winnings' home with them).

Who's 'GC' anyway?

#309149 Cannot Access Volume Etc, Barcrest

Posted by Pex on 30 September 2017 - 11:43 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Thank you so much Tommy

#309147 Barcrest MPU 5

Posted by Pex on 30 September 2017 - 11:14 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Hi, I've just joined in an attempt to view pictures and links prohibited to non-members but anything useful has been deleted.

I'm trying to get switch settings for the Monty Python Flying circus MPU5

There is one thread but I cannot correlate the info to my machine which has a '£25 Jackpot' and charges 25p per go.

What I really want to do is give maximum % payout so my friends can enjoy playing with money I provide (eg old £1 coins) and ideally charge 10p per go.

There is a bank of 8 switches (upside-down) in the bottom left hand corner. I presume this is switch bank 1.

Grateful for any help

Thanks

P