barcrest junky's Content

There have been 667 items by barcrest junky (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#333347 Desert island fruits

Posted by barcrest junky on 13 August 2021 - 08:46 PM in General FME Discussion

Apology accepted ( this really is my final post here tho ).

If you want to sign up at DIF again ( obviously new account name etc ), there is no problem with it and we all move on.

You still will need to go through the New Member part - but misunderstands happen - we're all human. :)

Cheers.

I never post here anymore either, but very generous and a good outcome.

#332908 MFME v6.1

Posted by barcrest junky on 02 March 2021 - 10:18 PM in General FME Discussion

Don't fight it. Join dif and donate a fiver for unlimited downloads. 6.1 has been superseded by 20.1 now.

#332794 HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2021

Posted by barcrest junky on 31 December 2020 - 09:15 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy New Year mate, and all who still frequent here.

#332783 Scorpion 4 - The Streak £25 Dx

Posted by barcrest junky on 27 December 2020 - 06:20 PM in New Releases

To be fair everyone and his dog has been saying go to dif for the last couple of years so not a real surprise that no one visits anymore.

#332564 Barcrest MPU4 machine - dead

Posted by barcrest junky on 06 October 2020 - 08:48 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Back again

#332563 Where did my post go?

Posted by barcrest junky on 06 October 2020 - 08:47 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Weird, it is deleted. I can bring it back, it looks like it was accidental as there is nothing controversial in it.

#332184 Closing down account

Posted by barcrest junky on 15 July 2020 - 04:11 PM in Fruit-EMU Helpdesk

Mods do not have that power on this site.

Suggest you contact the site owner.

#332141 What is a blacklisted layout and how to solve this?

Posted by barcrest junky on 06 July 2020 - 08:17 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi guys, thanks wizard for MFME 20. I did the rescan but cannot play some games. What is a blacklisted layout error? I was trying to play maygay trivial pursuit. An error about a clacklisted layout came up. I scanned the databass beforehand. I tried another game xpress which worked fine. Could someone please explain what this error actually means as I downloaded these layouts from here, not off a CD. I would never ever think of doing that. That was what I thought blacklisting was, like blackmail.

If you want to play the blacklisted layouts Tom you need to use 19.8

#332114 double birthday in the house

Posted by barcrest junky on 01 July 2020 - 10:21 AM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday both

#332100 Birthday in the house

Posted by barcrest junky on 28 June 2020 - 08:27 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday mate

#331993 Birthday Shout-out to Ploggy

Posted by barcrest junky on 16 June 2020 - 10:51 AM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday mate

#331859 donation made

Posted by barcrest junky on 03 June 2020 - 04:30 PM in Fruit-EMU Helpdesk

Apart from times when the Mods, as it turned out, COULD have done something, but CHOSE not to and allowed things to carry on, no matter how much it might have been damaging someone, not to mention the blatant breaks of site rules!

The krayzeestyles post?

#331732 Birthday in the House

Posted by barcrest junky on 18 May 2020 - 09:40 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday to Shaun2097, sorry it is late in the day.

Hope you had a good one.

#331481 Birthday Shout

Posted by barcrest junky on 03 May 2020 - 08:44 AM in Any Topic Chat

Thanks guys, had a quiet one this year; feeling my age.

#331475 My Alzheimer's News

Posted by barcrest junky on 02 May 2020 - 04:50 PM in Any Topic Chat

attachicon.gif Mam & Me August 2017.jpg

My Mam hasn't got to have a post mortem and the coroner has said that her primary cause of death is from COVID19, with dementia being mentioned as secondary factor...

Her funeral can now go ahead as planned on Monday 11 May, from my home to the crematorium at 10:15am, and she can finally be at peace

Thanks for following me and my travels with my Mam and myself with dementia - after her funeral is over I am no longer going to carry on with this thread.

Take care, 

Daryl x

Hi Daryl

Thank you for posting this here. 

I have followed you and your mam's journey over the years, with those lovely photos of her and you in Morrisons for your weekly trip out, her nicking your jelly babies and the sadder times, with her in hospital, what 10 months ago now, when we all thought she might finally be free of that horrid condition.  Now, she is free and at peace and you have been absolutely solid in your positivity and support for your mam and it has been a pleasure to read about. 

This thread was about you and your life through Alzhiemers, but I can fully understand if you want to stop updating it following the funeral.  Let me of any of the mods know if you woud like it locked after and it'll be done.

Say goodbye to her from me next week; I have never met her but feel I've known her all my life and am saddened by her passing but grateful she is at peace and calm.

Gary x

#331419 HAPPY BIRTHDAY VECTRA 666

Posted by barcrest junky on 29 April 2020 - 04:48 AM in General FME Discussion

Happy birthday mate. Hope it is a bit special for you today.

#331386 Anyone with 4m to spare....

Posted by barcrest junky on 26 April 2020 - 07:30 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Had the pleasure of going to his house a couple of years back.  Great collection of games, fabulous house, lovely bloke.  Need to win the Euromillions and snap that up :)

Last time I went mate. You gave me a lift.

I dont think the arcade is there anymore. Paul took half his machines to Jersey with him when he moved and the rest are in a lock up along with the Mitcheldean collection which he bought as a one off from the Drake brothers. I think some of them might be being sold through JPMStu.

#330906 Banned From DIF

Posted by barcrest junky on 26 March 2020 - 08:17 AM in Other Emulation Discussion

And TBH you could hide behind VPN and we would still guess it was you within about 3 posts, they are all the same incoherent rubbish.

Seriously could you take up crochet or something and go bother Mumsnet.com

Cheers

#330878 birthday in the house

Posted by barcrest junky on 25 March 2020 - 11:00 AM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday TC

Hope your day is as special as it can be in the circumstances

#330843 im sorry reg

Posted by barcrest junky on 23 March 2020 - 09:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

Just fuck off

#330817 downloads

Posted by barcrest junky on 23 March 2020 - 01:45 PM in Fruit-EMU Helpdesk

I am an (ex) moderator. The site owner hasn't responded to anything I've requested from him or asked him to do in approximately 8 months. What seriously do you think us different in your circumstances that would change that?

I am not trying to be awkward but he does not visit the site and stopped giving a shit about it months ago. I wish you all the best in getting what you are after, but he took away all moderator elevated privileges to administer member accounts, so we can do nothing, unless you made a spelling mistake in your post as we can correct that.

Gary

#330815 downloads

Posted by barcrest junky on 23 March 2020 - 12:46 PM in Fruit-EMU Helpdesk

so we tried the other link and its been a few hours after that, still validating. are the admins just not looking?

Probably not. The site owner doesn't give stuff really.

#330570 Banned From DIF

Posted by barcrest junky on 04 March 2020 - 06:32 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

C u n t flaps I love that user name

A variation on p1ssflaps used by mr tutt0n in the past.

#330558 Banned From DIF

Posted by barcrest junky on 03 March 2020 - 08:33 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

It's now moved to https://unknownlayou...eateaforum.com/

Christ on a bike. I feel it would benefit the human race if I hid this thread and extinguished the minor conflagration of publicity it has received. It has even come close to contravening my golden rule of no post removed ever.

#330557 What is the current status of Fruit Emu?

Posted by barcrest junky on 03 March 2020 - 08:24 PM in Site News

Well I noticed today Alex has unfriended me on Facebook. Not arsed to be honest but I checked cos of this thread and noticed it.

It was Wizard's decision to remove hosting from here that caused the issues. The centre of emulation gravity has now shifted to DIF. In my honest opinion this site should be archived, for preservation of the historical contribution to the scene, made read only and closed down. However I did not pay for the ownership of the site nor do I collect the ongoing subscriptions so it is not my decision. I also don't have to suffer the problems and issues caused by owning and running a site like this and for that I am truly thankful.