Tomasone's Content

There have been 209 items by Tomasone (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#265706 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 27 March 2014 - 03:35 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I had them all on a usb stick but lost them when my computer got fried by a power surge but jut checking if I made a back up folder for them on one of the other computers 

#264576 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 08 March 2014 - 09:34 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Hello Folks I'm back after a 10 week absence from here. I hope all are well I've only got 2 weeks left of my NVQ Level 2 Regional Gaming qualification course to go. So much paper work on Health & Safety, Customer Services, Responsible Gambling there wasn't much time to fix the machines but it was cool I loved it learn't a bit more than I already knew about machine. I even learn't about soldering wow what fun. So what's been happening on here anything interesting????? Must say hello to Gavin, Phil, Rich, Nails hope to chat soon  finish my course on the 26th March so lets chat soon byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now 

#262400 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 28 December 2013 - 05:53 AM in Real Fruit Machines

I knew the triple 777 on ebay was a con it's the doggy usb salesman and his girlfriend at it again they should get a life and grow up they may use different names but they don't fool anyone.especially when they know there are many a person would bite their bank managers hand off for one of those machines.

#262260 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 22 December 2013 - 07:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

It's just a pity that Barcrest never made a rocky freespins for the Rio Enhanced

#262248 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 22 December 2013 - 03:24 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Had a bad experience with a Rocky free spins today made a mistake on the mickey's and lost the silver jackpot at £169.67 so when I got the Mickey's again I thought it would have moved to the third one but the machine repeated itself and I lost the silver Jackpot again altogether  a bad day but it still hasn't put me off buying one when they come down in price. The triple 777 on e-bay for auction maybe a con as several have been on there recently and have been bid on but as it's got 3 days left you watch who the winning bidder is just ask Phil he'll tell you about some off the cons. You see everyone wants one of those machines so whoever sells one on the cheap and £2300 is very cheap for such a machine as that with the rocky's on and a few other games. I'd only buy one from Stuart at Star Leisure when he begins to stock them when the price comes down. Like the new frontage shows you Crimbo is only 3 days away. Happy Xmas to you all from Terry

#262163 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 21 December 2013 - 08:55 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Same here mate, was watching a YouTube vid of someone playing their own 777 with loads of games on and thought....lucky sod.
looking at them gorgeous machines makes me drool.

Where was that video I'd love to watch that I'd love a 777 or 888 with loads of games + rocky freespins which is my favourite game I'd even sell both my Rio Enhanced Machines to get one of those. Happy Xmas to all our Members and Have a happy New Year 

#261613 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 08 December 2013 - 10:28 AM in Real Fruit Machines

I may have an image but wouldn't have a clue how to send one to you or upload one that you could use. Have you tried Cliff's Repo there's an image file on there you can download I think. When my image went down I removed my hard drive

and my computer did all the work so wouldn't know what or how unless you have the knowledge on how I can help you.

#261605 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 07 December 2013 - 05:45 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I had the same problem just recently, to fix it I had to remove the hard drive attach it to my pc and update the image and it worked fine from then on

#261348 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 29 November 2013 - 07:21 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I'd love to own one with several games on it like rocky freespins for example

#261306 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 28 November 2013 - 12:18 PM in Real Fruit Machines

All I want is a 777 with rocky freespins maybe a few other games but will wait to see if Stuart ever gets one in at Star Leisure but at just under £6000 It'll have to wait a while for one of those. I'll begin saving in January and see what comes available but where do you look for one. What's AMG???? and what games are available?????

#261067 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 21 November 2013 - 06:16 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hi guys just a quick update for you both machine are now up and running and it only cost me £20 which I gave my mate for helping me cool or what

#261012 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 20 November 2013 - 03:20 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Thanks Phil, I'm going to remove the hard drive from both machines and copy one to the other so I can try my ghosting set up out I bought and I'll let you know the results when I've completed the work. I'm hoping everything will go like clockwork and there will be no problems. I start my college course next Tuesday to learn all I can learn about these and other machines and how to fix all faults, so when an error occurs I can fix the thing. Maybe this is the ultimate test ?????? Pass the course and get a job doing this for a living wow just the thought of being able to fix a machine (Any) sounds great.

#260977 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 19 November 2013 - 09:14 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I'm sorry for being a royal pain in the rear, if it is me that's pissed you off I apologise. Now my problem is to get a reimage done now having two machines helps but I need another adapter so I can copy my first machines hard drive to my second in the hope it will correct the fault which will cost money, something I cannot spare at the moment so will have to wait and correct it as soon as but I cannot understand what happened as I haven't played on it for two weeks. I did everything you're supposed to so why did it just bugger up like that it's never done it before when I've changed the category from b3 to c/d.

If I cannot correct the fault myself how much does it cost to get a re-imaged drive of a Cashino 500

#260975 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 19 November 2013 - 08:32 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Phil would you know how to correct the error Please

#260973 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 19 November 2013 - 08:15 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Let me explain, I was trying to answer your question about the difference between c/d Monty Python and C/d Monty Python 7 and that's when I hit the problem with my second machine. On Machine 1 I have c/d Monty Python 7 and one machine 2 I have c/d Monty Python now here the problem,  when I tried to change the category to c/d it accepted the changes and when I went to upload the c/d Monty Python it began and stopped for as moment  and then continued to load but when I went to hit enable it stated the category of game was wrong so I checked and checked again for some reason even the main game now doesn't load and states it's the wrong category I'm hoping there is a quick solution to this as I don't want to shell out money for a new hard drive again at this time so can anyone help me with this little problem

#260971 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 19 November 2013 - 08:06 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Problem with machine 2, can you help?

#260967 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 19 November 2013 - 07:31 PM in Real Fruit Machines

there's no difference so I believe but I'll check for you

#260965 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 19 November 2013 - 07:28 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Can you get it, that my boy is the question and if you want all you're Christmas wishes in one can you get Rocky freespins as well that will work on a Rio I bet someone somewhere has a copy that works all we have to do is find the bloody thing :jimlad:

#260923 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 18 November 2013 - 06:57 PM in Real Fruit Machines

you need to ask someone who has the game if all the features are supported

#260918 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 18 November 2013 - 06:24 PM in Real Fruit Machines

If you find it send me a link to it so I can get it also, next time you're on the forums you should ask if anyone has a full list of games that work on the Rio maybe if were lucky we could get rocky freespins

#260722 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 14 November 2013 - 08:13 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I notice you haven't got cashino 500

#260683 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 13 November 2013 - 08:48 PM in Real Fruit Machines

have you installed the games and do they work Gavin they worked on my own machines

#260654 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 13 November 2013 - 05:54 AM in Real Fruit Machines

just checked my e-mail and still have the link page which happens to be the two games you want all I need ask Phil to send you the link or ask him to message me with instructions how to send it to you

#260653 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 13 November 2013 - 05:47 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Tried to send by e-mail but it says to large I'll have to ask Philip how he did it when sending the link to the games I needed recently

#260652 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by Tomasone on 13 November 2013 - 05:32 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Yes they all work fine and yes I have both games  you require all I need is to be able to sort a link to them so you can have them, Is there a easy way to do this than uploading them through google or what

I'll experiment today and see if I can sort something out send me your e-mail and I'll try to link the games for you