stanmarsh14's Content

There have been 838 items by stanmarsh14 (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#319388 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 24 July 2018 - 04:39 PM in Any Topic Chat

Roses are red-ish, 
violets are blue-ish, 
if you don't have a foreskin 
you're probably jew-ish

#319164 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Manufacturing

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 10 July 2018 - 04:13 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Fact about Maygay when they was on the MMM system..... this was made by a firm called Pannelwire Controls LTD, in Heanor, Derbyshire..... same place was also involved in some of the control circuits that went in to the Sinclair C5.

Also Maygay, like Electrocoin used Poterson (Near Cardiff I believe), for some of their cab building.

#318979 Beach Plaza amusements Hunstanton.

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 30 June 2018 - 11:54 PM in Real Fruit Machines

One thing I ment to ask....... Andy normally parks up the old end near the council house..... is it still ok to go up there, or has the parking changed?

#318896 Birthday in the house

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 28 June 2018 - 09:28 AM in Any Topic Chat

All the bresticles Foz :)

#318837 Beach Plaza amusements Hunstanton.

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 24 June 2018 - 11:15 PM in Real Fruit Machines

There's no height restriction there. Just a couple of bollards to miss, amazing how many catch those!

Next Weds.... I won't be there. Just remind me and i'll let the staff on know you'll be parked down the side for a few hours ;)

It's week on wed, not this week bud.... both of us busy this week, and Andy needs to sort quite an annoying issue on the van before we head over..... using the run to test his wheels out, to see if the exhaust fix cures the engine management limp home fault he keeps getting.

#318819 Beach Plaza amusements Hunstanton.

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 24 June 2018 - 06:46 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Well Steve, looks like week Wednesday at the behest of my mate Andy from the market, looks like we will be visiting Hunstanton, so obviously, will be popping in.

Now he's not been down in ages (Got his mum's ashes to scatter somewhere fitting around the town), and got a much bigger van than he used to (Hi top, LWB Transit), and noting the carpark on the back of your place will likely have the height restriction, wondering if you have any pointers for alt street parking?

Granted, if we would be gone in 2 hours, would use Tesco's, but think we will be longer than that.

#318768 Cherish your loved ones, for you never know when they will be gone

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 21 June 2018 - 05:39 PM in Any Topic Chat

UPDATE....

Service was done yesterday at Bramcote Crematorium, Nottingham.

Family from Wales, Middlesbrough and here in Long Eaton, along with some close friends in attendance, and even some faces I did not think would come, all in a rather civilised, non-religious send off.

The celebrant (In lieu of when you would expect a Minister etc), was amazing, even a few funnies thrown in, like getting my niece's age wrong, mum's some what dirty mind and that..... guess it helped that he had worked several jobs at the very same crem before, so knew the place very well.

To get to the point, the wake afterwards was done at The Bell Inn, Sawley (Short walk from Long Eaton Train Station, and quite close to my flat too), hosts being the Ian Lager (Manager), and Laura Beaty (Both long time friends of my sister's)..... guy's, you did a cracking job putting this on, making everyone feel welcome, despite accommodation being a bit tight..... Could not have asked for more.

Ian, pleasing to see, that even being a bit restricted what beers you can have on, you still managed to get the likes of Blue Monkey, Dancing Duck, and a few others on in your place, and the DD Aye Up was perfect.

Folks, if you are ever in the area, give this place a visit, you will find a selection for everyone (Yes I know, even Greene King), that will suit all tastes.

http://www.thebellinnsawley.co.uk

#318478 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 06 June 2018 - 07:06 AM in Any Topic Chat

Englishman: "That your dog?"
Welshman: "Yep."
Englishman: "Mind if I speak to him?"
Welshman: "Dog dont talk But."
Englishman: "Hey dog, how's it going?"
Dog: "Doin' all right."
Welshman: (Look of shock!)
Englishman: "Is this Welshman your owner?" (Pointing at the Welshman)
Dog: "Yep."
Englishman: "How's he treating you?"
Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."
Welshman: (Look of total disbelief)
Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
Welshman: "Horse dont talk but."
Englishman: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
Horse: "Cool."
Welshman: (Extreme look of shock!)
Englishman: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the welshman)
Horse: "Yep."
Englishman: "How's he treating you?"
Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the weather."
Welshman: (Look of total amazement)
Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"
Welshman: "That sheeps a f*****g liar bud!!"

#318356 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 31 May 2018 - 11:04 PM in Any Topic Chat

As it's 1st June (Blame Geddy for this)....

[11:46am] <@Hisao> !quote strawberry
[11:46am] <@sm14|lappy> "I went to the world strawberry picking championships today.... a woman with no legs won....... jammy cu nt !!!!! - Troutman - 03/09/2003 " {(mpu34 #287)} {(1 results)}

#317987 Cherish your loved ones, for you never know when they will be gone

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 17 May 2018 - 12:11 AM in Any Topic Chat

Surprising where you can find help in this world.

Posted about my dilemma on the Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC) page (Facebook), and had a member over in the Grantham area, give me some very useful words of support as well as links, so I can move forward in this mess.

Phillipa Paulette, you are an angel!

Also got mum's shrink phoning me tomorrow, who fortunately is based over at Ilkeston Community Hospital, so if needs must, not too much of a problem to get to.

Big worry, is the DWP, however got 8 weeks continuation from what Phillipa has found out, and a friend with disabilities has contacted me about a poss house share, which will allow him to move out from his mum's, and give him the independence he desires, though this may mean me moving to South / West Yorkshire (Always wanted to move to Sheffield anyway), and I already have a few friends and ex gaffer in that area (Gaffer was here for me when I lost me dad when I was 18).

Also got a friend who works with ICU as an independent legal officer, working on a lot of cases for the Healthcare & Professions Council (HCPC), who basicaly rips apart barristers in the High Courts of London.... or a Professional bastard as he calls himself :D

#317951 Cherish your loved ones, for you never know when they will be gone

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 16 May 2018 - 07:41 AM in Any Topic Chat

Also....

http://link.news.met...lj.734/094c0808

#317950 Cherish your loved ones, for you never know when they will be gone

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 16 May 2018 - 07:33 AM in Any Topic Chat

Forgive the rather sombre tone folks, but think I best explain myself with regards to my comments on my Screen Play thread (MPU Mecca) and Facebook.

Monday morning, had to rush mum (Dawn) in to the QMC, Nottingham, with a suspect over dose.

Hell of a battle in A&E, moved to ICU, and by 7PM, we (Myself, sister, and other relations) unfortunately lost her.

Mental Health even to this day, is one of the great unknowns, and you ask yourself constantly, what could have I done to prevent this, even as her carer? Truth be told, not a clue.

All I can say as some general advice to all, is don't suffer in silence, talk to people, let the ones you most cherish and trust know you need help, and to those who can help, even a kind word for those in need can help..... sometimes amazing what this kind word can do to a person who's suffering.

At this point in time, I have absolutely no clue how to move on (Been her full-time carer for near on 20 years) or what to do next, but certainly for the next two weeks or so, not going to worry about it, though I am concerned as hell what to do with the cat, much as I love Chorlton to death, I live in a top floor flat, and next to no income for the foreseeable future.

​Mark

#317884 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 13 May 2018 - 09:18 AM in Any Topic Chat

£20m to make a film about Maddie McCann..... the hell are they gonna call it, Home Alone: Lost in Portugal?

#317839 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 10 May 2018 - 12:52 AM in Any Topic Chat

Don't you just love it when people knock on your door collecting for charity......Had one collecting for the local sperm bank last night..... So I gave her a right mouthful.

#317508 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 24 April 2018 - 05:25 PM in Any Topic Chat

Kate Middleton got preggers in July when Wimbledon was on..... be she never knew William was so highly seeded ;)

#317483 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 22 April 2018 - 09:23 AM in Any Topic Chat

Here I sit, broken-hearted,
Paid ten pence but only farted.
Yesterday I took a chance,
Saved ten pennies but shat my pants.

#317357 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 14 April 2018 - 08:50 AM in Any Topic Chat

Two gays guys in a car on the M1.

A truck shunts them from the back.

One of the passengers jumps out of the car, runs to the truckers door flings it open, hands on hips and shouts at the trucker , "I'm gonna sue your ass," trucker replies," Suck my dick."

He rushes back to car to his mate and says to his friend,"I've settled out of court!

#317327 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 12 April 2018 - 02:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

Some may not like this, but here goes.....

Yulia Skripal was discharged from hospital yesterday so I asked her out for a drink to take her mind off her recent ordeal.

Unfortunately she stormed out of the pub after less than a minute. Maybe "What's your poison?" Wasn't the best opening line!

#317302 {SYSTEM 1}Party Time Player

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 10 April 2018 - 10:56 PM in System 1

Ahhhhh, I know of a sit-down £5 version of this still in service today, in a place in Nottingham, and certainly on £5, plays quite a nice little game.

Many thanks.

#316905 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 28 March 2018 - 11:35 AM in Any Topic Chat

Old MacDonald was sitting on a bench,
Masturbating with a monkey wrench.

Then he missed and hit his balls,

And he shat in his overalls.

#316677 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 21 March 2018 - 09:30 AM in Any Topic Chat

I got a warning message from a group of hackers saying that they are watching me.

Fair play lads if you want to watch a 43 yr old heavily bearded pisshead $&%#ing over a 60 yr old woman with a dildo.

Carry on.Britain still has talent lol x

#316506 RIP Sir Ken Dodd

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 12 March 2018 - 02:45 PM in Any Topic Chat

Nice he married his bird 2 days before he snuffed it mind..... I bet he's laughing his arse off up there, knowing he's got one over the tax man yet again :D

RIP Diddy Man :(

#316443 touch screens

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 07 March 2018 - 01:38 AM in General FME Discussion

v6.x is not compatible fully with touchscreens, especially tablet based machines..... till this is fixed in the next revision, you will need to either stick with keyboard / mouse, or use v5.x, however some of the newer releases will NOT work with v5.x

#316400 Hows Alex?

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 04 March 2018 - 04:52 PM in Any Topic Chat

Alex seams to be holding up ok with the chats I have had with him on Facebook, but obviously is taking time to sort himself out.

#316310 Dadsfme.co.uk sign-up issue

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 26 February 2018 - 06:41 PM in Any Topic Chat

im waiting on confirmation of my account with dadfme  ,  

Check your other thread...... seams to have been sorted.