Pincho's Content

There have been 16 items by Pincho (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#78563 Best Looking Fruit Machine

Posted by Pincho on 22 March 2007 - 12:27 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Apologies I was thinking of Ten Ten do it again. sorry.

Ten Ten doesn't find anything either.

#78199 Best Looking Fruit Machine

Posted by Pincho on 20 March 2007 - 07:51 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Download the emulation of it. I believe the layout is a little dark but will give you a good idea.

I have searched for 10 out of 10, and ten out of ten, and ten out of 10.. etc, but cannot find the emulator, or anything else about it.

#77725 Best Looking Fruit Machine

Posted by Pincho on 13 March 2007 - 09:42 PM in Real Fruit Machines

10 Out Of Ten is a great machine .. had a Lot of good luck with this machine

Can't find any pictures of it.

#77665 Best Looking Fruit Machine

Posted by Pincho on 13 March 2007 - 12:31 PM in Real Fruit Machines

lol @ James...........

Pincho are you intending to just draw or create your own emu?.....also do you have any kind of theme in mind?

I'm programming a 3D fruit machine with my own design. It's called 'Hard Cherry Rock' at the moment. A sort of Rock 'n Roll design. My idea is that you will be able to look around the reels to see what nudges will be best... like you do with a real fruit machine. But also it will be made into a Poser Prop, and a few renders will be put on my website. I will give this game away free when it is finished.

Rainbow Riches is nice, but I need to have an example that is a standard fruit machine.. like the usual square shape, and can be found in pubs.. like Count Cash, which is a machine with a large image of Dracula on it.

#77594 Best Looking Fruit Machine

Posted by Pincho on 12 March 2007 - 01:10 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I am currently designing a fruit machine, and have been looking at the gallery. Most fruit machines have very few actual graphics on them apart from numbers, and letters. However there are a few that have nice transfers on them. So what is the best looking fruit machine..

..What fruit machine has the best glass transfers?

Not letters, and numbers, but actual pictures.

#77292 Need Front and Side pictures

Posted by Pincho on 06 March 2007 - 11:08 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Thanks! In the end I went in a pub, and took some pictures of Cash in the Lash.

#77212 Need Front and Side pictures

Posted by Pincho on 04 March 2007 - 09:29 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

So has anybody got any front, and side pictures of a fruit machine? I need them urgently now that I have got my website up.

#77061 Need Front and Side pictures

Posted by Pincho on 01 March 2007 - 07:24 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

cant edit my post but this is what i have so far i am having trouble applying an image to it

Posted Image

It needs to be UV mapped. I use a program called Lithunwrap to UV map my models, and then you save the model again. You just paste a fruit machine graphics onto the UV texture. However, you can UV map in GMax without using Lithunwrap I think.

#77046 Need Front and Side pictures

Posted by Pincho on 01 March 2007 - 04:16 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Thats impact cabinet which is to new for me to collect. My stuffs much more exciting than that.lol

Any machine that is a standard square shape will do. Just not a strange round shape or anything.

#77045 Need Front and Side pictures

Posted by Pincho on 01 March 2007 - 04:15 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Are you using a 3D program to make it...?

I use 3dsmax 8,if so you need the pics for the textures right.

I have made 3d model of Reel Crazy if that helps i can send it to you,i did make a genesis cab but i can't find the max file for it now...:(

I'm using a different 3D modeller, but I can load 3DS files. I need pics for the cabinet. You can send me a model, I'm adding my own pictures to it. I'm just making my own fruit machine model to show a company so that I can get a job designing pub cabinet graphics.

#77016 Need Front and Side pictures

Posted by Pincho on 01 March 2007 - 08:06 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Thanks.. I like the JPM models with the red payout tray like Monopoly, the actual images do not matter because I am making my own images.

#77003 Need Front and Side pictures

Posted by Pincho on 28 February 2007 - 10:26 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Hi.. I'm making a 3D fruit machine game, and I need a front and side picture of a pretty standard size machine to make the 3D model. Anybody know where there are some pictures?

Edit: I like JPM size, and shape. If possible.

#76687 Not a single machine will work for me. MFME

Posted by Pincho on 22 February 2007 - 10:54 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Yes the new drivers fixed the machines. They are very nice. I actually felt like I was losing my own money. Funny how they all have different angles.. wish there was a zoom option.

#76670 Not a single machine will work for me. MFME

Posted by Pincho on 22 February 2007 - 05:14 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Yes, there is a problem here with the sound card. The fruit machines crash my sound.

#76665 Not a single machine will work for me. MFME

Posted by Pincho on 22 February 2007 - 02:46 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

I pass all of the tests. I unzip the machines. Nothing works. What language is the program written in, maybe I can't run this language.

#76659 Not a single machine will work for me. MFME

Posted by Pincho on 22 February 2007 - 01:46 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

I have MFME, MFME 3.1, MFME 3.2, and I can't get any of them to work. I am constantly trying different layouts, but they all crash the MFME console. I have the installer Wizard as well.

My latest attempt to get a layout working is with Noel's House Party. I choose the directory. I scan the directory. I double click Noel's House Party. I get a cream screen with 3 rectangles at the top. Then I get a white screen. Then I get Windows is not responding message. Then crash Send/Don't send.

I really need to get these working. I have applied for a job to design real fruit machines, and I would like to look at many fruit machines emulated.