aaamusements's Content

There have been 1000 items by aaamusements (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#312874 Christmas Theme

Posted by aaamusements on 14 December 2017 - 08:27 PM in Any Topic Chat

This is the one ;)

EDIT - adjusted to fit the size & theme.

Thank you, uploaded.

#312868 Christmas Theme

Posted by aaamusements on 14 December 2017 - 07:51 PM in Any Topic Chat

I tell a lie, you can make some incredible artwork on this thing.

8E3840A3-E47D-4242-95FC-CB38A1CD689D.jpeg

#312867 Christmas Theme

Posted by aaamusements on 14 December 2017 - 07:36 PM in Any Topic Chat

Needs to be this size please, I cant find out what it is very easily without getting laptop from upstairs!

F7F17C44-54F1-4D63-A75B-5CE26BC05AAD.png

I've probably got the old one I did years ago somewhere if you want me to dig it out.

If you can find it that would be good.

Sorry cant do a lot on IPad...

#312861 Christmas Theme

Posted by aaamusements on 14 December 2017 - 06:32 PM in Any Topic Chat

If someone’s wants to Christmasise the site logo, I’ll upload it for the duration.
That way we can be vaguely festive, and not mess up the site.

#312854 Christmas Theme

Posted by aaamusements on 14 December 2017 - 02:54 PM in Any Topic Chat

Sadly the Christmas theme is missing. It was left out in the cold one snowy Christmas Eve, and was never seen again.

#312852 Christmas Theme

Posted by aaamusements on 14 December 2017 - 02:48 PM in Any Topic Chat

We do not.

#312804 WIP Layouts from Myself

Posted by aaamusements on 13 December 2017 - 01:18 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Thank you again on behalf of the site for your donation.

#312725 So Max Clifford gone.

Posted by aaamusements on 11 December 2017 - 10:33 PM in Any Topic Chat

The Father of 'Fake News', gone and forgotten !!!!!!!!

I’ll have you know that it was MY hamster which Freddie Starr ate.

#312693 Chegger's gone pop! :(

Posted by aaamusements on 11 December 2017 - 02:26 PM in Any Topic Chat

Only 60 years old.

#312663 So Max Clifford gone.

Posted by aaamusements on 10 December 2017 - 08:35 PM in Any Topic Chat

Terrible man. About time the taxpayer stopped having to keep him.

#312533 Happy birthday to

Posted by aaamusements on 08 December 2017 - 11:39 AM in Any Topic Chat

Have a good one

#312504 fruitmachine

Posted by aaamusements on 07 December 2017 - 10:03 PM in General FME Discussion

Please be nice to the site Supporter...
:)

#312503 HELP NEEDED

Posted by aaamusements on 07 December 2017 - 09:59 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Photos are not showing.

#312489 Fake scottish 20 notes

Posted by aaamusements on 07 December 2017 - 07:09 PM in Any Topic Chat

The notes all have the serial numbers C/91 350273 and B/35 421680

https://www.bridling...notes-1-8896073

#312481 Barcrest ERio Machine possibly for sale.

Posted by aaamusements on 07 December 2017 - 11:29 AM in Interesting Auctions and For Sale section

Which company transported it?

#312447 Are you in good health and want to help others?

Posted by aaamusements on 06 December 2017 - 06:42 PM in Any Topic Chat

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Although its preferable that youre young, it turns out that its not not necessarily crucial - it looks like you can register up to the age of 55.

Ive changed the thread title and urge people to go through the eligibility checker to see if they can register via the link above.

#312434 Are you in good health and want to help others?

Posted by aaamusements on 06 December 2017 - 01:52 PM in Any Topic Chat

Then firstly be very grateful!
:D

Secondly its come to my attention (via the Jackpotty Forums Facebook group of all places) that some people are relying on receiving donations of stem cells to help them to fight blood cancers.

In 90% of cases donating stem cells is not a particularly difficult or painful process these days. Its usually only a bit more complicated than giving blood. You could literally be donating something that will be essential to save someones life, and you dont have to give away one of your kidneys to do so!

Sadly I know that a lot of us wont be eligible to do this - the conditions are very specific, especially the age limit. But if one person out of everyone who sees this is eligible, signs up and donates and helps someone to beat this terrible disease then it will have been a very good thing.

Heres the link:
https://www.dkms.org.uk/en/swabforlife

#312326 'Chipped' Machines

Posted by aaamusements on 05 December 2017 - 09:48 AM in General FME Discussion

Maplin car alarm keyfob probably!

:D

Remember back when ebay was awash with the things...

#312310 Health problems

Posted by aaamusements on 04 December 2017 - 09:53 PM in Site News

Home from hospital after a surgical procedure under general anaesthetic today so anything of a site admin related nature will most likely have to wait until tomorrow afternoon...

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused.

#312085 Threads/ MODS/ADMIN

Posted by aaamusements on 01 December 2017 - 06:22 PM in Any Topic Chat

You putting words into my mouth is also wrong, but for the reasons mentioned before, I don’t have the energy to deal with this at the moment. I’ll allow you to have the last word as that’s clearly what you crave.

#312082 Threads/ MODS/ADMIN

Posted by aaamusements on 01 December 2017 - 06:01 PM in Any Topic Chat

I know what the accusations are, and I know that it’s you who is alleging a cover up or attempt to protect moderators.

I’m unaware of any evidence that Geddy is in any way implicated but I am aware that this is exactly what this general discussion effectively hinges around.

#312078 Threads/ MODS/ADMIN

Posted by aaamusements on 01 December 2017 - 05:38 PM in Any Topic Chat

+1 to you, rally the mods against me !  But don't worry, they're often pissed at if you look through FME history.  It'll just be another item to add to their list and chat about on facebook... :jimlad:

So question - why were the moderators allowed to participate and be part of the hunt against Benjamoose.  Can you please answer why this is ok on your ship ?
The eBay stuff is interesting, your reply is a well thought out defence - but this is very strange that this has happened as soon as one of your mods was brought into it ?

Assuming this is true what you have said - this is GREAT NEWS.

The chap is not being harrassed. He is selling work off people that he ripped it from - designers are simply trying to stop this.  Also - you now know excatly who this person is who is being threatened so you can take action against the account - have you done this if what you say is true ?
You would then be in a position to notifiy forum owners of who this person is - so as a group we could ban them and stop at least his happening for the time being.

I look forward to the post where you re-open the eBay thread and tell your users that you now know who downloaded them and the member is banned and you've shared the info with other forum owners so we too can do the same.

Looks like the mystery is over, Geddy is in the clear as to whatever it was that has been found and everything is ok and we can get back to whatever it is we do here. :cup:

Nothing to do with rallying the mods, but I do feel that they should all be allowed to respond to your accusations in person, rather than being lumped together as all having been harassing someone via an alleged Facebook thread of which I have no knowledge?

Additionally, moderators are allowed to have their own thoughts and opinions. They are not robots and they are not directly accountable to me (although they are bound by an informal code of conduct).

I still don’t know if the ebay seller in question actually has an account here or not. You’re making a lot of assumptions without any evidence. I have been told by PM on here by a member who has been in contact with the eBay seller, that that is their perception of what is happening. I don’t particularly care if you believe me or not - it’s up to the member who PM’d me as to whether they want to back me up - I’m certainly not going to publish their PM.

IF you have any actual evidence that Geddy is somehow behind the sale of DVDs on eBay then either produce it, or drop it.

#312072 Threads/ MODS/ADMIN

Posted by aaamusements on 01 December 2017 - 05:10 PM in Any Topic Chat

The eBay thread was actually getting somewhere by the looks of things and then the moment a moderators name was brought into question, the protection came down and it was locked - "thou shall not talk about this moderator".

The same group of moderators that are allowed to pursue a member and accuse him of being somebody else.

The ebay thread was locked because it was brought to my attention, whether correctly or not, that the ebay seller in question feels that he is being threatened and is considering involving the authorities.
It’s not within my remit to judge whether this is necessarily justified, but as a site we do have a duty to try to ensure that freedom of speech is balanced with the possibility or reality that someone is being harassed.

The Benjamoose thread was locked for more or less the same reason - I clearly stated the reasons when I locked it.

I imagine that some of the moderators might by quite angry that you’re bandying such generalised accusations around?

#312063 Threads/ MODS/ADMIN

Posted by aaamusements on 01 December 2017 - 04:45 PM in Any Topic Chat

Wasn't around for the vote ( IE active ) - but you let them pull your strings and you are their puppet.

Have a new vote in 2018.  Fresh set of mods where older mods can't apply for 1 year.

Exactly what do you know about it when you weren’t around at the time?

You can’t object to a democratic process just because you don’t agree with the result - that sort of thing does not generally end well.

#312057 Threads/ MODS/ADMIN

Posted by aaamusements on 01 December 2017 - 04:35 PM in Any Topic Chat

I too am sorry for Alex's situition and wish him very well, that is the most important thing.

What this site needs actually is some unbiased mods and people that are neturals that don't have history.

It really is like turkeys voting for christmas here.
So - with all those mods, why can't the eBay thread be opened please ?

In case memories are short, the current moderators were, at my insistence, voted for openly and democratically by the regular members of the forum.

For me to make a decision unilaterally to remove any of them without extremely good and very well evidenced reason would be fundamentally wrong and an affront to those of you who chose to have them appointed in the first place.

Im not clear where the idea has come from that threads are locked on a regular basis, as Ive tended to avoid doing so ever since the last troubles.

Addition:
I have to add that Ive no idea what youre talking about with regard to a Facebook page. Ive not publicly speculated about the member mentioned above, and I have no knowledge of others doing so. I would not consider it appropriate or professional.