Steveir's Content

There have been 170 items by Steveir (Search limited from 03-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#313981 MFME V6

Posted by Steveir on 01 January 2018 - 10:50 PM in General FME Discussion

Great release, my poor low end Acer laptop is much happier running it in general than 5.1 - Scorp5 running a lot better for me! I think I've found a bug with the Master Volume. I've set several mpu4's to 200 but when I go back to them the volume is back down to 100. I've checked the gam file after I've upped the volume and there is an entry for MasterVolume 200 but it gets ignored when you reload the same machine  and then deleted from the gam  file altogether. 

Thanks for the new version Wizard, I'm liking it a lot :)

#312607 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by Steveir on 09 December 2017 - 03:23 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Ive subscribed

#309477 Scorp 4 DOND:WOW hopper issue

Posted by Steveir on 08 October 2017 - 09:57 AM in Real Fruit Machines

We managed to get it sorted last night. Seems there was a dodgy connection down to the hopper from plug j. Working well now.

Thanks

#309440 Scorp 4 DOND:WOW hopper issue

Posted by Steveir on 07 October 2017 - 02:33 PM in Real Fruit Machines

My mate has just bought a DOND Whats in your box but is having problems with the hopper unit. He's getting a Pay Unit Error 17 and the hopper seems completely without power. He's bought a 2nd hand hopper but is having the same issue. He's checked power down to the hopper and hes getting 24v and 13v but in test mode the hopper doesn't do anything in Coin Out.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix please? There's currently no cash in the hopper, would this make a difference? (other techs he has (Impact/MPU4/M1a) the hopper still tries to payout without any coins in)

Just to clarify its a Whats in your box not a Walk of Wealth!

#305495 Calling all fruit machine owners!

Posted by Steveir on 25 June 2017 - 02:54 PM in General FME Discussion

no worries, nice to be able to give something back apart from layouts :)

#305491 Calling all fruit machine owners!

Posted by Steveir on 25 June 2017 - 01:10 PM in General FME Discussion

Here are the sounds I captured last night off my mates Red Hot Fever in Genesis 1 cab. Both recorded at the same time ,one off my Galaxy A3 and the other off my Sony HD camcorder. Hope these are of use!

Attached Files

#305333 Calling all fruit machine owners!

Posted by Steveir on 21 June 2017 - 05:20 PM in General FME Discussion

Spoken to my mate. Im going down sat night to get the sample. Will upload that night or sunday

#305327 Calling all fruit machine owners!

Posted by Steveir on 21 June 2017 - 10:42 AM in General FME Discussion

A mate of mine has a bwb red hot fever. Is this the right cabinet? If so i can arrange to get round and get the sound recorded

#300720 {Epoch}Grid Runner Dx £15 30p Play

Posted by Steveir on 11 February 2017 - 03:01 PM in Epoch

Ahh nice one Bruce, i was only saying in case you hadnt noticed. As i say ive not played the layout yet...but i will be tonight! :-D

#300718 {Epoch}Grid Runner Dx £15 30p Play

Posted by Steveir on 11 February 2017 - 01:55 PM in Epoch

fine looking dx. Not tried it yet but will do. Did you change the roms over for the Global ones as i used the Impulse ones in the Classic?

I also have a question...what are the differences between the Impulse and Global versions? Is it similar to bwb rebuilds of old barcrests where just the profile is different?

#299786 What would you like to see in a future mfme update?

Posted by Steveir on 25 January 2017 - 08:31 PM in General FME Discussion

@ritdav its an issue when your laptop is at 100% volume and mps/mpu4 much quieter than other techs, thats why im suggesting it 😃

#299750 What would you like to see in a future mfme update?

Posted by Steveir on 24 January 2017 - 08:19 PM in General FME Discussion

My 3 item suggestions for any future update would be

1) volume control for mps and mpu4
2) hopper payout sounds for later techs
3) be able to play random games only from certain techs. Sometimes id like to keep to older machines, sometimes newer.

Mfme 5.x is certainly getting its usage here, its just a brilliant update on what we had. A lot of hard work gone into it and im hugely grateful to Wizard for bringing it to us.

#299148 {Epoch}Double Top (Maygay) - Classic

Posted by Steveir on 15 January 2017 - 07:35 PM in Epoch

File Name: Double Top (Maygay) - Classic

File Submitter: Steveir

File Submitted: 15 Jan 2017

File Category: Epoch

Final EPOCH machine for a while from me, Maygay's Double Top set at £15/25p . Thanks to Hitthesix and Mavroz for providing reference images. The correct reel symbols are not available so I'm using standard Maygay of the time, hopefully they'll show up! Keys are in the Notes.

Click here to download this file

#299102 WIP Maygay Double Top

Posted by Steveir on 15 January 2017 - 03:44 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Thanks for the pics, I'm on it now!

#298791 WIP Maygay Double Top

Posted by Steveir on 10 January 2017 - 09:17 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Thanks Samson that'd be great

#298784 WIP Maygay Double Top

Posted by Steveir on 10 January 2017 - 08:19 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Next classic from me is Maygay's Double Top. This is a £15 darts themed game on Epoch.Should be with you for by the end of the weekend.

If anyone can point me to a pic (using a youtube video again!) and the correct reel symbols id be most grateful 😃

#298636 {SRU}Super Each Way Shuffle DX

Posted by Steveir on 08 January 2017 - 05:24 PM in SRU

Thanks for this, always get a buzz from first layout on a new tech. Where does SRU go on the Jpm tech timeline?

#298244 {Epoch}New York New York - Maygay (Classic)

Posted by Steveir on 01 January 2017 - 06:50 PM in Epoch

File Name: New York New York - Maygay (Classic)

File Submitter: Steveir

File Submitted: 01 Jan 2017

File Category: Epoch

Next up from me is another Maygay Epoch, New York New York. Keys are in the Notes dialog. Thanks to Pook for providing the reference picture I've used for this layout.

There may be an issue with the values on the Stars and Stripes feature. It seems to favour £2/£4/JP and two specific Spins. I've compared to the picture and how the M1a machine On The Buses, which this is a clone of, goes through the lamps in test mode. If we find out that some of this is wrong I will upload a fixed version.

The layout uses one symbol from the Mattbats font included in the Zip and should be installed. It provides the football helmet font.

As usual Dx'ers feel free to use this layout as a base for a dx but give me a shout out when you release.

Happy New Year!

Click here to download this file

#298143 requests ?

Posted by Steveir on 31 December 2016 - 04:23 PM in MFME emulation section

Hoping to get NYNY out before the end of the weekend

#298112 Maygay New York New York

Posted by Steveir on 30 December 2016 - 10:39 PM in General FME Discussion

That is perfect, I can see what I need. I'll get on with this tomorrow, thanks :)

Edit: Queen Vic? I'd never though of that one. Its definitely a clone of On the Buses

#298094 Maygay New York New York

Posted by Steveir on 30 December 2016 - 08:36 PM in General FME Discussion

Im about 70% done doing a classic of this but i need a bit of help please! Im struggling to get the top feature and the mystery options lamped correctly but the machine wont let me stop on certain lamps even in demo mode. Does anyone know the correct order or have a picture of it where i can work it out? At the moment im using a combination of a youtube video and the layout for On The Buses!

Cheers

#297960 Help With Roms

Posted by Steveir on 28 December 2016 - 10:11 PM in Any Topic Chat

reply sent! I'm just sorry they ended up being the lo tech Open the Box roms :(

#297922 Help With Roms

Posted by Steveir on 27 December 2016 - 11:11 PM in Any Topic Chat

open-the-box-5-pub-fruit-machine-675-pekm685x1000ekm.jpg Its the AWP version, rip off of DOND and a right tight machine. Here are the roms, thanks for taking a look :)

Attached Files

#297882 Help With Roms

Posted by Steveir on 27 December 2016 - 05:19 PM in Any Topic Chat

Ive been trying to get Barcrest Open The Box running but the set it huge. A load of .p1 files and one set of p2-p8. Loaded p1-p8 as program roms but nothing happens. Any ideas? Cheers

#297852 Barcrest DOND

Posted by Steveir on 26 December 2016 - 09:46 PM in General FME Discussion

Reg id like to see a release of muncher please! Been looking for the roms since v5 came out to do a classic. Probably my favourite Vivid...also one of, if not the last vivid machines they released