simba's Content

There have been 14 items by simba (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#322432 Should i build a digital fruit machine ?

Posted by simba on 17 November 2018 - 12:42 AM in General FME Discussion

Hi and thanks for the links most helpful :-)

I only really have 1 question stopping me from going ahead is, Can the emulator ( mfme ? is it ) be made to run full screen im planning on using a 32" in portrait mode but would like the whole screen filled with the machine...can this be done? my favourite machine is crazy fruits so i would base the basics on that.

Many thanks.

#322395 Should i build a digital fruit machine ?

Posted by simba on 15 November 2018 - 03:02 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi guys, sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section but im thinking of building a digital fruit machine. Ive built other digital machines before please check out below and see what you think?

My question is could you advise whats the best way to to go about building this for example do i need 2 screens 1 for the reels and 1 for the top glass ? which is the best emulations to use ?, what kinda button layout should i use ?, can i make it full screen ? any help or advise greatly appreciated before i get all the hardware parts.

In advance Many Thanks.

#310611 a little help to a newbie

Posted by simba on 07 November 2017 - 01:43 PM in General FME Discussion

QUOTE : Some machines you will have to put in test mode to do it, and some have volume if you tick the refill key.

I can confirm that richy1976 is correct.... i hit the refill key and then test you can then use the nudge/hold buttons to increase or decrease the volume, then just design > save game..job done.

Thanks for that...  All i need now is to figure out how to make all full screen games run full screen with out the added side bits.

#310610 a little help to a newbie

Posted by simba on 07 November 2017 - 01:35 PM in General FME Discussion

Thanks but i already had it set to full, think i might be the previous message about putting into test mode. Will try and report back.

Ian

#310552 a little help to a newbie

Posted by simba on 06 November 2017 - 01:42 PM in General FME Discussion

EDIT sounds have now gone to quiet?? what am i doing wrong.

#310551 screen split

Posted by simba on 06 November 2017 - 01:36 PM in General FME Discussion

Lovely its just what i want :-) is that on 2 screens or 1 and how do you get full screen as mine doesnt go full do i need to alter my monitor size.....please any advise appreciate as you have exactly what id like to achieve.

#310550 screen split

Posted by simba on 06 November 2017 - 01:32 PM in General FME Discussion

I made a table top mame cab like that. Looks like a coffee table with 2 joysticks and buttons lol

Yes i have build a 2P mame cocktail table and have built a 3 Monitor virtual pinball next project is this Fruit machine. ( all in my MAN-CAVE lol )

#310549 a little help to a newbie

Posted by simba on 06 November 2017 - 01:25 PM in General FME Discussion

Can any body shed light on

1) how to make the game machine sounds louder ( and don't say turn your speakers up ) i would like to have a set level so all machines are at the same( ish ) level i've altered the effects and sounds to 255 in the config but that doesn't do the in game sounds...what and where do i need to alter.

for example in Tuttifruiti the sounds are quiet but in pac man they are very loud.

2)  i'm thinking of putting this in a cabinet but when i run games ( F3) full screen they seem to display on different parts of the screen, do i need to down certain table types  ( like i say i'm new so need a little help )

Thanks In advance.  Ian.

BTW loving this site :-)

#310535 screen split

Posted by simba on 05 November 2017 - 08:56 PM in General FME Discussion

oh reg....this is exactly what im after...what size screen r u using at what resolutions etc.... looks wicked :-)

#310522 screen split

Posted by simba on 05 November 2017 - 05:01 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi Guys

Do you know if its possible to run MFME on 2 screens? ie have the reels on 1 monitor and have to playfield / backglass ( is it called where the action happens ) on a 2nd monitor ? so it looks like a reel machine...reason for asking is that im considering alter my set up to look like a conventional machine and it would be awesome if this could be done.

Many thanks.

Ian

#213790 How Do You Reconfig The Control Buttons?

Posted by simba on 10 June 2011 - 10:52 PM in General FME Discussion

Ok hears my dilema, ive built a mame cabinet and i run emulators and off course fruit machines go in there the problem is my control panel is configured with an ipac2 board and its configured for arcade games mostly, i want to be able to conf the fruit machines to use the buttons but i cant for the life of me find a way to reprogramme the inputs? Am i missing something or is this not an option built in to fruit machine emulators? i use mainly MFME in my cabinet. ANY help greatly appreciated.

SimBA

[ RESOLVED ! ] Im using the key reconfigurer in the front end im using :)

#213722 How Do You Make A Full Screen Machine?

Posted by simba on 10 June 2011 - 02:34 AM in General FME Discussion

Can you please mark as {RESOLVED] have sorted it now thanks.

#213715 How Do You Make A Full Screen Machine?

Posted by simba on 09 June 2011 - 11:06 PM in General FME Discussion

All you need do is drag the right hand side to the left...then you click design>layout>save layout for it to open as you want it without the side image every time you load it.

The second option looks bloody silly! nb Pics the wrong way round

Finally, I noticed you downloaded a 1024 (lappy size), mabey download 1280 versions for a larger screen.

Thanks yes i knew you could drag the side across but how do you get the actual play area to fit to full screen, most emulators have run in full screen as an option but mfme doesnt seem to have it or should i be using a different version? Sorry to be a pain, its just my girlfriend is a fruit machine lover and would be nice to have it full screen.

NB If it can be configured to be like a real fruit machine screen i would definatly donate to help the site :).

Many Thanks.

#213677 How Do You Make A Full Screen Machine?

Posted by simba on 09 June 2011 - 06:23 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, im new to Fruit machine emulators, my question is how do i make the game or machine full screen with out all the other bits for example i downloaded pacman and there is infomation on the right hand side of the screen i dodnt need, how do i make it so just the actually machine shows in full screen?

have added a pictute to show what i mean ( would like to show just the part in the red outline ). Many thanks for any help.

Attached Thumbnails

• picture.jpg